pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQulBq-td6M
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/1349240635824965495
humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for gorefiends

Second for Firebug a best

I like playing firebug, but is it really that bad? I miss the old microwave gun and every time i find one of these threads people are slamming firebugs

>play firebug
>feel underpowered, like flames barely hurt zeds
>check scoreboard
>somewhere close to top
>think it must be assists
>it's kills too
don't know

will weekly cosmetic eventually become tradable?

tfw fell for the premium ticket meme

Don't let your dreams be dreams

after spending like 50 bucks and I still can't get all the face paints

I only want Strasser t b h. are they going to be marketable after the event?

Nope.

How do I buy the Horzine Mark 7 Bundle? nothing happens when I click buy ingame

Authorize button? Check your Wallet in the Steam Client to see if it deducted the cost. You should get the items in the inventory after a while. You might need to restart Steam and KF2 to see them show up in-game.

infact, I actually can't buy anything on the store in-game. shit is bugged I think. tried restarts and nothing.

nothing shows up when I click buy. no steam prompt or anything

Enable in-game steam overlay

Lazy oc

finally figured it out. MSI afterburner was fucking with the steam overlay.

Would you?

Pretty good m8

It costs atleast $100 to get all cosmetics via paid tickets.

I would the crawler so yes I would also the stalker.

New medic toys and rework when? I want new guns and a right side of the tree that isn't fucking terrible.

Keep the left side as is but make the right side a de-buffer/combatant as a preventative care thing or something like that. The hodgepodge battle-medic with 3 useless combatant skills is ridiculous. It'd be nice to be able to change my medic playstyle and still be an effective support rather than having only one way to be a decent medic.

Magnificent

>"I need money, but deserve none."

it's time

Rare quality disappointment

How long does the event last?

Within six months.

Get the hell out of here Denton

A medic sniper rifle would be boss

why stop here, why not have medic flamethrower

Why stop there, why not have a medic rocket launcher

he already have the grenade, it just doesn't propel itself

Classmixing is ruining this game. Keep classes pure!

Why stop there, why not have a medic gatling gun

Medics entire arsenal is weapon mixing

>boot up kf2
>SWAT is 13, so join hard because I'm bad
>nobody heals others
>nobody buys a medgun
>even after I tell them repeatedly
And that's how I remembered why I stopped leveling SWAT.

why stop there, how about we just let this general die

Who /survivalist/ here?
I'm having fun with Shotgun/new Shotgun+LAR/new LAR+RPG. Additionally Medic Pistol. I wish there was a second primary slot keybind like in original KF1 though.

I votekick you on sight.

it was called the Bile Thrower

>boss wave
>1 support (me), 1 demo (who played all game long with no RPG and still doesn't buy one), 1 commando, 1 survivalist, 1 firebug, and 1 slinger
>hans spawns
Fuck Hans. Fuck Hans with a rake. Fuck his shit theme song, fuck his nerfed gas grenades, fuck his endless can't touch this fuel, fuck the endless hordes of trash he spawns, fuck his 0.5 DR.

so did you win?

What do you guys think of the weekly mode? Thought it was too easy personally. Two shot Hans with railgun and done.

didn't heal, so not quite

How many weekly "challenges" until they run out of ideas and start recycling old content?

>Runs out of ideas
>just starts to copy l4d2 mutations

Well it seems they only made 8.
youtube.com/watch?v=XQulBq-td6M

>Infinite ammo/normal firing speed zed time perk
>Dual spitfires
>Tfw turning a corridor and the room behind it into a blazing fireball inferno filled to the brim with corpses
what a thrill

Guess it's not a total loss.

You know mutators were a thing ages ago in unreal tournament?

N E W PATCH
E
W

Weapons Balance:
Commando

Stoner 63a
Damage increased 20%

Scar
Damage increased 10%

Support

M4
Weight reduced to 7 blocks
Hip recoil reduced 13%
Reload speed increased 20%
Elite reload speed increased 20%

Sharpshooter

Centerfire
Adjusted position for reloads to not block the center screen as much
Fix camera bob on sprint run to not be so extreme

Bug Fixes:
Fixed Scrake enrage issue
Fleshpound now properly enrages at any point in the game at spawn time if requested, Boom mode now properly de-enrages at all times
Players should now be able to more reliably matchmake into Weekly Event servers
Fixed typo with Summer Sideshow player "Accesosory"
Jagerhorn now also properly unlocks via Digital Deluxe as well as game group membership

KF 2 Update 1054

steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/1349240635824965495

THIS JUST IN!!

Weapons Balance:
Commando
Stoner 63a
Damage increased 20%
Scar
Damage increased 10%

Support
M4
Weight reduced to 7 blocks
Hip recoil reduced 13%
Reload speed increased 20%
Elite reload speed increased 20%

I haven't played in at least a year. Are the new weapons shit? Why can gorefasts tank multiple m9 headshots? Where is martial artist and why does the survivalist perk look so shitty?

>Are the new weapons shit?
yes
>Why can gorefasts tank multiple m9 headshots?
community feedback from r/killingfloor
>Where is martial artist and why does the survivalist perk look so shitty?
:^)

i would argue, spitfires are great

Holy shit that stoner buff. M4 is now a beast too

The M4 still feels like shit imo, idk I guess I haven't played around enough.

Rate my weapon ideas /kfg/

>Tommy Gun
>Mac 10 for Gunslinger and SWAT that can be dual wielded
>M32
>HMTech-501 Sniper Rifle
>MK23 for Gunslinger and Commando with blue laser sight toggle (really useful for akimbo mode)
>explosive harpoon launcher for Demo and Zerk
>FN FAL for Commando and Sharpshooter, fire modes only being semi auto and burst

M4 has always been my favorite shotgun. Use it with tight choke

>tfw DOSH

>thought the Stoner would actually be competitive with the SCAR now
>SCAR gets buffed too for no reason
>still no buff to the AK-12 to make it more like a sidegrade to the SCAR rather than just flat out worse in every aspect except the scope and magazine size

I thought “Accesosory“ was a wordplay.
Like “sorry for this shitty accessory“

is there a go to guide I can follow so I don't look like a shitter during the harder difficulties?
I feel like the people I play with there slowly judge me by the small things I do

>digital deluxe KF2 gives you Jagerhorn, Tom Banner, the Zweihander, Strasser, and Classic Briar/Masterson on top of the other stuff
When the hell did this happen? This stuff used to all be from different things.

Nobody even knows what the hell they are doing until Suicidal. Stay with team, don't rage big zeds that you're unsure of killing yourself, anc practice your aim. That's all there is to it.

Is SCAR much better now even with the 20 round mag?
I usually use AK12 + medic rifle for the ammo count and healing

I assume it's recent. Wanted to check web archive, but this shit didn't go past the age check

>Still no face paint on market
OPEN CRATES

Yes. The 10% damage buff was just enough for commandos to reliably decapitate scrakes on their own.

>he doesn't know about the burst fire

Scar was arguably one of the weakest T4 weapons in the game. Now it feels much more well rounded.

Can items from tickets even be put up on the market?

They are untradeable and unmarketable.

Yes I know about the burst fire. It's useful against Bloats, Gorefiends, Sirens, and Husks, but that doesn't make up for its lower damage, lower total ammo, slower reload, worse spread, worse rate of fire in non-burst, and identical weight so other than for personal attachment like in my case you have nearly no reason to pick it over the Medic AR or the SCAR if your primary weapon is the Stoner.
>hurr it's a tier lower
You can pick 2 tier 4s so why bother with the AK-12 at all when there's a near straight upgrade to it in the form of the Medic AR which you can pair with the SCAR, or you can just use the SCAR and the Stoner since the Medic AR is otherwise too heavy. Burst fire is NOT worth it for the total damage lost that comes with less damage per bullet and total spare ammo that you sacrifice.

The AK-12 would be a de-facto tier 4 if it had 2 more spare mags, that's all I want.

>hurr it's a tier lower
That's a valid reason though. Why buff a midgame weapon if Commandos can just buy T4 weapons as you mentioned? As a mid-tier weapon for when you can pick it up it gets the job done. Although I do agree with you that the slow reload on it is overkill.

We need a mod that adds Mcha Hitler boss, something in between pat and hans, with voice clips from hitler reacts videos

>Machine Gunner extra damage: 3%
I don't get why this is still a thing. It's so insignificant you might as well remove it yet it hasn't been buffed or changed since release.

>>reddit

Although this game does need new bosses. Maybe twin harlequin zeds with two separate HP bars or a big chimera type zed.

Please stop posting

You can expect the Matriarch down the line but more than that, forget it. We do have a Fleshpound King but he's gonna be exclusive to a weekly event.

Question regarding ingame drops.
So you can only get a drop every 4 hours right? I just want to ask if I can just join a match that's about to end or do I have to play a full one starting from round one? also is there a difficulty requirement for it?

Just play for about an hour then suicide in a solo game and you get it.

You can play solo, die, and get your reward if you have one ready.

so I can just kill myself as soon as I spawn? or play an hour? how long do I actually have to play

please be patient I'm stupid

I believe it's rewarded every 4 hours at the end of a match regardless of time played.

you can kill yourself in real life and you'll get a drop too

KF1 is free on humble bundle: humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor

The had a fix for boom in the patchnotes, so they definitely are planning repeats.
They have made 8 so far. Maybe they'll put more in before those repeat. But probably, the 8 will repeat until halloween.

>The commando weapon buffs
YES

If you don't get a drop initially, leave the game running in the background and try again after a while. This usually seems to work for me.

I like trousers
Waiting for king Scrake. Hope he has a nice trousers

chainsaw roller skates

What should my loadout be as Gunslinger? Dual .500s, dual .50s and maybe dual M1911s/LAR?

rest in pieces sweet prince you were too angry for this world