I'm going faster and faster

I'm going faster and faster.

I'm being more and more reckless.

Recently I have been travelling over 100mph to work.

I am going to die soon.

And glorious death it be.
(Don't get caught by cops.)

90% of my commute is along country roads with no traffic lights, hardly any traffic and zero cop presence, hence the ridiculous speeds.

When I was in high school I played this 'game' with myself where I had to hit 125 mph before I could go to school. I never got pulled over despite doing it at the same time on the same highway every day. I never crashed either, but it would've been very easy to die.

I do low-speed drifts now for my jollies in stead of high-speed runs. I look back on a decade of endangering the lives of others with shame. Please try to contain your urges.

I should also note that acceleration runs and high-speed blasting is a very real addiction. I am now a heavy drug user and believe that it all started with speeding as a teenager because I craved that rush, that feeling of doing things other ppl are too scared to do.

Watch out.

I travel over 100 mph to college all the time. Not even in a hurry to get there or anything.

Long, boring back road with good visibility? Go for it. Buy a radar detector. Populated roads? Go fuck yourself.

I regularly hit 90km/h. In traffic, weaving through lanes.

tfw when you ride a liter bike and hit and cruise at 130 everyday on the way to school, pussies.

I sure hope you don't kill anyone else with your recklessness.

Using cruise at anything over ~70mph is asking for it even in a car. ...And you squids wonder why you get road pizza'd on the highways. Let me guess... You don't ride with gear either?

OP here, I ride a litre bike too. zero wind protection at 100+mph is fun.

I remember doing that until I crashed that car and ended up getting a much slower car.

Sucks. I wouldn't do it again though, too risky and my back is already fucked up from previous car wrecks to be driving reckless like in my younger days.

And I'm only 20.

Isn't that like 25mph?

Closer to 55.

Mee too but it doesn't matter if I die, nobody would care.

My life have been better since I realized that.

I would care user!

No you wouldnt. You are not even going to find out when user dies.

>Recently I have been travelling over 100mph to work.
wew
What a madman.

speeding a gateway drug to poppy seed tea confirmed

stop doing drugs you fucking loser

No thanks. I did quit my favorite (opium) 5-6 weeks ago though. It's been rough but it had to happen. It'll just be speed, weed, and trips from here.

I'm never in that much of a hurry to get to work

disappointing
OD soon xxx

The chances are pretty slim, dawg. I don't do opiates (anymore), benzos, or alcohol, nor do I inject so the chances of me ODing are pretty fucking rare.

Also, ironically, the only illegal drug I've ever done regularly is weed. Want some morphine, Amazon has it. Want to trip balls and hallucinate, hit up a dollar store. Want a meth analog, walmart doesn't even ID for 'em.

Matter is just a dance of electrons, everything you consume changes your perception whether you notice it or not.

The real evil is people like you - so scared of risk that you try to tell others what to do to hide your insecurities.

yes humanity needs more weaklings depending on useless shite
good goy

Yeah, and your palm is a bush of hair from masturbating, right? It seems like you're a weakling too, if enjoying things while you can is being 'weak.'

Do you not see how your attitude is "I don't like that other people enjoy things so I am going to call them evil for it?"

What the fuck nigga hold the fuck up WHERE CAN I BUY MORPHINE ON AMAZON?

The point of life isn't hedonism is having and raising children, do you wish your dad got faded all the time while he was raising you?

I am not saying it on here, but Amazon was literally my morphine dealer for 6 years. I could do several hundred milligrams of morphine a day for like $5 a day. Some entity (Amazon or Gov't) started investigating it about 2 weeks ago, so all products are "currently unavailable," but it is perfectly legal in the form they sell it. An user in this thread already said it anyway.

Until 2012 Amazon used to even have legal 'research chemicals' of all sorts of drug classes.

I do not have children nor do I want them.