wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pLASy4LO9A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*BRAAAAAAAP*

Goddammit.

Would still like to know how to use Gameshark codes on psx mednafen.

Best girl!

how is ramza in disidisi?

Find a flaw.

>piercing edit

Fuck off

>leaving out the corresponding gif that shows them working together in combat, implying "match made in heaven" is referring to their teamwork
You cheeky cunt.

Shitty Zero

I'm personally enjoying the salt from all the Noctis/Prompto shipperfags right now. They're the NaruSasu fags of the XV shipper fandom. None of the other fujo shippers are this retarded.

they fight together in his episode

BE wishlist from 29th onwards:
- 10+1 Free = Tidus
- Free Dayly Pull = Noctis, Greg
- 10+ 1 = Fryevia or Dark Fina
That would be all for me.

I'm seeing a great deal of salt from the Ignis x Araara shipperfags, too. It's funny. Although, I do kind of get where they're coming from. I hope it doesn't happen--not because of shipping (I don't ship anyone), but because it'd be ridiculously forced. Prom can have his puppy love if he wants, but Araara doesn't seem like the type to actually go for him. Maybe lead him on, just to see his reaction.

She's still not in her final form.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pLASy4LO9A

Seriously. I don't know how to use cheats on mednafen, and I need somebody to walk me through it.

Prompto/Ignis is the patrician ship anyway.

W-Was that a kiss?

All I want is Orlandu or Olivia. I have everything else covered but the op chainer dps.

Loving girls, loving girls~

>There are people that play RK
>When eating shit off the floor exists
?????

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>anniversary soon
>bikini banner soon
>FFX event soon
>FFXII event soon

Damn it feels good to be a BEbro.

(You)
(You)

Don't say that to the Noctis/Promptofags, according to them Prompto is 100% gay and the only reason he even claims to like girls is because of homophobic Square Enix shoving "heteronormativity" and forced romances down their throats when Prompto is Noctis's twuu love and the plot would've been better if he replaced Luna's place in the story even though it would fix literally nothing about the shitty romance.

It's funny how they keep screaming about "heteronormativity' while writing Prompto as a sobbing damsel in distress with literal tits and sometimes even a vagina (because of cuntboy fetishists calling it "trans" representation) who needs Noctis to save him and wipe his ass for him, when that makes their yaoishit more heteronormative than anything else. Heteronormativity =/= a guy and girl fall in love, it's when a guy and girl fall in love and act like huge stereotypes too. A gay ship with seme/uke shit and one of the characters looks and acts like a stereotypical girl and even gets mpregged is way more heteronormative than a straight ship where guy and girl both act like equals.

except get cucked, but hey, wasnt his fault. Blame his wife's bull.

Okay, okay, we get it, you hate tumblr and you hate Noctis/Prompto shippers. You don't have to say it every thread, dude. We got it the first time.

>being excited for the trash bikini banner

They even had to sprinkle moogles onto it to try and make it more appealing, yet its still a shit banner.

That I am still gonna pull at least a few dailies from, depending on how my lapis income looks during the banner.

But bikinis.

The real assy thing is that these aren't temporary units, so they forever pollute the 4* and 5* pools.
Have fun getting swimslut fina with your G4* ticket on the rikku banner.

We already know nothing's going to come up of it because Prompto is still chasing Cindy in the World of Ruin so it's pointless to get salty over it. But shipperfags gonna shipperfag.

>retconning doesn't exist

Get ready to get mad

Oh no, the immaculate 4* pool. Oh wait, it's full of shit like Hope, Vanille, Rosa, Luka and Soleil. At least swimslut Fina has a 6* form.

shitty shooped piercing to appeal redneck faggots

Yeah, they've no real reason to worry. Even if we get a sex scene between the two--well, we won't, pretty sure about that--it doesn't change the fact he doesn't end up with her. Even if they did fugg the shipperfags could simply write it off as Prompto being confused and desperate or some shit.

Normally these "cuck" claims at least make some kind of sense, even if only in a tangential way, but this one makes no sense at all.

I'd get happy actually because Araara is hot while Cindy is a canon sunk ship. I mean, chasing =/= having.

Shut the fuck up, don't jinx it.

what a cucked answer

>ara is going to fuck prompto's brains out

the absolute madwoman

>implying he had any to begin with

Ara likes to be on top, right?

Its also full of not shit like Shine, Sozhe, Setzer, probably some other units whose names don't start with S. What's the point of saying "oh its full of shit like X" when Fina is just adding to the shit pile?

inb4 your first Gold Crystal on the Rikku banner is Swimsuit Fina.

>mfw the "partial nudity" in the ESRB rating is because we'll get a sex scene between Prompto and Ara

If (You) say so, user.

Welp, thanks to nobody's help, I managed to consult with the dark powers and get my "60k AP after every battle" cheat up and running.

After mopping up everything in disc 2 except the Midgar Raid, I feel like I've earned this.

Of course, she's a dragoon.

you're welcome

have fun

>get kidnapped
>get laid
No wonder he didn't seem as traumatized as you'd think he would be when the other Chocobros found him.

Most of the current Gold are at least good, and 90% of future Golds are great.
The Summer units are one of the last times where they're complete shit.
We could have done without it getting even worse.

Holler back when you have beaten Emerald Weapon. Ruby is true hardcore, but if you can't beat Emerald with the gains you make you have not earned it.

FUCK TURTLES
U
C
K

T
U
R
T
L
E
S

Which turtle in FF are we talking about?

Shut up, Exdeath

Fuck (You) too.

It's probably for the weird Mileena clone in the tube.

MAKE ME

N O

Or he could just be bi.

So does this mean that the Prompclone is better than the original?

That too. He does give me bi vibes. But I was speaking through the lenses of Prompto/Noctis shipperfags, since they'd probably want him to be in rabu with Noctis since they met.

>expecting actual nudity or sex in a FF game

>Prompto is still depressed when he rejoins the party because he met his personal LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Eh, people can have a crush on someone and still enjoy banging someone else in the meantime if they're not actually with them yet.

FF7 had a sex scene. Cloud totally fucks Tifa's brains out.

There's a first for everything, especially sex.

Didn't Cloud and Tifa bang in FF7? Also Hojo was trying to get Red XIII to mate with Aerith and there was that naked bathhouse and Don Corneo scenes.

Well, not for you though.

>dragoon sex scene
>she jumps his bones

Listen here, you little shit.

I believe the FFX units wont be on the featured anniversary pools user

Noctis has to save his virginity for Ardyn tho.
So he can finish him off with his wizarddry powers.

I didn't play FF7, are you shitting me? I hope they don't remove that from the remake.

It's heavily implied, yes. Cloud and Tifa talk about love and shit under the Highwind at night and stay the whole night there. In the morning Tifa alarmedly asks Barret if he saw them.

FFX also had a sex scene underwater.
And X-2 had a lesbian sex scene.

Ah. So you were making shit up, and shipping. Okay then.

Uh no that's exactly what happens. There's nothing else it could be aside from them fucking.

Yea that's basically everything else that could've happened including fucking nothing. I only believe a sex scene when it is shown or when it is explicitly part of the narrative.

Not that user but I think it was one of the later Ultimanias released after Advent Children that confirms what was implied. The other possibility is that he kissed her but the way they reacted makes it seem like it was a lot more than that.

People kind of exaggerate that scene, but it did look like it was intentionally left open to interpretation since they couldn't have an actual sex scene. With the FFX scene mentioned here it was a lot more obvious what they were going for, even though it also could have been interpreted as nothing happening.

You obviously don't get to see low poly tits or anything, it's just very heavily implied and some dudes from square said that it was even more on the nose before the release version

They talk during the evening. The camera pans up and fades out. In the morning Tifa is alarmed at the possibility of someone seeing them. I don't know what you want, they can't show actual sex in a playstation game.

She obviously meant someone seeing them talk about it.

There's nothing embarassing about just talking to someone when you've already been doing that earlier in the game and they can't even hear what she was saying anyway.

This is literally shipping. Drawing conclusions from things that are not there. I bet you ship elsa and her sister, faggot

[Ultimate Trample]

>Noctis finishing Ardyn off
that's pretty gay brah

>get embarrassed
>about someone seeing you talk
>seeing you talk

This doesn't make any sense.

They were talking about sex though

>Expecting a Playstation 1 game to flat out say "Gee, I sure hope no one saw Cloud and me fuck each other until the sun rose"

Okay, let's look at this from another angle: what would the game have to do to illustrate the fact that Tifa and Cloud slept together if what it did was inadequate for you?

>There's nothing embarassing about talking about love in a ps2 kiddy game.

Remember the context.

>tifa x cloud shippers this desperate for validation
l a m o a

i too shitpost about games i havent played

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

>Featured Article

Yes, but why would it matter if someone SAW them talking about it? Wouldn't she be much more concerned about someone HEARING them?

Double entendre by a 3rd party is usually the way if you want to go under the radar.

From what was said so far ever Professor Oak fuckimg Ash's mom holds more weight.

>tifa x cloud shippers
They are a canon pairing, you know?

>he can't read lips