Is this Veeky Forumsur new weeb machine?

youtube.com/watch?v=yku4Dk6aJ4U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PH6Qf-yDtTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. MR2 is the weeb machine.

i want one

I was looking at the older models when before I bought my current car, sometimes I regret not getting one.

ae86 is 100x more a weeb machine than a mr2 you pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=PH6Qf-yDtTU

My mom owns a SSS from 2005, she offered to hand it down to me when she gets a new car. Should I do it?

absolutely. Great fun

>Veeky Forums will never know the pleasure of this godmachine

Where I live, the Suzuki Swift is part of the white girl starter pack.

If you're a guy and drive a Suzuki Swift, you're seen as an embarrassment to yourself and your friends.

T-they're coming back to America, r-right guys?

People have spotted new Vitaras on US soil, so they could be planning a return.

>Curb weight: 870–970 kg (1,918.0–2,138.5 lb)

How the fuck do they do it, lads? That's a 300lb weight reduction from the already insanely light previous gen swift.

I'm going to be so fucking asshurt if they only bring the SUVs back over. Jimny would be cool, but I know they wouldn't bring that over without making it a big, fat as fuck 5 door crossover.

Thin steel, no side protection. There's a reason they don't sell it in the US.

>There's a reason they don't sell it in the US.

Maybe because they don't sell any cars in the US.

>Jimny would be cool, but I know they wouldn't bring that over without making it a big, fat as fuck 5 door crossover.
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Oh, nice. Thought that also kind of confirms we won't be getting it here even if they did come back over.

>tfw your Fiesta ST is a pigfat landbarge in comparison to a Swift
Fuck I want this thing so bad but it'll never be sold in Canada

it's a goddamn shame that suzuki left the US market because they've always been a goddamn cute

Swifto is magic

yes

Veeky Forums has a boner for underdogs

>tfw first gen sport

At least we can always buy low mileage jap cars for dirt cheap once they become old enough to import. Just wait 25 years and you'll be able to get the newest one for $5k and you won't have to submit to the mandatory cavity check that will come pre-installed in all US-spec cars after 2028.

When the crude baseline goes above ~$80/barrel for good, they'll be back

>RWD Corolla iM
Why cant this be an actual product?
No fun allowed?

the 5th gen swift sport is the greatest shitbox ever made

I'm going to buy one of these and shill daily.

that was amazing

Dot it, they are very fun, steering isn't as electric as the 2010-2017 models. Only common flaw is that the cat will break, don't know if that's a problem where you live