teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855351756
youtube.com/watch?v=mePbBYTu5E4
steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=440&searchtext=&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=trend§ion=mtxitems&requiredtags[]=Taunt&requiredtags[]=Jungle
strawpoll.com/2dy28yr
imgur.com/gallery/WqxKL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redpill me on ms pauling and scout

lesbian and kissless virgin

i like the new danger shield
if theres like 3 pyros spamming scorch flares its going to be incredibly hard to aim
its good considering his only other alternatives are a jar of piss every 20 seconds or standing next to a dispenser

i know, i'm just glad the bullet blocking version will soon be fucking dead

How is it that dance taunts end up being cheaper than their MSRP in the mann co store?

i am going to glue my mantreads to my feet once they get updated

>you can have this when you pry it from my cold, dead feet, and even then good luck because i will have glued it to my cold, dead feet

Never saw general this alive in months may be years.
Are we going way too fast?

I for one welcome the speed, thread activity and non-fempyro OPs

no, this is the speed that generals should be striving to go through

for once we have actual discussion instead of the same "post your x" or "post charts no one gives a damn about"

Are server scans still a thing or is there no way to profit any more?

post your charts

I was sort of okay with fempyro OPs, but whoever opening these threads now, doing a pretty good job on OP pics.

Also what are the chances a Diablo 3 General to live if I were to open one? Anyone hyped about Necro? $14.99

far from the right thread to ask about d3g's potential longevity
head to mmog

tfw used to use degreaser + flare and recently tried stock and am not looking back

mmog died

Are there any scanners left? I feel like getting some cheap goods like in the old days but it appears they've been removed from the OP.

To that one user, there is a banjo taunt.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855351756
youtube.com/watch?v=mePbBYTu5E4

What sniper rifle is best in mvm if you can actually click heads

steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=440&searchtext=&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=trend§ion=mtxitems&requiredtags[]=Taunt&requiredtags[]=Jungle

Place your bets people! What taunts will go on to be added in the Jungle update?
strawpoll.com/2dy28yr

there is only one good sniper and its the heatmaker

Wouldn't bazaar be good though because you can get literally free charge rate

you can buy charge rate
you cant buy a no unscoping upgrade between shots

Alright I understand thanks. When I get focus, should I just be firing as fast as possible? Or waiting till i get full charge

Your choice, but for whatever reason, bots have a tendency to slow way down when you pop them with a nonlethal headshot.

dead already?

What'a shame. Maybe they died due to the HUGE FUCKONG TROPICAL STORM THAT IS TOTAL GONNA RUIN EVERYTGING EVERYBIDY PAVK UP AND LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

They're in Washington, silly.

somebody sell me an argyle ace for a reasonable price

add the guillotine

i know guillotine got hit honestly harder than any of the weapons listed, but it never bothered me to the point of pissing me off like everything listed did. i don't need to rub it into the face of the guillotine any more.

exp headshot applies a slow effect to everyone in range with a slightly longer effect on the targer itself

The EARTHQUAKE WILL BE SOOOOO POWERFUL IN CALIFORNIA

well i'm scared now

It MAY DESTROY LOTS OF HOUSES
IT MAY DESTROY TELEPHONE POLES
IT MAY DESTROY ALL KINDS OF TRANSFORMERS

Serious question for people who have overwatch and still play tf2, what don't you like about ow? I'm trying to decide on which game to pick up ow or pubg

Each character is piss easy to learn
Playing rock paper scissors with characters isn't fun
few maps
the only teamwork in the game is comboing ults

pls

Is that such a bad thing?

this is going to be a big nothingburger just like the last hurricane

also anybody who lives on the coast deserves this.

does anyone else make it a point to kill friendlies?

I always pad my score when I can.

sometimes. if it's just one pootis heavy then whatever, i don't really waste my time, but if it's a huge cluster of people dancing or being friendly i'll try to be the one dick that ruins everything and gets people mad at me in chat.

Yes. Fuck friendlies. If I see one, I'll even go out of my way to kill them. It just really gets on my nerves when everyone's actually going around fragging(or trying to) and having a good time and then this one motherfucker wants to have a picnic. Screw friendlies. Votekick if on my team, kill over and over if on enemy team.

If it's an enemy Heavy I'll let them live. Never know when you might need a sandvich
Otherwise, their only use to me is a +1 on my strange

>go Spy
>disguise as that one friendly
>flick DR and wait crouched with sammich visible at your disguise
>you can use teammate disguises too, remember that
>stab unaware people
>if friendly is on your own team, people will shoot him for spycheck now, mostly end up killing him
>that will make him RQ or go REEEEE over chat
>if friendly is at the enemy team people will mock him to change his attitude because there's a Spy mimicing him
>you keep stacking frags until friendly leaves the game or start to play for real

You're welcome

>frag
>get low on health
>run into enemy heavy
>he throws me a sandvich
>Thanks!
>kill him

>People calling Hoovy/Friendy an "alternate playstyle"

Literally this.

I don't have an issue with friendlies since if someone's having fun and it isn't interfering with mine I just don't care, but it's fucking hilarious to do this.

Congrats, next time you see him he'll just let you burn to death after you get pegged by a flarebitch

reminder if there's an aimbotting sniper on the enemy team just look at the skybox, run backward toward them and spam ADADADADA

i can't be flared if i'm a pyro and you'd be surprise how many friendlies are militant in their friendly status

why is that
does it fuck with their aimbot?

I fucking hate having them on my team. they're idle. a shitty player is more useful than them

>Be fragging as Heavy
>Get low on health, fall back to health kit
>It's gone, do the "I've claimed this health kit" squat while I wait for it to respawn
>Enemy Soldier comes by, sees me
>"Today is a good day!"
>Walks on by
>Health kit spawns, go chase after him and punch him in the back with the KGB while he's trying to peek our sentry

some aimbots aim where they think the head should be, not where it actually is. some taunts also mess it up.

does that mean you can kazotsky kick towards a hacker and he won't be able to hit you

The Fleming
>Ubercharge heals the yourself and everyone within healing range, but provides no invulnaribility.
>+10% Ubecharge build rate
>10% of healing done applies to yourself
>On Assist: 1 seconds of 100% critical chance upon switching to primary or melee weapon for up to 5 seconds. Switching away retains remaining 100% critical chance bonus.

>the yourself

listening to too much whitehouse bub

overwatch even copied the shield lamo
would this be a good unlock to use in 6v6? cancer?

make bingo cards for the update

post bingo cards

template next post

i dont think it would be bad if you would make it less like a wall and more like a shield so you cant just block a whole doorway against spam

Depends, sometimes yes, sometimes no. I toss a voicecommand 0 1 out of a pottis hovver tosses me a sandvitch

would be neat. push last and protect your entire team
might be an issue if the pyro can spy check and airblast anyone away, so it would be hard to flank
but that would mean pushing last with a pyro

>people thinking the reason spy mains are bitching is because they can't 'adapt' despite the fact that spy is the only fun class to play

>despite the fact that spy is the only fun class to play
ask me how i know your stabby/ paladin

>your
>i
>'/ '
Ask me how I know you haven't finished 8th grade.

>spy is only the fun class to play

learning how to rocket jump isn't fun?
getting airshots isn't fun?
double jumping as scout and being unhittable isn't fun?
meatshots aren't fun?
being ubered and killing everything isn't fun?
getting a headshot isn't fun?
having your level 3 sentry gun mow down retards isn't fun?
getting pipes isn't fun?
having idiots walk into your sticky trap isn't fun?

Those are just too easy. I like my tf2 games like I like my women. On the edge and in groups of sixes.

>spy
>sixes

more like invisible and hiding from you

Fun is subjective, but you being retarded is objective.

Nerfs were well deserved, (could've made it so ammo pickup on the DR was halved and it would've been just as good though) and you're now going to learn how to actually sneak.

I can already tell you don't play spy

>>Nerfs were well deserved
You keep saying that despite Spy being the weakest class in the game. But you would defend Valve regardless of what they do. My bet is you'd even defend random crits if they decided to add those to the game.

i can already tell that you havent found atleast one of your six women yet

spy having those tools be as good as they were didn't make him any better really, just a annoying.

>3v6
>enemy team refuses to autobalance

Spy should be reworked entirely because it's currently the weakest class in the game. It's an issue that won't be solved by nerfing or buffing the DR, but the DR always was just turbo annoying to play against.
Still easy to kill, just took much longer tracking him down and making sure he was dead after popping multiple DR's.

>the amby nerf is secretly a buff
imgur.com/gallery/WqxKL

>just annoying
Heavies on carts are annoying. Overhealed snipers with razorbacks are annoying. Three engis on the last point of a payload map are annoying.

I'm not really sure where you're going with this.

>but the DR always was just turbo annoying to play against
Just like every other class is annoying if they're good right? Lets be honest here. You just suck and can't take out a single spy.
>tracking him down
I don't have to tell you what's wrong with this playstyle do I? Looks like the spy serves the purpose of creating a distraction instead of having to rely on its team. Seems like a useful ability that makes spy just slightly viable in team setting. It's a team game after all.

>They didn't buff enforcer
>Battlespy is still stuck in limbo
I'll take my Full stock / Let Range + Stock for now then

It's annoying because he's able to pop his dead ringer nonstop if he picks up ammo kits which are scattered in abundance in large amounts.
I'd be happier if they buffed the DR by making it so you CAN pick up ammo packs, but they replenish half of the current amount and spy gets a much faster speed boost.

I'm fine with a watch that feigns death, but it's too easy to track him down in it's current form since the relocation aspect of feigning death sucks ass and always has. It'd be better than him eating up every ammo pack while taking potshots and spamming dr shields.

It's something that needs to be worked on. I want the DR to be useful, but at the same time, I don't want people to use it as a cruch for running and gunning/getting a single pick, feigning death, recharging ad nauseum.

Spy should be more of a support class than he currently is, but making him such would require new items.

Couple of good ones i've heard are a pickup mechanic where you can grab ammo packs/health kits and drop them off for your teammates, or a temporary sentry stun that you can throw.

Just something that makes him more than a pick class/tech breaker.

???????????

enforcer already has perfect accuracy it doesn't need a buff

GIVE ME MY RANDOM CRITS.
PIERCING DAMAGE RESISTENCE IS USELESS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It shoud literally just become

>Damage Fal-loff reduced by 50% (60/50/40 instead of 60/40/20)
>20% Slower firing speed
>No Random Critical hits

>40 hitscan damage across the map twice a second

haha no

Yeah rewarding skill what a shit concept

>point and click
>skill

it doesn't need a buff, it needs a fix.
it's damage resist ignore effect doesn't even work against the battalion's backup and fists of steel. hell, it's attribute was so rushed, that pain train users don't even take extra damage from the enforcer!

Would be intresting to have it have a flat amount of 40 damage, no matter what resistances or bonuses that exist of any kind.
Not even distance would come into play.

the 50% increased accuracy only applies to the first shot anyway, so we went from a literal pixel perfect shot to whatever the fuck is the last image

>are scattered in abundance in large amounts.
No such thing. Either pick up the ammo first or don't chase him all the way.

Dead ringer should instantly put the spy at 1hp no matter what, desu.

>Spy get's a shotgun unlockable as a primary
>Identical to other shotguns
What changes?

>best underdog-looking revolver
>needs a buff
Nope.

is it identical to other shotguns?

No.

>miss stab
>blast people away to hell and back
I like the revolver a lot more, reliable at all ranges and similar DPS, but misses the burst damage a shotgun would bring, which is not what a spy secondary should do