youtube.com/watch?v=UqUa0dduw9o
youtube.com/watch?v=-ROvJtstemo
nyaa.si/view/966469
nyaa.si/view/966473
nyaa.si/view/968920
nyaa.si/view/968925
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you

fuck off you asswipe shill, this isn't even Veeky Forums material, it's more of an /m/ thing

>Shilling >On Veeky Forums
>When it's not even Veeky Forums-related

K Y S
Y
S

>all this bikeshit
Where are my cager animes? Why is there no rally anime?

>rally anime
FUND IT

Because Japan has shit taste in EVERYTHING.

Is it about cute anime girls racing in the side car event at the Isle of Man TT?

Are there girl versions of Guy Martin and John McGuinness in it as well?

What would the girl version of Guy Martin be like?

Girl Martin

>Is it about cute anime girls racing in the side car event at the Isle of Man TT?
Basically. Except its held on a fake island that's more tropical and features a volcano.

>Are there girl versions of Guy Martin and John McGuinness in it as well?
Not that I know of. The MC riding team use Tim Reeves's riding number though.

>What would the girl version of Guy Martin be like?
The best girl, obviously.

But, just like Guy Martin, you can't understand what Girl Martin is saying either. Even people who speak Japanese will still need subtitles.

Exactly.

>Why is there no rally anime?

sup

its worth a watch

>GODDAMN

>Silver Link
Picked up.

>RALLY VIDEO COMIC
>GODDAMN
lel

GODDAMN is literally the title and pretty much the mcs catchphrase

I shouldve said its worth watching if you like rally and anime cuz its not exactly good but fuck it its only an hours worth of anime

>where is the two car thread?
I like how these high school girls hop into various different weight cars and drive them around. Without seat belts. As an advertisement for safe driving practices, this show is not.

Is that the anime with a trap attending the girl's academy?

Thread capture with real side cars

>modern japan
>liking cars

they don't have anywere to drive them or park them. hell, they can't even afford to own them.

akira was prophetic. the future of asian automobile enthusiams is souped up scooters, probably electric. and north/west/central europe will be next to fully succumb to this trend.

Scooters are already on the rise in the US, too. 10 years ago it was an odd sight and probably somebody was just being a retrofag scenekid. Now it's more common for city kids as an actual transportation solution because they're above riding the bus.

>WELL THIS IS THE STORY ALL ABOUT HOW >MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED TURNED UPSIDE DOWN

>Only an hour's worth
I'm sad somehow, because I like that 80-90s aesthetics that reminds me of Gunsmith Cats.

Wait, hold up.
You're saying that the whole sidecar bullshit is actually not fake made up anime shit?

>no u
>side-carts are /m/
>directing people to yuri
This is why we can't have nice things.

And I'm not even OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqUa0dduw9o

>You're saying that the whole sidecar bullshit is actually not fake
The world is a big place. Lots of people find out that just because they don't know something exists doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. It's a little bit ironic that it takes an anime like Two Car to make things visible though.

Can we just get bikes that are that crazy low to the ground?

>Can we just get bikes that are that crazy low to the ground?

They can be.

That is a sidecar motorcycle you autistic pedophile faggot.
how are side carts not Veeky Forums related you sperg?

Holy fuck weebs are retarded.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ROvJtstemo

i wish i could ride an efficient scooter to work instead of driving a 2-ton scrap alone.
Scooters will never work in Canada.

>Can we just get bikes that are that crazy low to the ground?
Some of these sidecar motorcycles are pretty massive. And for performance as well as safety reasons, the side car is integral to the vehicle (not detachable). So one can legitimately debate it is no longer a motorcycle if the side car cannot be removed. I still think of them as motorcycles with side car because that is their origin. But a detachable side car would probably kill someone in an accident, so it is a legitimate change to make the frame integral between the motorcycle and side car when it comes to racing them. It's unacceptable to hugely risk the human racers' lives on the technicality that the side car must be detachable.

Maybe no one realizes they can watch this new anime series. It premieres this Fall 2017 season.

Two Car anime episode 1:
720p: nyaa.si/view/966469
1080p: nyaa.si/view/966473

Two Car anime episode 2:
720p: nyaa.si/view/968920
1080p: nyaa.si/view/968925

>spoon feeding

>schoolgirl motorcycle racing anime

I'd rather have sand poured in my turbo than watch that

Hey guys, I've got a 98 1.8T. I've had a k04 and chip for a while and wanted to get more performance. I was recommended to port and polish the intake and exhaust. We found out they used abrasive material to do it like gritty sand. So I got with my friend that tunes Hondas and we decided to try it ourselves. We got a bag of sandblasting sand and hooked up into the intake and started the car. We had to hold the gas so it would run. He wanted to let the engine suck in the sand through the intake so it would port it out and then push it out the ehxaust so it would port the exhaust manifold.

I was worried that it might cause problems but he figured it'd be OK as long as we didn't make boost and it get sucked in the turbo. After running the car and letting it suck in sand we got about half way through a 25 lb bag. The check engine light was on and the engine was bucking and kicking and sounding really weird. We stopped and hooked the car back up normal and took off the sand supply. We tried to start it again and it was really hard. Once started it couldn't idle and kept making weird noises. We took it out and drove it and it started to make scraping and knocking noises.

Help! Can anyone tell me what to do! My buddy only does Hondas so he doesn't know much about Audis.

> On a Japanese school girl autoblog

>fuck off you shill
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean your use of censorship is a legit method to prevent other people from finding out more about something. Motorcycles and racing have been a part of Veeky Forums and a side car makes the motorcycle resemble an automobile even more.

And your claims that Two Car is /u/ material shows how far you're willing to reach to censor things. It's clearly not /u/ material. Your attitude of censoring ideals from Veeky Forums is quite similar to those activists at all our city council meetings. They attend them all in order to make sure any talk about crime statistics is censored by shouting it down as racism and discrimination and profiling whenever crime statistics are used. It's not wrong to use stats, but they seek to intimidate others into self-censorship of info as well as make sure the city council does what the activists want.

Is there a helmet law in Japan? These girls often ride without helmets or protective gear. Or is that because the production committee felt the need to have the girls show their faces at all times?

I had no idea this sport existed, and it looks great. Pretty fucking dangerous for the passenger though, how fast are these things?

>Pretty fucking dangerous for the passenger though
The anime wouldn't dare have the passenger fall off and get run over in a spray of blood and guts. But hey, the anime just started, so maybe there is a tragedy coming up....Don't people watch races hoping there will be a big wreck?

It would be okay to add a little bit of softcore loli gore as a plot device. They don't necessarily have to die left and right. They could be in the hospital, and at one point one of the main characters tragically dies in an accident because somebody went too far or made a mistake, adding tension and purpose to the interpersonal relationships.

You know, give it a little teeth.

>I had no idea this sport existed, and it looks great.
the passengers do scrape body parts on the ground on aggressive turns.

that's why they have those guards on their limbs. you also see they have a hump on their backs because they lean backwards just like you see riders doing on windsail surfboards. when they do that, the hump can touch the pavement. better the hump than their head or leading edge of their shoulders which could then twist them off the side car if there's a sharp turn.

There's a lot of motorcycles in Canada m8

Why is the show named "Two Car"? A side car is only one car attached to the motorcycle. Unless it's going to be a tale of two separate cars? It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

>prophetic
bosozoku and other motorcycle gangs had already been common in japan for decades, it was practically a genre all its own with all the exploitation films they made about them in the 70s

The french parent of Nissan should rename itself as Nissan then. France won't be allowing new ICE cars to be made, so the parent would have to either make and sell lots of electric cars, or shrink down to become a fraction of its subsidiary's size. That would be embarassing sort of like how AOL was able to buy up Time Warner but then AOL shrank to become almost nothing compared to the subsidiary it owned.

When you look at a conventional motorcycle, much of its vertical stance is due to the requirement of having the human in a mostly upright position. The engine and drive train can be physically fairly horizontal and moved to be low on the ground just like in the Two Car anime.

And the passenger is called the "monkey."

You have to be a bit crazy to be the monkey. And there are a few husband and wife teams with the wife being the monkey...

The Isle of Man is such a wonderful place

>Posts more weeb shit
Kys

>complaining about weebs on an anime forum

>kys
>weebshit
Newfags aren't even trying to hide it anymore, holy shit. Lurk moar faggot.

o shet koot animoo girlz!11??? so Veeky Forums related guys
what annoys me more than shitters avatarfagging or template posting is shitters like you. newfag pretending to be originalfag episode #37478

>shitpost
>I'm new so nobody else here can be older than me
>originalfag
There are no originalfags left user. Only very few oldfags, eternal newfags, and the wave of reddit cancer. God forbid some anons try to self-moderate this shithole.

>There are no originalfags left user.
They're still around, but they don't post like they used to. One of the team I fansubbed with in the 90's has died of old age. Time really is relentless.

Here's an image I saved off of Veeky Forums so long ago in 2003. That was a good year since Box also created boxtorrents which evolved to become the current bakabt. Popular torrent sites like box and deadfrog finally put an end to those pirates selling cdroms of anime episodes. It's pretty infuriating to translate and sub shows only to have people sell copies.