Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1086

OP maker shamelessly puts his own waifu in the OP pic because he wants to and no one can stop him edition
Previous thread NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/harlequin.html
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
strawpoll.me/13243569
youtube.com/watch?v=kTNcw1LTwGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to fuck you all.

This is your crab for the evening...

Love ya too user!

Wakizuri. Armpit jobs.

>OP maker shamelessly puts his own waifu in the OP pic because he wants
That's small time, dum dum. The real fun is putting your own posts in the OP for no real reason

Reminder to pet this user.
*pets this user*

Why am I so fucking tired lately

That's what a lame-o would do.

I'm going to marry whatever this robot's name is and I'm going to reproduce lots of Muramasas!

>Marrying that whore of a final boss
>Not marrying the purest and sweetest robot that will fight for do, die for you and will do anything to please you in life because he loves you

Asuka waifu!

Who edited this? They got a lot of what's coming to them.

>calling someone else a whore while posting Haruka
That's rich.

Look at the user's name.

>Ryoubi likes drugs

Final Bossbot has a funky fresh onee-chan though

Not even death can stop her sick beats

>seem implying dumb worse
>japan gonna show mommy
>user asuka love post
>daidouji true literally
>cum person fat valkyrie thought
>bully old hibari getting murasaki
>since imu hope small
>cute yo
>night kumo
>happy real image
>course poll degenerate games

What site do you use to make these?

Cute

Final Bossbot's onee-chan is going to get cold in the winter thought! Coatbot brings you a coat to make sure you stay warm because he cares about you!

>degenerate games

But Final Bossbot doesn't even need to bring a coat because she is very warm and comfortable in the inside!

It's all done manually.

>cute mistress hikage
I serve thee, Sneg.

DJ Danze Beyond Deth is already accustomed to the cold chill of the grave

She has to drop that sick fire to stay warm

*boobs rin*

What happens when she gets too hot inside Final Bossbot? There's no fans or anything. Coatbot would be more than happy to fan you down to make sure you stay cool!

Coatbot has a built-in Walkman so he can play your favourite tunes on the go! You don't need to drop sick fire because he's more than happy to do it for you!

I'm unsure whether Rin knows where her face is located. Because her lips are little bit lower than that.

Please provide me with the source image of that Minori I need it for medical research purposes.

catalog.neet.tv/harlequin.html

>Walkman
Haruka confirmed old hag.

danke!

Hey hey skeegee. Gonna repost this once or twice over the week just so everyone sees it.
This is about that Veeky Forums league soccer thing that's been going on. Here's what its all about implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8
Since we've been doing good in the Veeky Forums league some guys have asked who should rep /skg/ for an all-star Veeky Forums team. So here's a poll:
strawpoll.me/13243569
The team will be playing again for a final time this weekend in the knockout round, hope you come along and cheer your senrans on.

She knows you're looking! You are leering at her like a fat creepy rapist!

1. This is Miyabi!
2. Miyabi is a girl!
3. Miyabi is cute!
4. I lover her!
5. ...
6. MIYABI!

This is my paizuri princess.

I miss edgelord Miyabi. Gone are the times were she murdered people and burnt down schools, like tears in the rain.

But user, she still does that, just with a smile on her face and a new positive outlook on life

>back when a boobs series actually gave us good boobs

beansprout farts

I too require this

I, too, miss my Senran being cool evil shinobi that kills people (or at least tries to.)

Everyone got soft. I even liked Yomi at some point.

I don't think I believe that reason.

one of these things is not like the others

Homura is a terrible brown?

>Miyabi is not an edgelord anymore
>Yumi is not a fanatical preacher anymore
>Haruka is not a crazy rapist anymore
Senran Kagura is abandoning the little characterization it had and putting even more waifus
At least Mirai is still a 2hu character

Edgelord has the lightest hair color.

Isn't that how edgelords usually look in anime?

It's a shame the way this series handles "character development". A character has interesting bits of personality and they get slapped on the wrist and told they need to behave and play friendsies with the other girls. Miyabi and Yumi suffered the worst.

Takaki thought it was a great idea to have two beach games. He keeps thinking he can just coast on how popular the series is.

Homura is the worst though now when it comes to that.

Is it that good?

Good night /skg/
Sleep well and sweet dreams to you all!

At least the Girl's Heart stories in SV/EV for Mistress tried to continue with her crazy rapist themes with masochist potions and the like. Shame they the potions backfire though, what a way to wuss out of a good ending, even if a sadistic Ryouna is up there in the list for best things ever.

>people voting for Happy Boobs even though Life, Hometown, and Paizuri Marathon have been our best players.

It's like their most popular active property by far. It's essentially king of panty weeb stuff right now. Their 2016 statement earlier this year said New Wave was a big earner. I havent played PBS but it looks like a cashgrab. I dont blame suits for it though.

>sadistic Ryouna
That is character assassination desu. I prefer her when she's in that strange chimera of innocent babu and masochistic bitch

Kagura should be in the front row. She is best and strongest Senran, after all,

>that lowcut and skindentation
Jesus

At least it's not from the main story and instead a side mission that doesn't effect anything and probably isn't canon considering we have a side story where Ryouna gets turned into food and wants to be eaten and another where Katsu takes over the world.
It's assassination for a bit of fun and not proper assassination.

Mirai is still a 2hu character, but she doesn't shoot Yagyuu and hospitalize her anymore, and that's kind of a shame because Yagyuu is kind of a dick to Mirai that kind of deserves to get shot a little.

Ryouna is a kind, caring girl who doesn't mind letting other people experience how good it feels to be abused. She just usually will want them to return the favor too.

Self inserting shit with senrans is of course big.

heart stories/paradise episodes probably cant be canon. They just tell us about the characters and interact a bit more. While Asuka probably didnt go on long winded tirades about how she likes big thick penises, she probably does like them for example.

I hope it's muh date sim.

Why can't we have a SK dating sim with Idolmaster elements? Everyone ignores the fact that there is a ghost "hidden" in the senrans closets that assault and raep them every time they try to change clothes why can't they ignore a fictional character dating them?

My little weapon of mass destruction can't be this fat!

Because "irrelevant spinoff game" load was used on PBS even though idols would have had music. I dont want a dating sim either. That's too much.

>I dont want a dating sim either. That's too much.
This desu. If the switch game is one, at least it only has Asuka and it'll be a download only game so it cant be long and cringey.

What did they mean by this?

I just bought Bon Apetit and I'm having a lot of fun. It's silly in a good way.

They meant Yumi came in 1st place, Yozakura came in 2nd place, Yomi came in 3rd place, and Mirai came in 8th place.

Why does Mirai get a picture when the fourth place belongs to Kafuru?

8th place!

BA is a nice ride if you're in it for more interactions, much more light than SV, and they're more free with who the girls pair with

They said in the last thread that they made the first 3 and 8th places win the prize.

That's fucking retarded.

That is the cutest Minnow I have ever seen.

Because Kafuru is just a big dumb stupid baby, and Mirai is the best girl. Getting fourth place doesn't change that.

Congratulations, Mirai!! You did it!

I was thinking about a game where you control a player avatar that is analogous to the Productor of Idolmaster. You can help the girls train and develop their skills. You would have pure and wholesome SLs with the senrans

So New Wave?

Babu!Babu!Babu!Babu!Babu!Babu?Babu!Babu!

I'm going to cum inside the next poster's senran while he's not looking.

No, leave Murasame alone!

New Wave already makes a ton of money. Takaki seems to like his producer characters but I'd rather they just get straight games. Hope SK7 is real good.

My senran is kiriya.

Play them all at once

8 looks like a pair of boobs.

Yes. I wanted New Wave elements but with hack and slash gameplay. I don't like card games

Nah, they'd make it terribly and it'd be too cringey.

OK.

The music playing over itself three times was really loud and annoying. What was the point of that?

>8 looks like a pair of boobs.
Which the winner does not have.

Anons deaf

So that you can simulate the Crimson browsing speed

Once she hits puberty she'll grow!

Reminder that due to her meat-diet, Homura has horribly sweaty B.O and smells kind of like garlic, fish, and salt in her armpits and crotch.