Just bought some Modafinil. What can I expect?

Just bought some Modafinil. What can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

afinilexpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Expect your urine to smell strongly and quite peculiar.

nothing much it's weaker drug than coffee on the other hand coffee spikes in an hour and quickly halves and that stuff is more even and long lasting.

It makes whatever you're doing much easier to continue and stay doing. It's also a decent mood enhancer with no real hangover. It gives some people headaches, but I always felt fine after taking it. Stack it with a Choline supplement, if you notice headaches.

So if you have solid self-control it will definitely help you complete any task you are managing, but if your self-control is shit you'll probably end up playing video games or watching YT vids for a long time. It enhances the skills you already possess, essentially.

make sure a toilet is nearby about 2 or 3 hours after taking it. you're going to shit your guts out and it's going to be life changing.

Best laxative I have ever taken

>but if your self-control is shit you'll probably end up playing video games or watching YT vids for a long time

can confirm, makes jerking off a full day event

Hows it compare to adderall?

adderall is not even on the same chart as this crap nigga it's like comparing coffee to cocaine.
adderrall is fucking dextroamphetamine.

You've never done modafinil clearly

Need to remember to drink water and eat food since modafinil makes it easy to forget. I need to drink loads of water to avoid headaches. Lots of pissing required.

dude, it's literally a purposeful downgrade from amphetamines it was designed to promote wakefulness without winding the guy over like amphetamines they to do. they also fuck with judgment which is why armies want to phase them out. it's just a weak, atypical dopamine reuptake inhibitor nothing fancy.

like i said even coffee is a stronger drug.

Just have a list of things you need to get done in front of you. You'll smash through menial things.

It's for narcolepsy. I have a prescription for it. It is miles more effective than coffee. I also have a prescription for Adderall.

You speak like a 16 year old. Please kill yourself

the general consensus seems to be for modafinil vs caffeine is the first is more subtle it does not wind you up like coffee and longer lasting.

two things to consider there are always individual tolerances for example ibuprofen doesn't do shit for me so i have been calling it crap even tho scores of people swear by it's effectiveness.

y...you too...

Coffee has a physical effects like jitters and heart rate increase that modafinil doesn't have. But to say that coffees mental effects are in any way even comparable to modafinil is a complete joke.

you feel less like you're a junkie addict that is frying your brain, and more of a smooth concentration

>But to say that coffees mental effects are in any way even comparable to modafinil is a complete joke.
dunno coffee always has my brain spin on 200% efficiency. i used to joke about it being liquid willpower as it gave me very strong focus and cranked up the cognitive wheels too.

caffeine has a tendency to quickly build up a resistance so the effects become less noticeable and you rather notice being tired when not on caffeine than the performance boost it provides. also different brains work differently in the end.

but the potency of caffeine is way higher than modafinils and this is a scientific fact.

for me it's all day self-control + discipline in a pill
also heightens the euphoria of completing work
unlike adderall which heightens the euphoria of doing work

it gives me sulfur rashes though
like big red blotches on my skin like someones spilled red paint on me

i just coffee + coconut oil now

Think limitless, minus the sense of certainty, with more dry mouth.

So, you'll have more ideas about what to do, and be perceptive of the increase on options, but still won't know which option to go for. With thirst.

It's a meme.

You're better off downing a couple of red bulls, at least they won't give you headaches.

where can i get some?

Duck dose, get some bitcoin on coinbase first

>limitless
i know some faggots like to pretend this but the reality is its just an extremely mild upper.

less euphoria, so if youre used to using adderall euphoria to motivate you to study, youre going to be disappointed.

on the other hand you feel less like a junkie like said and you will have a much easier time switching tasks compared to adderall.

both are much better than caffeine for focus-intensive tasks because caffeine makes you scatterbrained. modafinil and adderall do not.

>caffeine makes you scatterbrained
really this is something i can't comprehend.
from personal experience it's the opposite.
i probably had adhd as a kid tho so there is that. different brains like i said. caffeine was the only drug i had access to and it worked wonders and still pretty useful. i would like to try these but the best i could get here legally is piracetam which is not in the same league as the aforementioned stuff.

sadly when i was a kid nobody knew about adhd i was just a "shit student" and a "dumb kid". that i'm lead software architect now and make about as much as all those teachers together is probably to a lot of luck being involved aside from tons of caffein.

For those that take Adderall, look into phentermine. It is an amphetamine like Adderall, but a lot smoother and last longer. For me it takes about 30 minutes to kick in, in the effects last about 12 hours. I used it when I want to get shit done

If you take two pills of waklert you'll get just as high as a 30mg adderall

Do you guys think there is something like NZT already tested on mice? Some military research shit or something.

Another question. I would like to try it. But where do I get them? German user here.

Sweating, palpitations, shitty sleep, great drive, same focus, slightly more creative, better problem solving.

Honestly I love it.

I just read up on what was it used for, faked the symptoms of depression, insomnia and attention deficit and the psychiatrist prescribed it.

Now father in law is a doc so I just get it from him.

Moda makes it easier to focus on your work or to study.
Coffee just helps staying awake.

Experienced user here of ritalin/adderal/dex/mod.

Does any of you also gain fast tolerance to all these drugs?

I keep switching between the four because I literally need twice to three times the normal one pill dosage after taking it a few days in a row.

I also noticed that I get actually really sleepy if I take mod for example. Today I woke up, took two mod, had breakfast, 30 min later I fell a sleep on my desk.

Now, I am a medicinal chemist so I could probably find out why this is but I was just wondering whether some of you also have this.

The hell does coconut oil do?

>not buying Ritalin and dexamphetamine off highschoolers

Agreed. Also jacking off is easier and faster imo

mild upper, wont get drug tested at work/unlikely. id take 1/2 to 1/4 a tablet and early in the morning 7-8 so you can go to bed at night. dont expect it to keep you up all night.

ive taken at least 30 to 35 grams through college and now working. its good stuff but dont expect it to solve your problems

binds with the coffee
oil takes a long time for your body to digest
so the rate that the caffeine gets into your system is tied to the rate your body processes the oils
basically makes your morning coffee extended release
) so i take 2 tbsp of coconut oil, a days worth of coffee (2-3 cups worth)
mix it all together with a handheld milk frother
drink it all first thing in the morning

Can confirm what user is saying, good science m8
>> biology masters

Well shit. I learned something neat today.

what???
do you even know what modafinil is????

Both are idiots, caffeine and moda will certainly interact, changing the chemistry, and resulting in a different drug than just taking them seperately. Learn chemistry, learn what a proton and neutron is, learn why you shouldnt mix shit together without doing research first... And more importantly; don't rely on stims to compensate for your lack of discipline.

The oil part is correct from a physiological perspective, though, since oil effectively reduces the uptake rate.

If you really want to combine stims, tske your drugs with coffee AND dark chocolate - results are insane. Beware of palpitations, more specifically arythmia.

>Autodidakt endocrinologist
>Former stim freak

You guys have no idea who drinks bulletproof coffee are you?
If you are on a keto diet your body gets his energy not from sugar/carbs but from fat. You number one energy source is fat! Therefor people drink their coffee with butter/coconut oil/MCT oil. I do it too.This is why most people drink it, it is perfect for breakfast and it tastes great.

I've never heard of your theory that the oil extends the release of caffeine. I'll look into it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I am just trying to make you smarter. Even in ketosis, your body will use simple sugars "as fuel", not fat - research ketosis and look up GNG while you're at it.

>Both are idiots, caffeine and moda will certainly interact,
are you stupid?
when did i ever suggest mixing caffeine and moda?

>The oil part is correct
the only thing i talked about it

yes i know it's about the weakest wakefulness promoter you can get today with the least sever side effects.

the point of ketosis is your brain starts to use ketones as fuel. basically your liver can make glucose from fat but it can make ketones at a faster rate. doesn't mean you have zero sugar in your blood but the main fuel is ketones.

I know. I should have said as the main source of energy. You are still eating a few carbs, you can't avoid them. But the difference is that your body will make the glucose it needs from the protein and fat that you eat. Once you reach a state of ketosis your body can use ketones as a primary fuel.

But I realised a huge different after I switched to keto. With my normal diet I had ups and downs due to insulin spikes, on keto I'm kinda on the same level all the time.
I get shit done more effiecient, without the need to get a snack, another coffee or a nap. I would love to see how my body functions on Modafinil. What difference it makes.

Caffeine in combination with L-Theanine had also a small effect on me, but not as huge as the diet change.

i tried bullet proof method but found that the expensive MCT oil didn't do much for me and the butter was also a waste of time compared to just adding more coconut oil and more coffee

3-4tbsp of coconut oil + extra coffee > 1tbsp of MCT + 20mg of butter + coffee > coffee > nothing at all
for me personally
also i'm diagnosed A.D.D and have been on ritalin and dexedrine
but modafinil and armodafinil bought over the internet was the best things i've ever tried until they started giving me sulfur rashes all over my body

thinking of trying fl-modafinil because i hear that has less side effects but is also more powerful and more effective compared to normal s/r-modafinil

>Learn chemistry, learn what a proton and neutron is
Someone just got out of high school

Show me an article or give me grounded arguments why there are significant drug drug interaction between mod and caf.

>states a molecular interaction WILL happen
>no references or arguments found
>????
>win nobel price

I just can't deal with the coconut taste on a daily basis. One or two times a week is okay, but putting it daily in my coffee is too much for me. So I use all three: butter, MCT oil and coconut oil.

Shrinkage

i'm pretty sure you can just put butter in there

I do sometimes. I'm alternating between those three, most of the times I use butter and MCT oil.

are you on keto diet? otherwise the mct would provide zero to negligible benefits i hope you know that. it mostly acts like sugar in the traditional coffee.

I am.

>Caffeine works for me so it's better than modafinil because you only need to know what happens to me and that makes it a scientific fact
Retarded nigger

Whats the best website to buy this stuff? It's legal to buy online right?

I live in London and order here:

afinilexpress.com/

Moda is great. Extreme focus. Got an rx from a doc. Makes work fun. Also makes me extraverted.

Some people do not respond or respond very weakly based on genetics. Got my 23andme done and the results are i have the gene that responds well to it.

>so it's better than modafinil
i never said that tho that's just your imagination.
i said it's a stronger drug. scientifically proven fact.

>Not mixing modafinil with caffeine
Are you srs

Ok kid

well technically if you only want to fight sleep deprivation modafinil 400mg is comparable to caffeine 600mg but caffeine cranks you up harder.

>endocrinologist thinks he knows chemistry episode
Even if caffeine and modafinil are chemically reactive thats not really the problem.Their just not going to be taken in sufficient quantities or be in proximity for long enough to react realistically. The main problem with mixing drugs is physiological synergism; shit like allosteric modulation, or both acting on same receptors, or for example seretonergics and dopaminergics being used one after the other,competition for receptor sites and metabolising enzymes.

You probably have adrenal fatigue and you're also probably really fucking up your brain, dopamine sensitivity etc, with all this shit you spaz. Quite taking drugs and start living a healthy lifestyle you junkie.

Which gene would that be?

how do you find that out through 23andme?

Rs4680
Export your data from 23andme and run through promethease

I have a hard time falling asleep on the same day after I take modafinil.

A drug addiction

You have any references for that? Not being a smart ass just asking because I am curious to read it.