You wake up inside your car on Mad-Max universe

>You wake up inside your car on Mad-Max universe

How fucked are you and what modifications would you do in your car in order to survive?

>335i
>no matter what modifications I do it will break down within a few thousand miles and I won’t be able to get any parts

fucked

fucked i do not have access to a source of gasoline

i didn’t even think of this but as I will break down likely before I finish the gasoline in the tank it doesn’t matter

Got a taco, im good

>1991 Toyota Celica SX coupe (GT/GTS for you yankee fucks)
Yeah I'm pretty right for maintenance and fuel consumption, for mods I'd just put it on some tall rally suspension, offroad tires, some chassis reinforcement, some armour and chuck a turbo on it, maybe some sort of weapon mounted on the roof on a turret kinda thing above the sunroof and some sort of projectile/missile launchers on my fenders

>Grandma Rquis
VEE EIGHT
VEE EIGHT
VEE EIGHT
>captcha: centre victoria

Being your ARs and glocks no cucks allowed

>welder
>Honda Civic

WELD ALL THE THINGS

Load up everyone and all gunz

Camry. It will never break down, but I'll get stuck all the time.
Maybe trim the body and install larger tires. FWD and an open differential is going to cause some trouble though.

>just fuck my shit up
At least it's been rebuilt and the piston will last for around 8000 km

got the same car, if youve got the 3sfe or 5sfe, going tarbo is a bad idea unless you wanna end up like the guy with the 335i

Same, probably just strip out some cargo space for a larger fuel tank

I've heard you can run a small turbo pretty reliably, I dunno whether that's true or not, could always chuck a 3SGE cylinder head on for a quick power boost since they share the same engine block, just need the wiring harness and a couple of other bits to get it to work

ill be fine...
Maybe some of those rubber floor mats..

>Integra
It's reliable af, but it's gets shit gas mileage for a 1.8L (15-28) even when I drive easy. But still better than lots of other cars.

You can fit a lot of shit in the hatch. So I'd have room for a good amount of supplies, if I was able to find them.

Overall on the getting fucked scale. I'd say it'd be getting fucked in the ass by an average dick with lube.

Depends. Car? Fucked.

Service truck? I am a god.

i have no vehicle goodnight

Well, I’m fucked whichever car I wake up in.
Stock base model 2002 accent:
>will probably run forever with minimal maintenance, good on gas, dickshift so doesn’t need AT fluid or tranny cooler, generally simple enough to be reliable and easy to fix if it breaks, already beat to shit so no concern there
>I'm basically dead if anyone tries to ram me, fwd, no torque at all, cramped interior, no working a/c, burns oil
1987 Mercedes 300TD:
>reliability of a tank, rwd, I’m already a diesel mechanic so easy to fix/diagnose, can run on biofuel, incredibly roomy interior big enough to sleep in and carry stuff
>all accessories will probably break in a month, alignment is fucked, basically entire front end fucked because it’s a restoration project

>2003 LS Sport Coupe

Pros
>full gas tank
>fresh oil
>small and somwhat nimble
>reliable engine
>simple construction and unlikely to break down
Cons
>needs new tires soon
>basically no protection from impacts
>slow
>exhaust is loud

>71 Valiant

>Reliable engine and easy to work on, not much to go wrong.

>Only a 6 cylinder so little power, and no fuel mileage advantage over a same-era V-8

Good reliability but fucked if someone chases

>2004 Nissan Murano
Eh could be worse, atleast it's got 245 hp
>1989 Cadillac Deville
Well, maybe I can get it engine swapped, or it could end up like Imortan Joes car

Gigahon time.

I'd have a pretty good starting point

I'm okay with this

>Fiero
>swap nearest engine
>Armor body kittu

A dirt bike would work fine, just yank all the electrics out and escape danger by going places cars can't.

>2k3 highlander
Aw sweet an SUV this should be usefu-
>FWD
...fuck

I didn't even have to think about it

scrounge for some beefier tires, throw a few metal plates on for adhoc armor, and go find some guzzeline

>2016 Freightliner Cascadia

Welp, sucks to be you guys,

>2008 4runner
I'm good. Still need to change the oil in like 300 miles, though

> Holden HQ
Wow, that's convenient. I am not fucked, I'd probably install an extra fuel tank and get some spare tires.

Offroad tires, rally suspension, supercharger

I'd be ok for a minute.
>lift and off road tires
>window cages
>Remove hatch, add turret
>remote detonator to keep other fags from getting her
>barbed wire

>P71
>literally last of the V8 interceptors
Fuck yes.

>P71
>'92 Chevy pickup with a brand spanking new 350

Truck is lifted with big aggressive tires, pretty much good to go.
Vic would probably just need some all terrains on the rear.

Strut spacers, some knobby off-road tires, bolt on steel plates on Windows.

Engine has new heads and updated headgaskets, I put in a new clutch. Should be bretty good.

I'm gonna be a god.

Pick two iron bareels for Gas and i'll just drive till i find some same heaven.

>engine won’t start if his dpf or any associated wiring harness fails
>can’t even run on straight veggie oil
>literally everything controlled by ecu which will bitch out if any data isn’t in the proper pre-set range
Lmao, your truck is nothing without regular, intensive maintenance from a skilled technician

05 dakota.... well at least its 4wd, its been pretty dependable but it wont outrun anyone, wont off road anyone, it can haul some supplies.. but yeah im fucked in the long run, especially with my 15mpg

They dont even make a lift kit that is affordable for these trucks either. I'd be better off stealing someone elses truck

Swap out the 13B for literally anything else.

meh. I am good. Bad mpg but so-so off-road capabilities.

well i have a v8 at least