/elyg/ - Elysium General

what the fuck is going on Edition

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:
(most people play here)
/whisper Manlett/Risa/Artie/Madtii/Infamily/Luthien/Valky/Lythria/Babymetal/Lumikaru and SAY YOU'RE FROM Veeky Forums for invite

Horde guild:
(dead)

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2243
youtube.com/watch?v=-i2Ltcp8JuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Dwarf Priests.

lets get this out of the way early
"le trandate of trannies lmao tran tran TRANNNNN TRANTRANNY TRAN TRAN le underaged 16 yearold dicks le trans tranny tran tran le 77th fastest clear time of trans trannies"

mommy Madti's mammaries make my mighty manhood move

Anyone got a link to download the 2.4.3 model viewer?

Does anyone want to do Jumpies?

this is elyg

>madtii being exposed as the piece of shit that he is

I need a good guild for leveling
I'm a horde on elysium, level 19

Wasn't he banned for scamming and stealing gold a few times now?

So just how many underage penises get posted in discord, and why is nothing done about this?

feels good

*deletes character*
*shitposts about guild for days*
invite me to the raid bros

yes, on K2 and Elysium
don't know why the bans were lifted

Yea so?
Everyone shitposts about the guild, because it is shit, cant give him shit for saying the truth.

g-guys give me gear i w-wouldnt delete my character again!

>oh but also im not a pansy and would do it, I'm not scared its just a videogame, I don't care!

>but I care a lot, madti is such a powerhungry tranny, I should be allowed to play look im Veeky Forums

Loeiz you forgot to turn off your ID before posting, you retard.

Really? I was under the impression it was tranny namefag general case in point suck a dick faggot.

I just want to get my prebis and raidlog. Man dates, please help me.

loez literally nobody cares. we have dozens of people benched every week who are all very loyal to the guild and don't spend all day shit talking the guild in the thread

Loeiz fuck off with your shitposting and heal dungeons for me already.

What is the best talent build for a tauren warrior tank? I went full prot and I'm starting to wonder if it was a good idea or not since someone said going full prot is shit for tanking.

I M P A L E

i jave that burzum shirt

hey loeiz want to know something? madti posted every whisper of yours in #guildchat and we laughed every time
she even said
>this retard is just going to delete his character again
it resulted in 20 reactions to a single post, a record

can you stop posting Bart.

Stacking two immolation traps on top of each other and waiting for some RETARD to step on it and die!
Hahahahaha!

i just wish there was a way to enjoy this thread without having to filter most of it. thanks alot faggots

Loeiz was planted by dog guild to make Madtii quit MoH and it's working
just in time for the merge
well played, Indi

>be rogue
>see hunter desperately trying to kill something in pvp
>sap him
>disarm traps
>kill pet
>gouge his trinket
When will they ever learn bros?

>some irrelevant shitter
>has no effect on anyone
>IT'S WORKING
and when you thought shitdragon already reached the bottom, he posts this.

>make a falseflag indi post
>earwen responds in less than a minute

every time.

>get priest to 44 then quit
>get paladin up to 60 on another server then get bored and quit
>thinking about lvling a druid now

>typing this made up scenario as you autorun back in the general direction of your corpse because a hunter hit you with her trap, her pet, her concussive shot, her aimed shot, her other trap, her auto shot and her multishot

holy shit it worked, Madtii just left discord, Indi is a genius

Madti - Today at 0:37 AM
I can't deal with this Loeiz drama sorry guys, see ya

>her
fucking kill yourself you worthless motherfucking sack of shit.

oh fuck, Madti left, who will heal me now?

lol it's real

Madti - Today at 0:38 AM
why can't I stop choking on big fat cocks holy shit I'm such a fucking retard

>no serpent sting
>what is SoID
Sorry, but you're dead, fucking tranny.

For those of us who aren't insane what two-hander would replace the grand marshal one? If at all.

I want to do Jumpies again...

that guy posting that every thread is a retard who says he's rank 14

>tfw madti quits the guild while sleepwalking mumbling something about
>I'm just doing what master Indi told me to do

how does he do it?

based

>be a priest healslut for a warrior
>tfw nobody wants to be my innervateslut

when the dick is memorable

Well no one wants to heal anyway so I don't think
anyone would care if I rocked some frankenstein spec.

>see hunter trying to kill something in pvp
>sap

None. GM Demolisher is pretty much BiS unless you can get your hands on something akin to a DEoI or Might of Menethil once Naxx is out.

Why do you people listen to morons giving you advice?

>that same asspained wannabe Vurtne mage that is supremely shitter shattered because other people enjoy playing Paladins

I use your pain, fear and tears to power my DFavor Holy Shock crits.

It's over. It's finally over.

Why do you people constantly give paladins shit? We're the best pvp healers and second only to priests in pve. You should be fellating us for keeping your sorry ass alive.

what is hand of edward odd
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2243

>the retard starts samefagging reaction images again when called out

I don't play a mage, I play a warlock and I'm on alliance.

I played paladin in vanilla. All the advice people are giving out is just plain wrong.

crestfall when?

>1h
>Seal of Command
>mfw

>Samfeagging reaction images

That word doesn't mean what you apparently think it means.

Enough of this!
Someone do Jumpies with me.

Please...

what are you doing with SoC as a healer

>LOL UR ADVICE IS RONG LOLBAD I PLAID PALLYDANZ B4 N I NOE WUTZ UP BETAR DAN U
>U SHOOD STEEL ALL WARYUR GEERZ N HAEV BASE MANA N BASE SPELLPOWER FOR DEM BIG YT HITZ DATZ HOE U PALLYDAN

Nigger just stop.

>He thinks this qualifies as trolling.

>lol stop telling me how to have fun fucking tryhards xDD

The Lollipop Guild is pretty comfy.

If you want people to take you seriously it would help if you backed up your advice with facts instead of resorting to shitposting and ad hominem.

And you're all still wrong about paladins. Warlocks too.

>Playing on a vanilla server and not TBC

Im curious as to why.

There are no good TBC servers.

I know what the general opinion on Warmane is, but it's currently the best available server for TBC.

It's still a piece of shit.

Everything worked perfectly fine so far. I'm only level 41 though.

>I know what the general opinion on Warmane is

Why is the opinion here negative?

save us gummycraft

Yea, and this general/website dislikes servers that sell gear.

>paid lolten staff wakes up

I already did. No amount of 'facts' are enough for shitposters.

I'm not going to endlessly chase goalposts that you're going to move every time I get close.

i posted the build. I posted what gear makes it work. I posted about what it can do with that gear.

Nothing you or anyone else has said has contradicted it. Your arguments literally have been "LOL Y U NO HEAL" or "LOL U USELESS".

Not me tho
My first post
Whisper and Ill help
K
That sounds farfetched

you are useless though. If you want to beat people in duels reck is better

You're absolutely correct.
But you can look past it and get gear the right way if you're doing PvE like me.
I agree however that this completely fucking ruins PvP

>playing warmane for PvE

their scripting is stock core

you don't know what stock core means. the scripting isn't the issue, besides some weird stuff with trash resistances the raids aren't bad.
The issue is that it's all nerfed as fuck and way too easy.

>Rely on being crit 4 times to do 4 white hits and at max 1 Command proc
>Have base mana
>Have base spellpower
>Get shit pushed in by classes & specs that don't rely on crits/don't crit often because your offense becomes utter garbage and you have jack fuck for survivability
>be a literal gimmick on par with AP PoM Pyro mages that can be just as easily managed and controlled and nullified

>be able to full-heal anyone nearby without needing LoH
>Be able to put upwards of 5000 damage into someone in a single burst window that doesn't require losing potentially massive chunks of your HP.
>Have the survivability of a full heal spec Paladin because you're 31 or more in Holy
>Be able to effectively and seamlessly switch between Healing and Damage roles literally on the fly

>LOL UR USELESS I H8 U PLAY HOW I TELL YOU

>The issue is that it's all nerfed as fuck and way too easy.
So the raids are garbage and the PvP is broken. Good job.

>pvp is broken
it's literally the best pvp server for tbc that has been around, it's got better pvp mechanics than gummy's beta does.

No, my argument is that hybrid gearing with SoComm is fucking retarded.

If you're playing SoComm you go full ret, stack str and crit/agi instead of spell power.

If you're playing Holy or going hybrid gear you use SoR.

Alright then name the best private server for PvE that isn't a Vanilla server.
They're all horribly scripted or have around 200 to 500 players.
The only salvageable one I played felt more like a funserver than anything and that was Freakz, which as well, has a cash shop. But the MoP server died and everyone moved to Legion which is a disgusting xpac imho

here's some of what reck looks like in actual duels

youtube.com/watch?v=-i2Ltcp8JuQ

>only duels are PvP

Except that's where you're wrong. Both Command procs and Judgement of Command have spellpower coefficients that push it's damage higher than a pure wannabe-warrior gearout can. Doubly so considering the difference between a Wannabe Warrior gear loadout and a Hybrid gear loadout is about 80-100 AP.

Holy Shock also benefits quite well from Spellpower. You break 1k on Shock crits after 150 Spellpower (Blue PvP set) and even without DFavor, with the gear I use it crits pretty often. Can't be dodged, parried, blocked or partially resisted.

A wannabe Warrior loadout will have base mana and base spellpower. Holy Light for 1771 health with the Libram rank and it costs around 20-25% of Base Mana. Any dodge or parry or miss during a Reckbomb attempt costs you 25% of your potential burst right then and there.

Reckoning does terribly against classes that don't crit. Any Shadow Priest or Affliction Warlock will 100% guaranteed destroy you as Reckoning. There's NOTHING you can do.

Affliction Warlocks you can literally survive to fear immunity, juke Spell Lock and then heal to 100% in their face and you just keep coming. The only DoT they can keep on you is Agony and you have better mana efficiency than he does.

A Shadow Priest that tries to Mana burn a hybrid gearset to zero is going to be spending a long, long, LONG time trying to burn off the 4500-5000 mana you have. And that's assuming you get unlucky and Shadow Resistance aura doesn't give you a single resist. If he tries to burst you down, you can just stop to heal, make him waste Silence to try and stop you, and as soon as Silence is over you just heal to full in his face and keep on trucking. Play it right and you can outlast them. They can't keep DPlague on you. They can't keep SW:P on you. They can't get Weaving stacked up if you want to really be persistent with Cleanse. He's turning Mana into Noise and you're just taking it with a grin and you keep coming.

(cont)

stop getting baited retart everyone knows paladins are the strongest class already you are just being a dick now

>duels aren't PvP
>comes up with imaginary vacuum scenarios that can only be a duel

>when a "ret" Paladin tries to 1v1 people in a BG when there's no healers

Against Mages, Reckoning doesn't have the mana to keep cleansing Snares after BoF fades to close distance and actually make use of those Shatter crits. The mage will just run the Reck Pally out of mana, force DShield, reset and ruin him because he's got no mana to sustain himself long enough to get through the Mage's defenses and close distance.

Hybrid build Cleanse costs a pittance. You don't even notice it after 15 consecutive GCDs used on it. The mage can't keep Frost Nova/Cone root on you. Frostbolt snare is constantly removed. At best the mage can try to infinitely reset waiting for help because he CAN NOT Finish you off on his own. Meanwhile you can keep pecking at him from Range and he can't heal without trying to get a hardcast Sheep off as you're closing distance.

Rogues can pop evasion and literally laugh in a Reckbomber's face. Oh you HoJ'd? I guess it's a good thing Rogue trinket removes stuns. Have fun seeing Dodge X4 and being burned down. You're easier for a Sword rogue to kill than Warriors are because he dodges everything you try to throw at him, and you don't even have Overpower to use to punish Evasion.

Hybrid gearset can turtle up and kill the Rogue with 100% avoidable Spell damage and a single Iron Grenade stun allows the Paladin to heal to 100% right in the Rogue's face. You just tank him into the ground and there's fuckall he can do about it.

Do I really need to keep going here or can you not move the goalposts that far?.

P.S: Your opinions and "LOL U BAD UR RONG I RITE LOLERELRELREL" isn't a counter-argument.

>level a paladin to 60
>instantly reroll after hitting cap
That's all I needed. I'm done with this class now

Iv've specced into fury for leveling as Warrior and it's consistently awesome until you can switch out for mortal strike/WW wep

>Blood Lust giving you %3 max HP every time you get crit
>Healers will never run out of mana if you tank
>can abuse the Blood Frenzy charges with /sit for ez solo leveling

leveling fury only sucks if you get caught with your pants down in WPvP

You're retarded if you think I'm gonna read all that.

This is a 12 year old game, math and theorycrafting have been done. SoComm = str/crit/agi, SoR = spell dmg or hybrid.

That's all.

>be a hunter
>faggot ass mage tries to start shit
>specc'd survival so have big crits with two handed weapon
>mage tries to blink into my deadzone but misjudges distance
>eats a raptor strike crit and dies instantly

lol

What are the BG queues like on Horde side?

>be a hunter
>kill everyone at every level

lol

>you will never get nudes of Egg Girl

>literally pic related

You just slid my cock down your throat and then thanked me for it.

Thanks for playing. Go cry in a corner and keep telling yourself you're Vurtne or Drakedog.

you might have better luck using this argument on the Elysium subreddit

>LOL JUST GO BACK TO REDIT ALREADY LOELRELREL I WIN RITE GUISE LOOK I TOLD HIM TO GB2REDIT

You amuse me.