/owg/ - Overwatch General

>New assault (2CP) map: Horizon Lunar Colony is live!
youtube.com/watch?v=JIsDXT8Xl8I

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/
>Highlights include a nerf to Hog's 1-shot capabilities, a buff to Deadeye's lock-on time, and changes to career profile stat tracking

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ehx-uHWCy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>play koth
>capture the point
>team wanders off and dies
WHYYYY WHYYYY WHYYY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

>tfw roadhog is troll pick tier now

Quality OP

fuck self proclaimed mercy mains who still fucking hold her ult the entire fucking match as if its not charged in 5 seconds

>tfw roadhog is the new sombra

SHOVE MERCYS STAFF I MY ASSHOLE!!!

Genji here.

How is everyone liking the new map? I think its ok I just want to play it in an organised environment.

>tfw shamed for being a Mercy main even though she comprises a minority of my playtime

Süßposting is best posting.

content are decided when the box is given

The outside part is useless.

This new mcmeme buff

Here comes T.Racer!

Gas mercy mains.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ehx-uHWCy4

Who do I play now to carry game now that roadhog is useless?

Soldier? Dva? Hanzo?

Zenyatta sounds like a kid desu not a girl

This is a bit off topic, but every time I upload an Overwatch clip it gets downgraded to the point that it almost doesn't look HD.

Before it gets uploaded, however, it's 1080p/60fps. Does anyone know how to fix this shit? It's bothering the hell out of me.

>want to mercy cheese to regain my lost sr from over the weekend
>literally getting screamed at by women because im taking the one hero they can "play" away from them

So it's pretty safe to say that Blizzard balances this game from bottom up, what do you think will probably be in future buffs and nerfs?

nth for Amélie

It could be either. There are girls who sound like that.

If Sombra ever becomes even remotely relevant into the lower tiers, she will get nerfed immediately. Just based on how annoying she will be for shit tier players.

Uwaaaaaaaah!

that is the case with the regular and event boxes, but I'm not sure that's the case with the golden ones

I want to stick my dick in the pachi

I'm talking about Youtube, by the way.

Stop destroying my TPs and Shield Gens when I do attack Sym.
Please and thank you.

get in line bub

is mister 50 subs talking about his overwatch lets play series again?

Why is she so cute? :3

Check the box that says to upload at 1080p, mongoloid

This is bait

>Mercy and Zarya standing RIGHT NEXT TO THE POINT
>No enemies on the point
>All the enemies are dead
>I tell them to just walk forward 5 steps and we win
"UHHH WHAT ARE YOU SALTY DUDE STOP BEING TOXXXXXIC????"
>We lose

Someone remind me why I installed this game again? Literally all I do anymore is jack off to Sombra/Widowmaker and then accidentally play the game once every three or four months and I instantly regret it every time.

76 is pretty good for it, Tracer too if you're good at her.

Gold here, she's already relevant here. I've been seeing tons of Sombras lately and it's either hilarious watching them ult our whole team with no follow up from theirs, or incredibly frustrating when they actually combo their ult with someone else.

I did, still downgrades for some reason.

Yes pls like comment and subscribe. I'm also on twitch pls follow

U-uwaa..?

It's possible to carry fairly much with D.va, but at the end of the day her DPS is subpar and it's easy to fall into the trap of being overly aggressive

winston

that is a hideous drawing

Well Sombra is a hideous character so..

>Be genji
>Sym exists anywhere on the battlefield
>Have to land 5 perfect headshots on one of the thinnest characters in the game within 4 seconds
>Dash away only to die to her 120 dps beam imparting 50 bonus damage because the beam doesn't disconnect for a full second after I'm out of range

haha blizzard

fun hero for everyone who doesn't have amazing aim

Welcome to /owg/ senpai

>First few weeks of season
>4400 SR, but top 500 not out yet
>Wait for days for top 500
>Get drunk one night and decide "fuck it I will just get my SR back when I'm sober"
>Crash to 4100
>Top 500 comes out next day
>Work all week and have barely had time to play

I COULD HAVE HAD IT IF I HAD JUST WAITED 1 MORE DAY

that image brought her down a notch

D.Va and Soldier can both carry a game. The only problem D.Va has is if the enemy team focuses you down you're fucked unless you have a half competent healer.

Is the new map not been added to QP yet? Haven't gotten it yet so far.

So is D. Va the next character going to get nerfed just because shitters keep complaining about her?

>waaaaaah why can't I just mindlessly use my ult when a dva is around ;_;
>waaaaaah why is a tank character allowed to tank ;_;

Played it in competitive last night. Should be in QP rotation, too.

I play for hours every single day and I still haven't seen that map outside of arcade specific mode for it. So it's either rare to get it for some reason, or niggas be lying about it being in the map pool.

Please bro she's easily top 5 waifus

anti gravity is actually the worst part of the new map..

I got it once and someone on my team just says in match chat "FUCK NOT THE NEW MAP" the left the game and the lobby closed like 20 seconds later and then i havent gotten the map since in comp

>complaining about Sym

>"We need a mercy! Not Lucio/Zen/Ana"
>in a QP game
Honest question, why do people want Mercy in particular? Just because she's a pure healbot? The ridiculous ult? The fact people want someone to be a healer who barely defends herself yeah she has a pistol but its not like many use it is stupid, especially in QP where most people play for themselves. Just give me someone who can heal and i'll be content, even a 76 with his biofield has been enough when tanking.

Probably not seems like her feedback is pretty varied, always see shitters saying she needs a buff and only recently complaints about Defense Matrix. I mean they'll definately do it eventually but Pharah is next for the sledgehammer, like mother like daughter.

Please no, she's not even remotely close to being OP.
>piss poor damage unless you are literally in the other person's face
>ult is easily avoided assuming you aren't locked down by Mei or Zarya ult
>if you blow up her mech she basically temporarily becomes Mercy but with only a gun and no other abilities

What are you talking about? It's fun as hell to lure people into the nograv zone and murder them

whats wrong with it?

>people lock Lucio and Ana
>OMFG WE NEED A MERCY

>people lock D.Va and Zarya
>OMFG WE NEED A REIN

>people lock McCree and Genji
>OMFG WE NEED A 76

Gold rank is a fuckin nightmare.

I like it because nobody pays attention to it, truly best flank route.

I'm probably just bored of it since already played it on PTR. It is piss easy to kill people in it though and the autism in everyone makes you want to go into the anti gravity cuz anti gravity lol

>"Thanks a lot Mercy. We lost because you weren't hiding"
>he didn't hear the "Person neigh shop among regards"

>playing rein into the planet of the apes meta
there's a reason why they're still in gold

what the fuck is with the sudden influx of shit teammates? like more than usual

Hey buddy, let me let you in on a little secret

Type /hidechat. Press P to leave voice. Do this at your leisure in both QP and comp and enjoy the game. It may sound scummy but I mute all my teammates in comp, hide the chat and leave just my mic on for an occasional callout.

>this patch

>nu hog can outdo dps at their job now
W E W
E
W

Or you could just kill her at long range.. It's not like Genji has no fall off for a reason.

People that still play the Rein, standing at the choke meta because they watch Stylosa videos laff

Someone tell me who to one trick this season.

Which Chu will she Chu?

New Update
>New Map is all around terrible
>Maze like and difficult to keep track of team pushes
>Crane on Point 2 is difficult for Widow to grapple to consistantly
>Crane Fucks up Winston's jumps
>Lucio still not reverted
>Reaper is unkillable

Someone should tell Blizz updates are supposed to make the game better.

>Mercy76 shipper is an idiot
Well what else is new?

Plat in the chat

>Reaper is unkillable

LOL

Mehmet, my son

Yuo are now Horizon Lunar Colony Attack

Who you choose:

Attack the capture point from fucking everywhere with a Widowmaker sniping from so far behind she is impossible to reach

Or 2/2/2 season 2 comp pushing only from right side

Server down for anyone else right now?

I played Widow on it earlier, is it too early to say it's one of her best maps.

>4 times in a row they put me in a game where my team is losing with 40 seconds left

THANKS

Yep

>Reaper is unkillable
Aaaand post discarded

I can never bring myself to mute people because you never know when you might find an actually cool person that will help you carry the game and your garbage fucking team.

Yesterday on Anubis 2nd point I was in voice with one (1) additional person and we managed to sync so well we actually managed to win it even though the other 4 cunts wanted to play whatever and never communicate.

Some people just never want to play with or against a sniper and I fully understand them.

Snipers are just scum.

>people's hate on mercy is unjustified
>mercy mains are in high mmr because they deserve to be there

clips,twitch,tv/ManlyRealMeatloafThisIsSparta

no user you dont understand

his DPS increased by a neglegible margin. something like ~5%

a good WM will go to town on horizon. theres just so many horizons to snipe at.

we might see the return of the shieldmeta on this map because of this

Fair assessment, before I started doing this I did run into plenty of good people/good players. Unfortunately ran into just as many if not more shiiters and assholes and I can't be fucked to even try and communicate anymorebeyond letting them know some flanker is coming to fuck their shit up.

Don't forget
>huge critbox
>DM despite what people say about it being OP only lasts for 4 seconds when fully charged
>takes three times as long to charge back to full so its not as spammable as other "barriers" unless you want to block sub 2 seconds of damage between charges
And yeah DM eats some ults, but a decent sum of those which are affects are past a 4 second mark so you lose a chunk but not the whole thing, which really you shouldn't be blowing out unless you know she wont be there to interrupt it in her big old robot. Its like popping a visor in front of a shielding Rein and shooting the shield going "WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?" instead of trying to flank behind him or waiting until the obstacle of a class role is taken care of.

I want to fill her womb.

>never gotten mad at comp before, always calm, sometimes I have a good time even when losing because everyone's trying their hardest usually
>qp makes me want to break things and scream
How did these people work out how to use a computer

Did anyone else have a server just shit itself, I just tried to do my placements but the game randomly kicked me after I chose my hero and then I tried to rejoin and it said ''failed to connect to server''
Now I'm suspended

I understand your call and I can't really blame you. It's better to mute them if there's a moron that's just gonna argue with everyone and tilt the entire team

That's not what hackers are for.

Keep it up, that sounds like a hilarious blast.

I was playing and some guy on our team left after choosing and we lost, maybe that was it

That's about to change.

*ralphs*

I can draw better than this with a pack of flat crayolas. You guys need to step your game up.