/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #298

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

sorayasolutions.com/decals/night-shift-banner
facebook.cum/baddecisionsvinyl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thoughts on using this layout for future pictures? I've been looking for something a little more interesting

Try this format

Haven't posted in one of these threads since it stopped being "sticker thread" and was overrun by "general" cancer, is it still basically just a shill general for people to sell overpriced meme stickers to retards who can't figure out how to make their own, or has it gone back to being not gay?

It's still cancerous.

Figured as much. Seems like that's just how Veeky Forums is now.

That's better because it fits all of the stickers into one pic. I think people are just annoyed when you spam multiple pics instead of condensing them.

If an user wants to see a design up close, just link them to that specific product.

Got my stickers in today.

Excuse me while I zoom past thousands of cucks in cars every fucking day in the dedicated bus lane. Sure they could have left 10 minutes earlier and got to work in five minutes, but they'd much rather sit in traffic for two hours a day so they arrive at work at 9 like good little cucks.
God forbid they leave at 6:55 instead of 7, then they'd get to work two hours early! They'd much rather spend those two hours in traffic, rather than earning money.
2b fair, the only inspection stickers you get in the West are canaries, and they don't look like pantsu.

Nice.
You've been added.

>because that's how shit works
My home town, which I guess you could call a small city had the absolute shittiest bus system I've seen in my life.
When I used it in high school, I had to leave at 4am to get to school at 8. Campus wasn't even open til 7.
And for any bus after like 10am the buses were anywhere from 30-45min late, or just didn't show up.
Was sitting at a stop one night, like on the curb, and a cop actually stopped and asked what I was doing and asked to search my things, not that I let him. Bus never showed up.

was going to weeb the FUCK out of my 32 GTR, spent like $200 on stickers and shit, but its just so clean with just the fujiwara tofu shop die cut.

You one dumb mother fucker, your buses are subsidized by car drivers, and your lanes are created at the expense of car drivers. You literally pay to sit on a bus with disgusting people and you pay more than the trip is worth. Not every city has "dedicated bus lanes" and I sure as shit know that there's no city in the world with its own bus lane system. You're stuck in the same traffic everyone else is stuck in, and you slow traffic for the car drivers with your needless stops at every fucking corner.

Damn I forgot you got a weird version of the 6 over there

Thoughts?

Dump dat pls

As a diecut?
I could see it.
Reminds me of something I saw in one the threads that eventually spawned /osg/
Thread was full of really simple designs for sections of WAT

I would, but they're all fairly recent.
Started it a few months back, forgot about it, then started again this week.

Got my Hank and Mary san today. Cheers sticker maker bro.

ProjectLoon sells better ones through his Email for $2.85

Pretty sure some of them eventually got made.
Only a few I have saved from back then.

Yea, i only have a baby GTST. but i love it.

Go back through threads and collect pics then

How far back is stuff saved.
There are alot of reposts too.
Also, it's just stickers on cars, nothing else.

I like it but only as a die cut

what do you mean only
GTST are still dope

I wonder if I made it in.

If you posted in the last little while, you might have.

Ha, re reading the thread I apparently saved, found this
>World wide racing development team convention
>Nismo, TRD, etc.
>suddenly the silence is broken by Super Euro Beat
>smells of black ice enter the air
>shitty stand/kiosk built from park bench
>no pamphlets only stickers, but not enough
>WATs team cars are there
>most beat up or painted shittily
>WAT somehow makes a spot in the convention race because all the Ferraris broke on first launch

#

Feel the Gs user, the font I used was Impact. The italics are at a 30 degree angle.

we need more euro meme stickers
make german cars more powerful with 5hp non-weeb stickers again

so many cool looking anime stickers that reference things I've never read or watched, what a dilemma

What dilemma.
Literally only one of the anime stickers I have, do I actually know the anime.

you never get die hard fans grilling you?

Seriously, how often would you meet people like that, in person as well.
One time have I had a guy recognize one of the animes. All he did was tell me about it and say I should watch it. Whatever the one from the Galils from, forget the name.

I guess you're right.

Haha the super lewd one? ballsy

Alright let's try this again.
Y/n?

Not really, almost gets lost in the rest of it.
Only every so often does someone say something.
Some of the other ones were borderline anyway.

It's ok...
I like the concept, but there's just something off about it, and I can't put my finger on it.

What's his email?

sorayasolutions.com/decals/night-shift-banner

does anyone know if the silver option has the oil slick look to it?

Its literally the silver in the picture

the sparkly one above white right?

most of the other sites just specify "oil slick"

where can I find a good quality image of the HKS pattern?

>get nevercontent stickers
>get this when I park at college

How do I respond to this

Stop being black/pajeet for one.

Tell him you only like black.

Thanks again for selling out Wicked Utaha. I know I only got a few, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Initials? I just opened up yesterday, so if there's an order you haven't gotten let me know so I can look into it.

I have Eurobeat, and Superior slaps in the Supreme style if you're interested.

It was the lighting my friend

When the fuck is my notori coming

>When I used it in high school, I had to leave at 4am to get to school at 8.
Well no fucking wonder user from the last thread was so desperate to get a licence, some of us have more functional public tools available.
>no city in the world with its own bus lane system
>Hey guys, rather than put bus lanes on every road, what if, like, what if we just put them on the roads on bus routes where busses are held up by cars?
>Slows cars down
Lol right. because rather than a lane where busses can zoom through, and one that provides uninterrupted access for emergency services, it'd be much better if cars could block that lane too, with a throughput of 10 people past any point per minute, rather that 70 people past a point every couple.
I'm not saying fuck cars, I just spent $25k on one for fuck sake, but when I was working at one place, and getting a bus there took half the time of driving, then I caught the bus.
But when I'm not going to the same one job I've been going to for 10 years and will be going to till I die or they downsize, then yeah, car. But all these fucking worker drones who sit as paper pushers can get in the fucking bus and get off my fucking road.

If you made that email me at [email protected], I'd like to sell that design on my store.

Ey, thanks man! I love the car. always a joy to drive it

Thanks heavens for that. are never content stickers the only shit you have on your car?

I dont want to thats why i asked you :^)

Public transport, of any type, is only decent if you live close enough to a stop and there is decent service. When I lived in Brisbane there was a close enough stop but a bus only came every 2 hours between 9-5. It makes it effectively fucking useless as an alternative to using a car.

/osg/ coming to you live from T4 of JFK

man my cousin needs to wake up

RIP Imouto. Australia Post fails yet again.

Alot of us don't.
Like I'm all behind public transpo if it's actually useful and reliable.
Even with that, you'd still need a car eventually, to supplement other things the bus is shittier at.

fuck off, you're not me. I did go back through the readily available archived ones, already been in them.

oh shit son. i love this shot. Can i save it for the ig?

np pham. wish I had my a6000 and not a shitty iphone cam. the sun has come up a bit more so im gonna take another photo and post here.

Now that you say that I kinda want to go take some night photos of my truck with my d3300.
While my phone has one of the best phone cameras, it's still a phone.
Although, the nikon pushes them out at like 20mb, so quality will be reduced here.

heres a better one with more focus on the slaps. loses a bit of focus on the control tower and lighting though.

where I actually live I cant get cool night photos like this so its a nice opportunity. spending time alone on the top level of a multistory overlooking an airport.

>user-Kun ^_^

to be honest, I would have bent the fuck out of that envelope aswell as mailman, fucking weebs

Yeah, thinking about it, I don't really have any areas for cool night photos.
Figure I'd be better going innawoods during the day.

Dear god thats clean as fuck.

would cop for my Vdub

so far
mail is slow

Sounds like most mailmen, incompetent and unable to do the job they were hired for.

You should apply with the United States Parcel Stealers. They're always looking for letter carriers.

saw a grape-kun and hululu sticker earlier, anyone got sauce?

when does nogripslip come on?

Make the font yellow or red.

Sorry I forgot my trip :^)

>i don't like thing that you're doing
>therefore I'm going to destroy property of yours
You must be a fucking nigger.

I legitimate want to commit suicide, not that I'd ever have the balls.
One of you fucks post an awesome sticker I haven't seen yet.

>haven't seen yet.
That's the main thing.
Awesome is subjective, so post whatever, just be original.

HOON SOLD OUT OF HIS INITIAL D SLAPS AGAIN

WTF

YOU FAGGOTS SAID THEY WERE SHIT AND NOT TO BUY IT

I've seen it, but because I have it. In basically the exact same spot.
And that actually made me smile a little, thank you.
Also, Honda a pretty good. I miss my old one.

you are dumb to believe and take other peoples opinion over your own about if "x" is good if literally takes you 30 seconds to see it for your self

you are also dumb for believing popular = good, millions of retards go to see comic book movies doesn't make them good movies

*kills self*

where do I get this one?

Hoon here

told you fagatrons, Hoon is back

Baddecisions had a smoking Mary-san sticker, but his site is down

How to contact?

when does he come back?????

all of the good stickers on all the sites are sold out ;[

You could message him on facebook

facebook.cum/baddecisionsvinyl/

wait wtf the american mazda 6 tails look breddy cool

Post sticker collections.

ok

Fuck, forgot the pic

>TFW just bought a newish car and want to slap it but at the same time want to keep it pristine, even ripped off the dealership decal

I guess I should post the ones on my car as well.

Only collection I have is on my stuff.
Every sticker I get eventually goes on something.
Think I do have a few in a drawer somewhere cause I couldn't think of a place for em, or they're duplicates.

>Only collection I have is on my stuff
Honestly that's the best place for it. I just impulse buy, multiples, of everything and realise I don't have enough room. When I get my second shitbox it'll be a different story, I won't mind putting stickers on the paint of that one.

>paint
Unless I have like a $50k car or some project I made I could give fuck all about paint.

That's the issue with the car I have at the moment; I'm going to turn it into a project. Plus it chews too much fuel to use as a daily. My eventual new (used) daily will be a shitbox where anything goes.