Bad Youtube channels

Bad Youtube channels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ltcJKS9dBzE
youtube.com/watch?v=PRGInQXXSFc
wirecare.com/category/bundling-cable-ties/cable-ties/cable-tie-kits/mfss-ct-kit-mike-finnegan-cable-tie-kit
youtube.com/watch?v=dCdWnKPuS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=R5NFnbm9paA&
youtube.com/watch?v=szcgk5oGDJk
youtube.com/watch?v=9yewHnBSja8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vehicle virgins. I hate his fucking face.

but what about that 80000 hp supercharged huracan bro?

Anybody who uses clickbait titles and thumbnails unironically.

Wtf are you talking about engineering explained is an amazing channel. Everything is factual and backed by science

He is a textbook example of book smarts. He may have an engineering degree but he has zero auto experience.

what's the matter?
did he hurt your feelings by saying cvt is good?

He's a mechanical engineer he has literally all the automotive experience under the sun. Do you even know what he does for a living outside his YouTube channel?

>In this video i shill for a company which threw me a big check
Damn these clickbait titles are next level.

I hate the way he sounds. He might be smart like said, but god he's so boring.

This is not a bad channel just a slightly autistic one

I know not really channel but came across this vid and deemed it the most autistic thing I've seen all day

youtu.be/ltcJKS9dBzE

>being smart and explaining how and why things work is autistic
>he'd rather prefer "HEY GUISE MITY CAR MIDS HEYA TUDAY WE BE TAKIN A GANDER AT A TURBO CHARGER MADE OF SODA CANS"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Engineering Explained. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Jason’s shillistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from high school textbooks, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these videos, to realise that they’re not just educational- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Engineering Explained truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jason’s existential catchphrase “Hello everyone and welcome,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jason Fenske’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I hate this meme already and I've read it 3 times between today and yesterday

The Rolls-Royce video was pure gold.

fuck off to /reddit/

I'm sorry you don't get the joke just because you must have to have a very high IQ to understand Meme Shitposts. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical memes most of the joke will go over your head.

You can just read the wikipedia article yourself instead of having that guy read it to you

“Today I talk about what I want to do without accomplishing anything on the worlds cheapest Mercedes Benz Amg sl55”

The Vehicle Virgin
Vs
The Chad Chauffeur

this is unironically true

this, unironically. He can't just GET TO THE FUCKING POINT, always has to throw in four additional minutes of bullshit

>hey how does a turbo work?
>literally any other video: IT COMPRESSES AIR, BOOOOOOOOOST
>EE: you see it all starts with...

The Fast Lane Car?! IT'S CALLED THE PASSING LANE YOU JERK OFFS

He's a PAID SHILL

Hi guys today we're going to talk about why it's bad to rest your hand on the gear shift
>pulls out a clutch disk and flywheel out of nowhere

yeah but I'd rather watch non scientific MCM experiements.
All he does is takes a whiteboard and some text and talks about the thing, sometimes repeating himself couple of times or explaining the same thing a couple of times.
He is insanely dry.

This.

>"wow its cupholders are so small"
>"its got a button that lowers all the windows at once, why don't all cars have this?"
>"this track tuned car is really uncomfortable to drive around town, here's a shot of me going down the road at 30 miles an hour"

>all day
nigga, you mean all month?

I dont like eng. Explaned.
I only watched one of his videos. Half of the information was incorrect. The other half was dumbed down to the point of being useless.

Posting an old one.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRGInQXXSFc

>Everything is factual and backed by science

And money.
He literally made a video about "the science" behind what makes Michelin tires "the best", right after they treated him to a holiday and no doubt a sack full of cash.

Fucking Christ. That fucking guy. The worst.

I hate this guy too, after he backstabbed Nissan I stopped watching his stupid shit

Finnegan's Garage.
(personal channel of one of the Roadkill guys)

Started off chill as fuck with him working on his cars and teaching you tips and shit.
Very quickly became a MASSIVE shill to the point where his entire videos are nothing but installing one companies sponsored product, with another companies sponsored tools, while telling you how great both of them are.

He's even stooped to >pic related. Note the price.
wirecare.com/category/bundling-cable-ties/cable-ties/cable-tie-kits/mfss-ct-kit-mike-finnegan-cable-tie-kit

tools to install zip ties? what kind of idiot falls for that

>engineers
>practical knowledge outside an office
Oh sweetie no

Childhood is when you idolize Engineering Explained. Adulthood is when you realize The Workshop makes more sense."

Who spends 90 dollary-doos on 9 bucks worth of Chinese plastic tat.

All youtube car reviewers are literal jews

Doug DeMuro is a heavily biased faggot, and RCR is a furfag.

Fucking this been watching him since 5k subs

>Build a Frankenstein car
>Call it the Trolls-Royce
>Get angry on youtube when people react to your trolling
Genuinely surprised by how uptight this guy seems, i guess he should rename the other car, Fucks Given.

ambush drift. dude is a giant flake.

>see crank
>see crank walk
>walk crank walk

Link to this? I want to shit talk.

>"Trolls-Royce"
Gets upset when people people react to his """trolling"""
>"No Fucks Given RX7"
Meticulously designed it's """style""", and gave a mountain of fucks about every single little detail

He's the exact opposite of what he likes to present himself as.

Its 2 months old now so i dunno if you'll get a reply
youtube.com/watch?v=dCdWnKPuS4c

wrx fan who never had a wrx

crankwalk wouldnt have done that, that engine shredded itself

>and backed by science
7th grade physics class science lel

On today's ipisode, we talk about blowoff valves for the 87th time because they're the only thing i know about

>gingium not mentioned

good taste desu, i really like both his miatas

kek that dude seems to be in a perpetual state of butthurtness
seems he actually managed to troll himself with his trollmobile

Smee or whatever that cunts name is.

still too advanced for the average american

I fucking hate this jew

Doug Demuro. His voice is annoying and his "here's why (X) is worth (X)" format got boring a long time ago

Shmee with his non-stop selfie-shot; hell basically anyone who selfies instead of acting like a pro and covering the cars more.

Any Euro-tard who thinks we want to hear shitty Euro-electronic music

can anyone tell me about any specific quirks this post has?

I love that boy. He's not an over energised weirdo, he's very down to earth, he does everything himself and explains everything without patronising the viewer. Top-tier viewing.

unironically rcr.
he doesnt seem like that bad of a guy but he tries way too hard to not like popular cars or tries too hard to disprove popular opinions, on the stagea video he tries to say that that its not a skyline wagon even though it has the skyline drivetrain only because a lot of people call it the skyline wagon. you can also hear him try to not like the ae86 in the review he did which he also over revved the fuck out of it. not a good driver, not a logical person when it comes to cars. oh and hes a furry

63rd post best post
>reddit
>english major
>tries to say deep shit but is just an idiot faggot (olds 88 video)
>marxist
>edgy try hard
>furry
>is such a brainlet that he thinks the corolla GTS is not an AE86 because of the AE88 vin, despite using the same chassis, engine and other shit as well as being built on the same line

the rotary nigger

if you don't understand this ironic humour you're autistic

>He is insanely dry.

Have you ever read an engineering textbook?

They make me wanna kill myself.

Thank god I have 12 credits worth of it this semester.

i keep selecting "Not interested" and "I don't like this channel" and it keeps fucking suggesting this asshole to me. Fucking jalopnik trash.

>that coke nail

What do you guys think of Ricermiata and Tommyfyeah?
I actually really enjoy watching them work on stuff and bullshit with each other.

genuinely funny and they do actual good builds

tommy has ocd about his cars which satisfies my autism

I like how they always use the first take, nomatter if they screwed up what they were gonna say or not.

Subie Moto and every other cancerous instagram whoring dual-sport or supermoto rider

Isn't trolling kind of pointless if you spend more time ruining your own car than anyone will ever spend looking at it?

that aircraft style indicator bank is pretty cool though

Judas...

>einstein
>practical knowledge outside a studying room

this

They wouldn't get many cars to review if they gave ACTUAL reviews.

>>marxist
wait what?
i havent watch him in a few months did he came out recently? i always though he was a lefty but not a marxist

Have you seen him fix is S2000? It's the most perfect repair i've ever seen in my life.

>youtube.com/watch?v=R5NFnbm9paA&
>youtube.com/watch?v=szcgk5oGDJk

and you're a textbook example of absolute fucking retard

>on the stagea video he tries to say that that its not a skyline wagon even though it has the skyline drivetrain only because a lot of people call it the skyline wagon

He claimed it was "not a Skyline" because it's a 2.5L single turbo RB, not a 2.6L twin turbo RB.
He literally thinks all Skylines are GTRs...

Really shouldn't be calling anyone a retard when you have autoplay enabled.

sometimes I have youtube autoplay in the background while i work. sue me

>changing a diff makes him an automotive genius
the daft cunt wears gloves while working on cars, i bet his fingers would bleed if he tried without them.
typical pencil pushing engineer.

>his fingers don't bleed when working on cars without gloves

what are you even doing?

>His car doesn't have traces of his own blood flowing through every closed system
Do you even care about your car?

He didn't fix it, he got a shop to do it

>Buys a mint 10+ year old S2000
>Smokes the bumper and side fender parking into his garage a few months later

I would have just sold it because I would be so ashamed

Mercury Marauder review, he explores the practice of upscale option packages on ostensibly pragmatic cars through the lens of Marxist class struggle and that it's a reflection of the real America we live in or some shit. He doesn't explicitly condone or advocate it, but given my observations, his circle of friends and his few political statements make me think he has more than a few good things to say about Karl.

he's hard to listen to

he always sounds like he's rapping
talks awkwardly fast/awkwardly paced

shit, haven't seen that one in a long ass time

ok
lets face it "english major" it comes with the name so to speak

Well, to answer your question...

Are all very annoying, and Rob Dahm is no good either. That being said...

...is especially annoying. But the worst YouTuber of them all?

Salomondrin. Worst ever, no question. That unholy mix of annoying and undeserving is toxic

>running away from the argument

He also tries to glorify the delorean for the same reason he hated the 86

I'm a 3rd party only interested in cheap bantz.

Can we post good channels?

youtube.com/watch?v=9yewHnBSja8

REV UP YOUR ENGINES!

Gb2 Africa

Doug isnt bad you contrarian faggots.

>he tries way too hard to not like popular cars or tries too hard to disprove popular opinions
This, this right here is why RCR sucks. He's just a mouthpeice for internet hipster thought.