Why Veeky Forums is not hyped for MF Ghost?

Why Veeky Forums is not hyped for MF Ghost?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/mf-ghost-r22243
comettranslations.weebly.com/home/lets-get-some-things-straight
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB7rdzicu7c&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0&start2=015&authorName=MFG DOOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we don't need to be reminded that Shigeno can't write for shit and can no longer draw either.

But he's /ourguy/

/ourguy/ or not, Project D completely fucked Initial D.

>hyped for a poorly drawn Chinese cartoon that uses a flat ass as a cover

shigeno hasn't written a good series in nearly two decades, mf just isn't going to be any different

When will you kids grow up

He's been a hack since the 80s

also true, but he'd occasionally stumble into making something worthwhile

I thought his 488GTB looked pretty solid.

The only fucking thing he can draw is cars then the anime uses rendered cars.

So what? Not everybody is Sir-Mix-A-Lot.

No, only patricians are.

because he's just carring the racing gimmick far
this shit will get scanlated real rapid while sailor ace is going at like 1 chapter per 3 months

>Why Veeky Forums is not hyped for MF Ghost?
Because they don't know this new racing manga exists and has chapters translated at the bato.to manga website.

bato.to/comic/_/mf-ghost-r22243

Pretty sure most backgrounds and objects in the majority of manga are traced, also the more successful ones have helpers who do backgrounds and other mundane stuff.

>I thought his 488GTB looked pretty solid.
I want to see the autonomous driving cars appear.

Not a pedophile.

Because they take the manga's existence for granted. It's not like for Initial D which had a lot of material plus multiple anime releases. Having anime visuals does a lot to boost a title's popularity because lots of people don't like reading or are tired of reading something multiple times in order to pick up all the details. Those types of readers prefer anime stories instead of manga.

Fucking hell, even Shadman can draw women better than this talentless hack.

> tits: flat
> ass: flat
into the trash it goes

>good manga translators and trackers now circlejerk clubs
>shigeno is a grandpa and has never been able to draw for shit
>no BREDDY GUD, DAGUMI characters

Why do people treat every manga and mangaka ever as if they were God?

t. weeb

You perceive of your attitude as the proper way. You're the disrespectful self-entitled cunt that wrecks things. You are only able to benefit because the people who do translations and distribute them don't have a better way to filter out assholes like yourself who enjoy trolling as you spread disrespect and animosity for the joy of such types of schadenfreude.

Many in the community have commented about you types of non-fans. Sure, everyone has a right to exist and spread their beliefs from Hitler to Mother Teresa. But that doesn't mean those who make things are required to appreciate your attitude. But apparently you get angry when others are fans of something.

But it is the fans that keep things going. They buy and scan. They translate. They set up websites and resources. They put in time to smooth over the speedbumps when people have other things in their lives to work on. And then people like you come along and throw shit into people's faces. You're no fan. You're no consumer. You are beneath that as an anti-consumer that tries to make others feel bad about translating and making things available.

Example:
comettranslations.weebly.com/home/lets-get-some-things-straight

>tits: flat
>ass: flat
>into the trash it goes

>look at me I machine translate things I'm a language expert

(you)

rekt them

>look at me i do nothing but shitpost im an expert

samefag

nope

>Why Veeky Forums is hyped for MF Ghost

I look forward to seeing how the future of Japan is imagined by the author since he set the manga in the late 2020's time frame after autonomous cars are the standard type of automobile.

>too tired to read
Found the high school dropout

This
It’s easy to troll, but when actual work needs to be done they just complain thats its not done yet.

Maybe people have stopped being performance or racing fans? It's all they feel they can or want to do just to maintain their cars.

Does Veeky Forums have all that many people that actually participate in anything? Just a few go to meets and the rest just sit around. How many have even gone to one NASCAR race? Or any other professional vehicle races such as KARTS or motocross?

It's not bad but the eyes are so damn creepy

That ass looks tite

The "flat" style is an interesting choice if you think about it. You get to display "sex appeal" of the women but without lewd thoughts behind them, much like a super model looks "nice" but you don't think about ramming her.

On the other hand imagine if the female had a "thicc" body with some ass and tits now there is erotic thoughts going over what is a manga about racing.

To put it simply I don't know if he does it on purpose, but keeping girls "pure" but tasteful is a pretty practical choice in terms of keeping the manga focused on the racing and side stories.

>shigeno going to make a GT-R job again

was he beaten by a skyline in his racing days or something.

It might also be that he gets advice from people who hate those cars.

Is gtr boi not keisuke2?

>39 pages in and there's already a Initial D reference
he can't really let go, can he?

why are we still here...just to suffer?

he knows what he got

It might be some people are barely able to stop themselves from attacking things other people like. It's their nature. Even if they eagerly read each posted translation, they also at the same time want to post something negative about it or negative about the translation team.

he was talking about the image you attached regarding the title character, but you seem to be more obsessed with how someone online trolled u :(

>he knows what he got
The author is a "boomer" anyways.

Nothing will surpass these stages. NOTHING.

New chapter's up.

Surprise surprise, guess what the MC is driving.

>keisuke2
>activly going after puss

don't think so

I got a question

Why is there only one motherfucker in all of japan writing a manga about cars?

there's only so much you can write about when it comes to cars

just look what happened to the Fast and Furious franchise, it's barely about the cars now

there are quite a few user
they just aren't popular because cars and manga/anime don't usually mix

it took the glorious shitbox that is the ae86 to bring both crowdds together

Isn't Ryosuke alluded to be in it?

oh wow how ironic such a cool callback wowowow

How much is the toyota merchants paying him to shill the 86 even more?

Well he owned a STI and then he made that Takumi's (technically Bunta's) car after a while .

Guess what car he drives now?

>ironic
please explain the irony in that call back

>Surprise surprise, guess what the MC is driving.
I bet it is to set up a poignant moment when even the soccer mom automated driving systems in an electric car (tesla BF97) whip the MC's ass on the test track.

Tesla put out the model BF97 to be one step ahead of the Toyota AE86.

Where can I get these stickers

>there are quite a few user
such as?

The rendered cars are a total turn-off. The characters are mediocre but cars look phenomenal in the manga, I wish that would translate to the anime.

>Why Veeky Forums is hyped for MF Ghost?
MF Ghost will be a successful manga.

So are we all going to ignore the fact that their's now a lamborghini in "MF Ghost"?

Just you wait until the self-driving EcoBoost cars show up and whup assss on the MC. Would the author allow that kind of realism?

>their's
Hadn't seen this one before

>hoon keeps shilling his stickers
>one time someone actually shows interest
>doesn't respond
lol

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>lambo driver complaining about grip

I like that Shigeno created a racing premise that utilizes bizarro "grip to power ratio" limitations for the sole purpose of giving the 86 an edge over cars designed for performance.

He's going to have the fucking thing wipe the floor with ferraris, it'll be hilarious.

>it'll be hilarious.
Except those ferrari fans will shitpost in Veeky Forums with oblique attacks about how bad the manga or author is.

"Grip to power".....what? I don't, I can't, this makes absolutely no sense. Is it about having too much torque down low and breaking the tires loose early in the powerband? Is it about habing too little torque? Not enough rubber? Too much rubber? This power to grip thing, I don't understand it in the slightest, at least not in anyway that would conceivably give an edge to a Corolla.

I don't know what to tell you man.

A...what? How hard is it to understand. The more powerful car you use, the shittier and smaller tiers you get. So you might have a fucking ferrari that can speed away from a underpowered car but on a twisty road you will be limited by your grip.

To put it simply as possible it's a rule to let any car participate but they balance it out by how much grip any given car can have.

Now tell me whats so fucking confusing?

>a challenger appears

Because that isn't how power works. Horsepower doesn't break tires loose, torque does, and where you make it makes a huge difference, as well as how the car is geared. This is the most mickey-mouse-bullshit BOP I've ever heard.

Some user called it a few months ago.

>Because that isn't how power works. Horsepower doesn't break tires loose, torque does, and where you make it makes a huge difference, as well as how the car is geared. This is the most mickey-mouse-bullshit BOP I've ever heard.

I was simplfying it to you fucking autist. But apparently you are the faggot who really cares about technical words used.

>thinking that differentiating between torque and horsepower is technical
>defending a fucked measure of performance this hard to justify a manga about "racing"
>"b-b-but you're over complicating things, y-you a-autist"

Holy fuck, which part of the spectrum are you on?

this sounds really fucking contrived, what a hack

I think they’re pretty neat, but I’m not even surprised. I don’t expect anything

Is it swapped and making 500+ horsepower, or is he putting every other car on bicycle tires to let this thing keep up through his bizzaro grip based performance metric?

next chapter is in
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB7rdzicu7c&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0&start2=015&authorName=MFG DOOM

Initial D is a meh manga.
Good idea and potential but it's the anime team that really made it worthwhile by expanding the storylines, giving more depht to the characters and of course the MUSIC.

>this sounds really fucking contrived, what a hack
Not any of those other guys that posted, but I think you are trying far too hard to find fault with wording. No matter what anyone posts, you are damn determined to be unsatisfied and unhappy with the post. People with that kind of attitude should exit the conversation and leave it to those that actually seek understanding.

The coefficient of friction varies according to the type of tire, its tread, and the torque at any given speed because the tread blocks deform differently at different speeds. That therefore makes the coefficient of friction vary at different speeds, different torques, and different situations such as the road type and the angle of momentum on the contact patch.

Cause it's literally Initial D with a different haircut

Project D was the only good part of Initial D

>No ass
I'm not even an assman but this is hank hill territory.

project d was bretty good, it doesn't compare to the first season though

Wonder if there'll be any cameos. Or is this a separate canon?

I know how tires work man.

That post seems to be for those that claimed there was no such thing as grip changing with torque.

nanda? hai hai! he is fast on the straights! i gotto catch him in the corners! ((eurobeat kicks in))

>t took the glorious shitbox that is the ae86 to bring both crowds together
>How much is the toyota merchants paying him to shill the 86 even more?
The 2018 Consumer Reports reliability rankings put the Toyota 86 at the top of the overall reliability ranking.