>Wavedash
youtu.be/xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

I'm on PC

Post ranks

Who is the most honest character and why is it Jin "Dindu nuffin" Kazama?

1st for no one respond to lucifer until he posts a screenshot of his rank.

Side note; Anyone got an idea where I can find a te2+ that's not $300+ dollary doos?

Damn. Alright so first things first, who's your character?

Yes, that's just a meme

Should I play Kazumi? I'm looking at playing either her, Kat or Master Raven

For me, it's Steve Fox

hard to answer if you don't tell us anything about what you want from a character

but all three are fine

If you noticed in the other thread he dropped his trip so people would respond to him lmao

I want mashing Steve's to die

I WANT TO DIVE LOST MIND
Not too difficult execution, defensive, good pokes

Fucking. FINALLY!
I've only been shitposting about these for a few days but I've been hunting since I first found out about them.
As always, best of luck for those out there trying to get a specific piece for their main that just won't fucking show up.

Why do you play Tekken instead of other fighting games?

Kazumi

Because Tekken is awesome

Because I hate fun

I love Tekken

But I play a bunch of other fighting games

On a similar note. Who the fuck thought it was okay to go "Okay we're gonna make alternates of the default costumes, with the only difference being a texture or pattern. And we're gonna make it only unlockable in the highest rank chests!"?

Congrats man. You deserve it.

It's better than the other ones

Ok, good choice. I'm not gonna lie to you though, Kazumi is a pressure/poking character. She doesn't really have any gimmicks that will net you free wins. Her launchers are quite limited, too. Thankfully, she has a hopkick to help you with that.

Poke people with df1, d4, and 1,1 alot. You have to recognize when your opponent is pressing buttons to punish them.

Holy shit, eddy is ridiculously fast in terms of movement.
Is he fairly difficult? I already know everyone will hate me if I play him, don't really care about that

Because the game gives me something new to learn instead of solely relying on outplaying scrubs and winning cointosses. The better play will actually win over the first player to get a crush counter.

Is Kazumi a good character to learn fundamentals with?

Yeah, Eddy has the best backdash in the game, so if you learn how to KBD with him, you can stay back pretty safely. His sidestep is completely garbage though, and it's pretty much the only reason why I don't use him.

Don't let shitters tell you he's dishonest, he got nerfed so fucking hard this game. You have to play solid to succeed with him now.

probably kazumi then

QUICK someone tell me how to practice and master sidestepping so i can play lili to her fullest potential

Yes, absolutely.

Yes, she cannot rely on gimmicks or luck so you'll be forced to play decent Tekken.

t. Kazumi main

>Not too difficult execution, defensive, good pokes
Kazumi matches the rest but she's not defensive. Check out Alisa if you haven't already. I played her in Tag 2 and moved onto Kazumi because I wanted a more offense oriented character.

The believability of it. Something anout 2D fighters just feels so bland. I grew of on SoCal so maybe that's why. Siegfried main

Thanks anons, I begin my Kazumi journey today

MOMMY

i fucking love that artist. his takane shijou art is so good

i started as alisa but moved to kazumi because I felt like I won because of gimmicks and unfamiliarity as opposed to just raw tekken

also i like the idea of being such a bootleg mishima

i still play kazumi pretty defensive

it'd be cool if they actually gave Lili some kazama style moves in T8

Can I have tips too desu

Jin tutoring Asuka, Feng, and Lili when

>just want asuka's workout top
>got the shorts, assumed top would be in next rainbow chest since that's how it went with eliza and miguel's rare clothes
>literally nothing but hit effects for last three days
I envy you for escaping this hell.

>Lili now has a Cancan

new to Tekken and I noticed that I really, really fucking love punishing and turtling in this game. However, I don't think Kazumi is suited for my tastes. Which easy or intermediate characters would fit me?

>want kazumi's vintage set
>3 pieces
>have gotten 0
>800 matches of treasure battle

No Soul Calibur 6 Tekken's my second fav

Who do you play friend. I don't know every character so forgive me if I can't

Asuka
Jack

There is nothing more satisfying than hearing Lucky Chloe's or Law's K.O scream.

Is Gigass really that bad?

>beat Law
>BUKAAAAAAAWWW

Give jin a shot my dude. He does a nice mixup of aggression and defense. Kind of a, play it slow, force them to make a mistake, then hammer them down kind of character

Asuka, Xiayou, Steven, Alisa

It would be better if she gets moves that look and act similarly, but are slightly different as though they've been learned by observation. Think Wind Hook Fist vs. Wind God Fist.

>punishing
Whiff, block or both? For whiff punishing Asuka fits well. She was the first character I learned because her moveset felt very intuitive to me. I still miss f2 for whiff punishing.

Soul Calibur 6? Haha user shouldn't they make a fifth soul calibur before a sixth?

The move takes 11 frames and is performed While Standing from a crouch

Who is the best Kazumi

New PS4 player. Was playing Lili but decided I didn't want to be forced to commiting to side steps so planning to switch to Dragunov.

Me eventually

I might agree with you if I didn't have so much fun playing ZWEI.

me too! I hope we ditto at evo one day! (*^▽^)/

>Beat eliza

Me until a couple of seconds ago when I got wrecked by a Fighter Paul.

Oh ok. I don't really play Drag but I know a few things about him, even combos. I'd be able to help out more if you picked him instead. Whatever you do, do NOT keep switching characters, it's the worst thing in Tekken. Stick to one person and learn the game with them, only then can I recommend switching characters around.

I could add you on PS4 and we can have a few matches so I can show you what you're doing wrong, if you want

>lucky chloe is actually really fun
Oh God. Why?!

Me right now after winning the runback.

What kinda gimmicky outfits do you guys rock, /tekgen/?

Funny enough, now that I finally got THOSE shorts I might start going for Asuka's workout shorts
For some reason, my game refuses to give me the fucking pants I want

>finally to the finals in a tournament for the first time
>get opponent down to a fraction of health every round
>choke every single time

I know. That is why I am trying to pick ONE person. I went from Panda to Lili and hopefully want to settle on Drag.
Sparring would be nice. My PSN is DeathKiller49. Ignore the edgy name.

>Tan skin
>Summery shorts
>Tank top
>Glasses
>Josie
Dream girl tbqh

WAN TSU FREE FO FI SIS

Why is the customization so bad?

ZANKOKU NA TENSHI-

Ok I'll add you. Unfortunately It's pretty late here so I can't play today. I'll show you Drag's combos too.

good taste

Not sure. I wanted to give Eliza long hair only to find out no such option exists. Something such as that not being available grinds my nerves.

if you main any of the following, don't talk to me:
Bryan
Josie
Asuka
Dragunov
Akuma
Eliza
Paul

It can be good, you just gotta get creative.

It is pretty limited at the moment, though. I'm hoping they'll expand on it over time.

>Bryan.

But why? Bryan is h o n e s t

HAHA SOMEONE COULDN'T HANDLE THE FIST!!

This bothers me too, mostly because it's been in at least the last three games so to go so far backward feels weird.

I mean, it was always bullshit having to pay over a million g just to get one piece of the overall hairstyle (you basically get stuck with a mullet until you can get the rest of the money for a fringe or something), but still.

>TFW your main and sides are all on this guy's autism spectrum
lmao

I'm currently talking to you whether you like it or not, user.

t. Eliza main

Yeah, its late for me too, and thank you.

Sometimes I really wish SC wasn't in Pachinko Hell and or Dead/Fucked over.

Dirty Patroklols main here. Just enjoyed dispensing justice and I WIN whenever possible, but he's still kind of a shit.

I play mostly everything, and Tekken's one of them.

>no gi option for asuka
missed opportunity

Sent. My PSN is Genexea just to make sure.

Nice profile background

What's a Chicken reversal? Been playing since T4 and never heard of it till now.

Tekken is what got me into fighting games. I'm hoping to get Rev 2 soon.

You don't have to lie here user

Seriously, I played casually till now.

when someone parries you, press f+1+3 if the move that got parried was a left attack, press f+2+4 if it was a right attack. You have to buffer the input since it can't be done on reaction. So you have to predict the counter

All I want are some more barefoot options. Most girls have pretty much none atm.

>tfw the Drag player tries to mix me up with whatever sweep cancels not realizing the plain sweep would work every time

happen to have any cool steve tips coach

*single tear rolls down my cheek*