Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fvsItXYgzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Y-you too

gimmy kittie

wow

Is this real?

dont leave doggo inside alone

is this Takugumi's toughest challenge yet?

Just realized none of my pets have ever been in my car.

is good doggo, vry good boy

Honk honk.

>automatic z3

Dogs can't drive manual silly

Fuck cats. They're a serious health hazard. They carry dangerous parasites, one of which infests your brain to make you react to cat piss. Remember playing in the sand pit when you were younger? You have been playing around literal cat shit, and your teachers and parents didn't give a shit because keeping dogs of the terrain was somehow more important. You know when dogs attack a human and gets euthanized for it? When a cat does it it's cute and misunderstood. Cats are literally the autists of the pet world, having no advanced emotions and not being able to actually bond with their owner. Cats are naturally picky too, about EVERYTHING. I've seen dogs eat everything from cheese to pickles. Cat owners are the most unhygienic people around too. When they get used to the smell of piss and shit, they stop changing the litter often and leave their guests vomiting in their own mouths. It's not hard to see why cats are not pet material: they're born hunters. No matter how "domesticated" these little shits might be, they still kill and bring home parasite infested birds. And they kill a LOT. Cats have made more bird species extinct than we human have with any species.

Cat owners don't realize this, but their cats don't give a SHIT about them. They're simply being used as a reliable source of food, water and shelter. You can look up the facts.

I know where you got that
youtu.be/5fvsItXYgzk

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

kill yourself

Afraid of the thruth? Do you regret getting a cat now, but don't want to admit it? Because it's okay, everyone makes mistakes. Just put some glass in his food or open the door to let him out, he will probably run away for good since he's not loyal to you in the first place.

DELETE CATS