/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Church Assasin Edition

Heard the toll of the meme bell: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/08/progression-guide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for remove tripfags

Everyone's so nice in here, I even forget that I'm on 4chin.

Im a cutiepatootie

/bbg/ is a hugbox

Anyone spelunking?

I need a new pvp build to do I've already done str skl and I'm putting arc on hold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel
Learn something every day.

>misspelled assassin
i really should kill myself at this point. the only thing that keeps me going is the memes

What was your reaction on entering Yahar'gul for the very first time?

>filter all trips
>hide stubs
>forget they exist completely

Posting some year old stuff I guess

You really made an ass ass of yourself!

shut up ;_;

This makes me want to use tonitrus

> Invade at Nightmare Frontier
> Let the host clean the zone
> Dies to the one and only beast in the beginning
What the fuck

Sounds horrifying

Does he still come around?

How do you hide the stubs? Need to fully purge Luci

Start a new build or laugh it off, it's hardly the end of the world, bud.

Take it from me, don't. It's such a boring weapon.

Who, Wolfgang?

What about Machine?

Yeah, haven't been here in a couple of months. Just wondering how many people are still around? Does anybody remember Panzerjäger?

Veeky Forums X, just CTRL+F for stubs in the settings

Not much anymore. Most of us kinda dropped off in participation since as the older people leave and new people keep coming in, the fights start to get kinda boring and samey tbqh

Why would you filter Machine?

I recognize that build/outfit. I wanna say your name had something to do with meat..?

Yeah, I understand. I was getting tired of the game myself. Still, nice to see some old faces here and there.

Nope.

My builds were/are Father O'Byron, Anna O'Byron, Tony Tonitrus, and END Yourself among others

'Cos he's a tripfag.

Who were you if you don't mind me asking?

Father O'Brien, thats it.

You were a real fuckin cunt with that boomhammer

After a week or two of not playing I'm back in the game, and I decided to die in Ailing Loran. Yay.

More of a Cutter guy now.

I don't filter Luci because he's a tripfag, I filter him because he's a delusional shitposter.

I remember you from about a year ago, really cool characters. I beat you twice in FC and never saw you again, and felt bad because I was garbo at pvp and just got lucky but never got a rematch.

Landing delayed transform attacks feels so fucking satisfying.

There used to be someone really damn good with the cutter. He wore the old hunters cap.

Was that Wolfgang too?

If this isn't your train of thought when filtering Luci then you're a moron

This made me laugh way more than it had any right to

I'm pretty bad at PvP generally so you probably didn't just get lucky desu

Nah, I don't think so.

Thinking about 50/20/11/50/10/7 build. Is Simon's bowblade any good in it's tricked form without 50 BLT? I was thinking i'd be decent since you've got three 27.2 phys gems to bump it's output.

I dont remember seeing him a whole lot, but he could do this trick where he'd turn away from you and make the cutter do this overhead arc that would hit you when you were behind him. It was gross.

Might have been him actually, prolly just a different fashion thing since he changed sometimes

Just found this place going out of Odeon chapel on the left, then up right, then left behind the open iron gate.
I assume I can go here. What its name? I want to look it up.

Thanks user, need to grab Veeky Forums X, I was just using the builtin filtering.

That's the Great Bridge. Where you fought the Cleric Beast.

Thanks.

Fun fights either way. I think you had just gotten Anna pvp ready. I've deleted all my old characters since then except that one Profeto Orfeo

>Oh boy I'm going to get a lot of insight from here.

Anyone up for an impromptu FC?

Oh hey, I remember you. Yeah, I think I have a webm of a fight with you somewhere.

>Want to speed through the game so I can get a new build online ASAP.
>Don't want to miss any gear/gestures so I play slow as fuck anyway.
Sure.

Soon as I get home.

Speaking of that, I missed out on the church bow (female) and curtsy gestures in my first two playthroughs because I was trying to rush through. Is it worth it to go into NG+2 to pick them up?

Sure. Fighting the Bloodstarved Beast in Ailing Loran isn't too fun.

You should come by again family

Loran FC it is

pls wait, I only have a couple hours left at work :(

>Fighting Loran Darkbeast on a lvl 43 twink
This is Bed of chaos levels of cheap bullshit.

I do, with new characters. Orfeo is obsolete now but I love the character so I couldn't bring myself to delete it. Maybe I'll remake him into a str/arc or something

I dont remember the Amy jump cheese being so fucking unreliable.

He stands theres and swings at nothing for 2 minutes before jumping now. You're supposed to stand right under his crotch, right?

Want help? To share the suffering?

At the tip of his tail, it's super consistent once you get it

Right behind his tail. Under her crotch is super dangerous in the first two phases

I thought the same thing when I fought him yesterday.
He/she sometimes enters this paranoid chimpout stage where it thinks you're behind it, so it will continue to either stomp or flail until you make it exit this stage, which can often be done by going in front of it or attacking its rear arms.
In stage 3, stand directly underneath it as it will otherwise land on you and kill you.

I turned down my ps but thanks for the offer, maybe later this week.

>he doesn't make an ARC based build using Beast Claws that deal exclusively fire damage

How the fuck do I avoid getting stomped during coop? Sometimes another person triggers the jump, and it aggros me. Standing still doesn't work anymore because I'm not in the right position. Is my best bet getting the timing down?

What's the AR on a 50/14 heavy abyssal church pick? Was debating on investing a point in STR to pick this up on my strength build.

If beasthood affected elemental damage I'd make bolt ones and be a darkbeast. But it doesn't b

Anyone up for running through Loran?
At BL 70
Pass is bbg1 if anyone wants to join

Kind of a waste, beasthood becomes a detriment since it builds but you get no damage increase, it only affects physical damage

Yeah exactly. He flails at thin air and then stomps when im not even near his feet
Ah, thanks

Have fun taking extra damage for no good reason whatsoever

You have to do the jump cheese in sync. Otherwise learn the timing and roll or just do it solo because Amy is actually harder with summons

If you could find it, that'd be swell.It's probably me getting wrecked

Good fight, Boss

I was trying to find the old FC videos, but he named them something weird so I couldnt

This might help, I've never actually used this guide in particular but it looks pretty comprehensive.
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/08/progression-guide.html

Why not? As long as you can be bothered to do another run then you might as well. I've gone into pretty high NG cycles just for one or two things that I missed/didn't bother to get on previous runs. The annoying thing is when you don't clear out a new cycle and go to help someone in /bbg/ and realise you need to play up to that area again.

So is 120 the best level for pvp outside of the bbg fightclubs? I don't see much action on my lvl 98 in nightmare of mensis (I guess because I can't be invaded by 120?)

The canon scares the shit out of me, honestly.

You're supposed to be invading, genius.

>Kirk second L2 actually lands

Try being BL100 so 120s can invade you. I wouldn't level much higher than 100, though. Also I seem to get more people in Mergo's anyway.

If you're after consistent invasions then a twink character is your best best. I get pretty consistent invades on my BL43 and BL50 characters throughout most of the game.

Wait did I forget to blood bullet, cheese?

lower pthumeru root chalice with booth offerings and this edgy looking, blood dreg slurping faggot pops up. Am I screwed?

I think so but I got my revenge :^)

WOAH there buddy, you're not allowed to go over 98 remember? Because then you'd have an unfair advantage and we just CANT have that now.

Keep in mind, if you wanna go over 98, you'll have to make another character for /bbg/.

Thanks for listening!

>dips sword in blood
>dodges behind you
nothin personellle, hunter....

What are you going to do? Shoot me?

BL 100 is not the same as BL120, dumbass

Never mind. He kind of weakened himself for me. Chikage is not a toy.