Tfw you see someone on the highway with the same discontinued 90’s car as you and you start hooning and honking with...

>tfw you see someone on the highway with the same discontinued 90’s car as you and you start hooning and honking with each other through traffic until you both go your separate ways
How was your day, Veeky Forums?

i stayed home all day eating sugary treats

i cried and ate doritos
i also made a rx-3 build in fm7, it's breddy fast

>IT'S A "CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR SHITS OUT AT WORK STRANDING YOU THERE FOR ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF HOURS" EPISODE
>AGAIN
4.0L I6 BROS WW@

>I6
>ever

iktf

>every week to two weeks it randomly won't start
>car has no power at all
>every time it happens, I go through my electrical system, think I find the issue and fix it
>happens again a couple weeks later
>finally after about 2 months solve the issue
>start it up after fixing it
>power steering pulley seized
>douse the pulley in PB Blaster and leave it overnight
>start it next day do see what happens
>pulley is freed
>power steering works better than before

I woke up, ate a cold custard filled chocolate iced long john dipped in my coffee, and drove my shitbox to work which is where I'm still at now.

No, fuck off, you have a post-facelift model, you don't know the hell of trying to diagnose running issues with nothing but a multimeter. After I got it running again today it stopped idling correctly, first it ran high at 1k when I was pulling it out and once it got on the road it was 400-500 and I was holding it at 700 with one foot on the brake and one on the gas at every fucking stoplight. I missed a plasma donation because of this shit, $60 down the fucking drain.

The absolute state of wagecucks

All play and no work makes Jack a loser NEET

>when you see someone with the exact same car as you

>when it's in better nick than yours, shiny and waxed and tyres blacked

>when it's in worse condition than yours, plastered in dirt and dents

In the process of SASing a Nissan hardbody.
Went on a recon mission to the junkyard and located 2 4.10 gear and pinion sets for Dana 44. Went home and ordered manual hub locks. Disassembled the new front axle and began to prepare it for a new coat of paint. Also ordered some steel to lift the engine 2 in to give the axle some more clearance.

>someone with same model car pulls up next to me
>light turns green and they floor it
>i take off like a grandma

Also listed my VW Jetta on Craigslist and put the $950 instead of $2950 and my phone detonated.

>he can rebuild a diff
Fuck you I want your brain.

>drive vr early 1995 commodore 5ltr ute in white to uni
>parking
>qt in vs late 1995 commodore 5ltr ute in white with twin exhaust pulls up next to me sounding joocy
>talk to qt
>compare shitboxes
>seems nice, studying mechanical engineering
>ask for number
>rejects me cause I still have poverty banana bunch manifold and single throttle

its just a box with gears in it nigga

>pull up next to another 6th gen Celica
>Here guy inside tell his gf "he wants to race"
>Had to turn :(

Gears that have to be set in there very very specifically.

Nigga get your CDL and stop being poor enough to worry about 60 bucks

Lol I don't even use a gauge. I just do it by feel it's been 30000 mile without issue. The key is you want it to have enough backlash to feel but not see.

Hi me.

I'm just waiting to move up to the parts desk and I'll be fine.

but i6 is so goat

>been had ae86 several years ago
>see three or four of the same owners on the road every month or so in a 20 mile radius
>rev and waves all around
>sell ae86
>the others disappear from my area too

FRSs never said hi.

Must be nice. I cruise at 100 mph on the highway here all the time, and have never been passed, or even had anyone try to keep up. It's actually rare for me to see somebody going even 85. It's really disappointing.

>drive daily
>see XJs everywhere
>drive MJ
>they all dry up
I just wanna wave at them, man.

Worst feeling is when you eventually see another, and you're in some shitbox commuter and would look like a crazy man or a sarcastic dick if you waved. Same issue I have with giving thumbs up to old Asian guys driving Previas.

This better not be real, it's not like you won't change out those parts, r-right?