pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BKBsqRlSaOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post cfn, dodger-kun

my dick is enormous and thick too. she loves it

t.ruggarel

Ed

Capcom is a garbage company that makes garbage games and I seriously hope none of you support them.

What the FUCK were they thinking?

i will

So what's the highest SFV rank? Grand Master?

Wasn't that only obtained in arcades for SFIV?

So I got sick of the "tekken has a lot of moves" meme and decided to count the number of moves for one of the characters from Bloody Roar (Cronos) like tekken does with its command list

I got bored after doing just the punches with 229 moves, so lets say he has about 700 moves when you add the rest of his buttons, i think its safe to say tekken doesn't really have a lot of moves per character.

SF4 was Warrior I thought

theyve been ass since st but i dig sf more than any of the other poser shit that has dropped since then

She still in Tekken? I forgot about that weird bitch

It doesn't really, especially if you count viability. It's just the latest excuse shitters are using to deal with them getting exposed at not having good fundamentals

Honestly more games need to do that. You should not be able to win or lose on a Double KO.

more like

easy level 3 diapers lol

someone a definitive one of these but for only fighting games

>easy lvl3 hypers
Like how much easier you need to make them? They are just a dp motion + 2 buttons or a quartercircle and 2 buttons.

what fighting games do moms play?

Zero button presses

>dota2 over q3
Nice meme.

What exactly is what makes CS more difficult than CSGO?
If anything you have fewer recoil patterns to learn because you have less viable weapons.
You also don't have to learn molotov spots because that item doesn't exist.

>Brood War that low in popularity

Of course you should.

If you are a round away from winning and in the next one, you and your opponent dko, than you've clearly met conditions to win that round, and therefore the match.

It's the same if the inverse happens. A match starts with a dko, so therefore the next person to fulfill winning the winning conditions of a round will take the match

>tfw you fell for the Europe plays on PC meme just because of the Anime fighters

is merkposting against the rules?

Any recommendations for a ps4 fightstick for someone looking to get into sf5?

99% of those are FIFA machines.

Ehhh, switch is selling very well in that week in Japan.

>quake live has a lower skill ceiling than fucking dota

are you serious my dude

Doesnt mean they play other games on PC

>xbone selling barely outselling ps3 in japan
what went wrong

good op desu

Nah, it just means that everybody plays something, even if it's just playing FIFA or NHL on a console.
I don't know a single adult male below 40 who doesn't have some kind of gaming system.

And their condition is they need to beat you not to lose the match, which they did. It is especially retarded in Tekken, where you can both be one round from victory, score a double KO, and the game will count it as a loss for you.

If you score a DKO, both people should claim a round unless it would win them the match, then only the person not on match point should get a round. If both people are on match point, it should go to a sudden death round.

This OP is ok so you get a C+ for the selection.

Why the fuck does MS even bother with the Jap market?

They wanted to add someone unique and they succeed with that. I put a lot of time into learning how to play her now she ain't even in T7, fuck me.

>So who is your 24 character line up for DBFZ?
SS Goku
SSJ Goku
SS2 Goku
SSJ2 Goku
SSJ3 Goku
Red Hair Goku
Monkey Goku
Freezer
Cell
Vegeta
SSJ Vegeta
SS Vegeta
Blue hair Vegeta
Bulma
Bunny Bulma
Little girl Chichi
Fat man with who kills people with his stink
Krillan
Krillan with Hair
Non canon SSJ69 Krillan
Shen Long
Shen Long's buff ass brother
Popo
The blue alien guy who lives on the tiny planet with that monkey or something

>replying to that dumbass picture

are you mentally retarded

This is why I'm maining Asuka in T7 even tough I'd rather play Kazumi or Eliza.

upvoted

Here's my roster prediction:

SSJ1 Goku
SSJ1 Vegeta
SSJ2 Young Gohan
Freeza Final Form
Perfect Cell
Fat Buu

Krillin
Tenshinhan
Yamcha
Piccolo
SSJ1 Future Trunks
Broly
Kid Buu
Gotenks
Ultimate Gohan
Vegitto Blue
Beerus
Goku Black
Deborah
Janimba
Zangya

youtu.be/BKBsqRlSaOM

The condition of winning is to reduce your opponents health to zero, which both players fulfill in the case of a dko, and matches are decided by how many times that condition is met, which is within 2 out of three rounds. A player on match point who gets a dko has achieved 2 out of 3 wins still.

If it's going to be seen as a loss at all, then no one should be awarded a win and the match should proceed as normal.

rude

sniff

same

I play Leo also, it's just frustrating to invest time and effort in trying to learn something then out of nowhere, you can't anymore. I still play T6 once in a blue moon though.

I just wanted to know why people keep saying that.

Why do anons *really* dodge?

As a girl, it always triggers me when artists draw pantyhose wrong. See those rings around the thighs? They are always connected at the crotch.

>This is why I'm maining Asuka in T7 even tough I'd rather play Kazumi or Eliza.
retarded

she's a big girl

?

he just wanted to say "im a girl teehee"

sniff

she*

>Both Starcrafts that high
Aren't those games played by both players following exactly the same strategy, and won by whoever can click faster?

For Kanba.

so should I get tekken or rev 2 on the steam sale? which one will I actually stick with?

So, what's the deal with the 1.08 rev 2 update ?

.... no?

APM matters, but I recall BW at least had some pros who were playing at like half the APM of the koreans and still able to compete.

Keep the money to preorder ougon

do you like 3d or 2d better?

and then get Tekken because its not a dead game

I answered your question about Faust last thread and you completely ignored me...

When does that start anyway? I'm EU so half the day has already passed here.

play succs

I didn't see

thanks anonemouse

sadly tekken 7 is the best fg to come out in a long ass time

I have never tried to seriously play a 3D game just treat them like party mashers. Only anime I ever played was Marvel but I guess since Tekken is alive I should play that.

Same reason people wank over AC+R.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Friendly reminder that when evaluating if a game is good or bad all that really matters is if the characters faces look good.
And if you don't agree with this and instead consider silly things like game mechanics and stuff to be important then you are an obvious shill for disagreeing with the obvious truth of my enlightened mind.

it is party, and everyone's invited except anime loving footsiesless goobers, lmao rekt

Rev is alive too, people just like to meme with anime games being dead.

this is unironically true though

lol

Your random passive aggressive posts are about as bad as reddit comments.

Kill succs

>and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken.

Spotted the shitter. RAs do like 30%, and the are armored, unlike the Ultras in SF which made you invincible. etc.

he said "rev is alive too" lmfao

>footsiesless
Goobers have no nootral lelele

damn im hyped for that sfv linux port my bois

1)most anons dont actually play fighting games
2)newshits think dodging is some kind of epic meme so they purposedly ask for games and then dodge for le ebin trolled!!
3)some of the people that do play games are afraid of getting blown up and being made fun of by posting webums of their fuck ups
4)they like to deny people of games because they hate them (see: people baiting Brick and dodging him to the point if you dont reply withing 2 minutes he thinks you dodged him)
5)people would rather shitpost about games than play them; everyone is "good" on paper until they have to prove it by playing
6)posts like "post cfn/post fc/make a lobby" hold absolutely no water anymore and are used mostly as shitposts by dodgers and epic memes by newshits and shitposters; it is also that people don't expect real replies to their shitposts, so when someone actually wants games they dodge
7)sometimes the people you challenge don't actually own the game you ask for or refuse to play it, ergo they are named dodgers
i hope this answers your inquiries user

>Lucifer is so dumb he responds seriously to stale pasta

baited on 27 years old copypasta

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

You mean that port that was announced on launch but will never happen?

a lot of these are very true.
I do play with a handful of ppl from here. but for the most part i would rather die than play with fgg..just being in the same thread as you boring gay losers makes me a little nauseated.

And?

If you make a bad argument, I will provide a counter argument. This isn't /v/, and I don't care about you "lele it was pasta all along" games.

Is there a reason to duck against Chloe?

Why is she so unplayable?

sniiffff

nah

who are you talking to?