Supra mk2

Found Celica supra mk2 for 3k (pic relates)
Does not own a car
Wuat do

Don't.

Why

Not that user but celica supras aren't that great and are time and money pits to keep on the road nowadays.
For 3K you can get a reliable easy to maintain run around car.
I can't tell much about that specific car from the picture but 3 grand is too much money for most of these cars that I see up for sale.

>Wuat do
Retake highschool english.

Old meme cars aren't a good car to own as your only car

a mk2 supra for 3k is going to cost you alot more than 3k plus the fact you have no wrenching experience

also the fact that you are looking for mk2 supras makes it a bad idea

MKIIs look cool, sound cool, and make decent cruisers, but are slow as fuck and handle like shit without considerable modification. It's also a lot harder to find certain parts for it than you would expect with it being a Toyota.
t. Former owner

Port and polish cylinder head, all new cam and valvetrain, converter if AT, or lightweight flywheel, steep gears in rear.

Run full synthetic fluids in all systems.

A MKII for $3k, absolutely not friendo.
Slower, and even more difficult to find parts for than its newer counterparts.

I bought my MK3 for 3k, with less than 90k miles, and in damn near pristine condition.

just get a civic dude, reliable and can be fun if u put a few simple mods onto em. im sure u wouldnt have a problem finding one for 3k

>3k
What the fuck?

lucky bastard.

Chink car

Congrats. In real life and images, this the 3rd clean mk3 I have seen.

Owned by a farm boy in southern Ohio who realllly wanted a pickup, drove it for five months, he bought it from a 50yo guy who left it sitting in a garage since 2005.

My wife hated that I bought it, not understanding a totally rust and leak free Supra is a godsend. Fucking normies.

Now that is a nice Supra!

>Turbo model
God damn user, that is a fucking steal. I snagged mine up for $1.2k, but it's a base model and has a myriad of problems. But hey, the thing runs and that's all I can really ask of it for now.

t-thank you user

Yo! Is yours grey? I'm a huge fan of the grey and dark blue exteriors. The great thing about the Mk3 is that parts are still readily available.
When you're ready- get the ct26 turbo and try to get a oil cooler from eBay. Its a fairly simple process (I think). And hey, the 1jz/2jz will exist forever.

Got mine for 3.5K. The deals are out there, just gotta be patient. To OP, get a mk3 if you want a supra so badly.