#1247 - First Days of Summer edition.

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Sandbox

>Upcoming Birthdays
22nd - Jacques
23rd - Tammy
24th - Bluebear
25th - Drake
26th - Marina
27th - Deena
28th - Kidd and Copper

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
Nothing.

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Animal-crossing-series-2-amiibo-card-bundle-complete-collectors-album-/112441503552?hash=item1a2e092f40:g:bWwAAOSwXYtY2Xyb
webrender.net/imgur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posting a furry image in violation of global rule 3

THICCS

I thought this was the least degenerate gen on Veeky Forums

You though the "I want to marry Isabelle!" thing was a joke?

Then you are a fool, any game with furry creatures is one of the most degenerate generals on Veeky Forums

I've been rerolling for good villagers/good layouts for a while now. Got a really nice layout and these villagers after a full day
>Flurry
>Beau
>Phoebe
>Pinky
>Apollo
>Timbra
I'm thinking this is it anons, time to finally stick with a town

anyone have a good nip price yet

Yeah of course. After you demolish it though you get an ugly patch of dirt but whatev who cares

Medina, like the village in Chrono Trigger

also my 3DS works

that op picture is bad and you should feel bad

How's 113 for turnip prices? That's the highest it's been all week, and I've got 200 turnips waiting.

Are the amiibo cards worth buying??
Also can I just buy a full set somewhere if they are. Don't really want to buy a bunch of packs

You'd be paying a lot for a full set.
ebay.co.uk/itm/Animal-crossing-series-2-amiibo-card-bundle-complete-collectors-album-/112441503552?hash=item1a2e092f40:g:bWwAAOSwXYtY2Xyb

T H I C C C R O S S I N G

That's disgusting
I love AC but yeah not that much.
Maybe buying a few packs would be enough

Post your town map

Years of Hearthstone has taught me that nothing but regret awaits you in the long term when it comes to spending money on virtual in game stuff. It might sting a little bit now, but just trust me, it's the fantasy of owning it you're really fighting, once you actually own the thing, whatever it is, the novelty will fade away very fast

Does someone have a shovel I can buy?
I'm starting a new game after 2 years of not playing.
I don't remember how to visit other towns.

>That Re-tail placement
>that Mayor house placement
>That town square placement
>that Cafe placement

OH NO NO NO

just joshing, I actually like how much land you have in the top half, nice beaches too

If my shop were open I'd just give it to you.

Can you not buy a shovel at Nooks Junction? I think you need their FC and you just go to the station and travel there. They have to open their gate though so you'll need to tell them you're on the way

Sorry for the poor quality, I have my 3ds disconnected from the internet for the moment to avoid voidshits moving in

Reset for about 40 minutes the other day to get a south facing waterfall, retail near the beach and a decent river. Pretty happy with it for now

Only three ponds, nice.

depression.png

>resets for 40 minutes
>settles on absolute trash

O i am laffin

ded gaem

i want to sell my turnips but my prices are doomed aaaaaaaaaa

i want to marry isabelle!

kys bill

does anyone want the qr codes for the fireman's coat i made?
its based off the one i have irl, it looks kind of like this one

ya

4u

>start working on city theme for town
>all the decent street paths are fuck huge
nuuuuh

Been playing Animal Crossing for the nds and im thinking of picking up a 2ds just for this game. Worth it?

Pros: more villagers, holidays, features, furniture and you can get rich quickly. The amiibo update is a big plus.
Cons: worse dialogue/personalities, bland music, villagers can put their house anywhere and it's harder to keep them from leaving, Copper/Booker and Resetti are optional and Nook doesn't manage the store.

It's unfortunate.

Does anyone know if the horror town Promise (Mayor: Wisp) got a new dream address? The old one was 5700-5943 -2478

Whats wrong with it?
>2 ponds
>south facing waterfall
>Re-tail near the beach
>mostly straight river
The houses are kinda unfortunate I guess

Are Miiverse screenshot better compressed than in the in-built screenshot feature?

Yes

Whose got the nips god damn it

Can I ask why you put your cafe where it is? Not having a go at your town, I'm just always curious and interested to hear peoples reasoning

good

North side feels more like a downtown area with all the parks, so I let the south side be a residential district but with the equivalent of a Starbucks hangout.

Don't tell me what to do.

Jesus H. Christ

>isolated beach segment
Literally the worst.

The northern part of town is for the upper class. The peons all live in the south.
Oh no, I can't grab the two seashells that spawn there.

worst
best

Rate your villagers from best to worst

1. Ganon
2. Punchy
3. Ankha
4. Drake
5. Monty
6. Chief
7. Boone
8. Kitt
9. the open slot for a villager
10. Gloria

>Rolf, Apollo, Sterling, Tybalt, Rowan, Elvis, Bones, Kyle, Leonardo, Frank
I still love them all, though.

so uh, how are you all getting these screenshots? my map should make you all vomit, but only if I know how to post it

Whitney, Deena, Everyone else except Wart Jr,, Wart Jr.

Is it ever possible to have two villagers of the same type living in your town? Sorry, I've never gotten past a month in NL

A good example of that happened this morning.

Just load up your town, click the home button, and without closing New Leaf go to the Miiverse and post a comment. You can attach an image of either the top or bottom screen of ACNL which is still running in the background. Select the bottom screen and post your comment. Then just access the Miiverse from your laptop and download the image

webrender.net/imgur/ through the 3DS browser or Miiverse and selecting the lower screen.

I don't use the miiverse thing (I have no NNID) so I just took a screenshot in the PWP demolition screen.

Yes. I have like, 2 snooty, 2 cranky, and 2 peppy villagers right now. I intend to switch/kick some of them out though.

Miiverse.

Beau>Marshal>Flurry>Pinky>the rest

I have 3 Cranky villagers right now

thanks guise

>left Animal Crossing open last night
>open DS
>new day starts, automatically saves
>it's raining hard
>Isabelle pulls me aside for the town's 4 year anniversary
>find out Mira set up her house right next to mine, which is already surrounded by three other villagers and the town hall
W-well, I'm not mad T B H. I would've liked the ceremony to be sunny and I would've liked to reset so Mira could move somewhere less crowded but I'll deal. Now to just work on moving Paula out so I can get back to 9 villagers.

Not as bad as I was expecting but
>inaccessible beach
>that pond right in front of the station
>River chops the town up into slivers of land
It's honestly fine outside of the autistic perfectionism of /acg/

>Now to just work on moving Paula out so I can get back to 9 villagers.
Wait...so you CAN manipulate who leaves your town? How?

It could be a lot worse, but why did you make a new bridge so close to one?

Honestly the isolated beach thing could be cool/cute.
>fill the entire beach with trees and flowers
>use shells to line/pave the beach
>bury some item to look like the beach has buried treasure
>maybe lay down some of those patterns that look like animals buried in the sand
>bury a wetsuit near the edge of the other beach to use to swim over whenever
I don't think it's that bad.

I was replacing the cobblestone bridges with suspension ones in slightly different places, then found out about the other bridges that could be suggested. Just left things as they were until the zen wooden one's suggested, so naturally its the only one remaining to be requested.

Patiently waiting. If you have an amiibo card of a villager you can ask them to move in and kick out one of your villagers (or so I've heard). I have a Stitches card and while he is cute, I already have a lazy villager and I like to keep a space open in case someone here has a good villager moving out.

I like it, outside of there being no bridge on the west side of the village.

>not having a wetsuit stored in a letter or buried on the beach near that part for that reason

I didn't know it was possible to be bad at Animal Crossing until now.

I impress myself at how bad I am with some games. I haven't even been to the resort island yet, but can you actually swim in the sea in New Leaf?

Does it have to be a series 4 card? Because I have a card or two I would like to use to move someone in.

Yes, need a wetsuit from the island.

How long have you been playing? The island has unique items, plus is a good way to earn bells that isn't turnips.

comfy.

I bought NL on release and have been playing AC since the Gamecube, but my eternal problem has been consistency; once I hit the second/third house loan, my desire to keep playing slows down. I do know that the island is a very good source of money, and my favourite thing in AC is hoarding money.

Understandable. I've had it since release, on the poptart 3DS, and have started over twice. Every couple of months I hit a wall and stop playing for 6+ months.

Not sure. Worth a try though since you'll get 5 MEOW coupons for summoning them at least.

You know when I started playing this game however many years ago I had no idea what would make a good layout but I think I accidentally found a really good one.
That's only really bad if a villager decides to cheat by going down there for hide and seek.

Bump.

c-could be worse, ahaha...

OK can I just ask, how were certain villagers ever worth 30 million bells? If you really wanted Fauna for example, couldn't you just reroll a starting village with no normals, what until the normal move in, and just reset until you get her? Thats 30 million bells right there. I only found out about the reset trick thing the other day, and I've already got a village full of tier 1 and tier 2 villagers. I don't even plan on selling them I was just curious to see how easy it would be and yeah...it's really easy

At least you have a nice private beach...that you can't access...

I can access it though. There's nothing there but dime a dozen sea shells

Oh hey just wanted to confirm that you can adopt Cherry today Donovan.
Do people not have wet suits?

Birb to good home.

Peck is a jock bird and he's moving out today if anyone wants him.

>Chow
>Savannah
>Julian
>Drago
>Tucker
>Chester

Villagers made to look like a different species than the one they're classified as are oddly pleasing to me.

He looks cool, can I pick him up?

Don't forget Leonardo the leopard tiger

Or Hans the yeti gorilla

Of course, give me your friend code.

0018-0178-0727

Yeah, I can do that. I added you yesterday, so I'm ready when you are

I have a chessboard rug (Saharah flooring), backgammon wall (Saharah wallpaper), and 3 unassessed fossils to give away.

I have all the standard ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan in a particular villager or NPC?

Could you scan in Kapp'n? I've been trying to get the Cabana Wall and Floor for a while now.

the only thing I really hate about mine is the extreme inconvenience of the beach