/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Mugi edition!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4 on June 27th:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

japan-expo-paris.com/fr/programme/kazutaka-kodaka-en-dedicace_2095.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=aOWYzRO1Uvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chiaki

Irumatsu!

Shinguji

I want to fuck Kuzu until he begs for mercy!

Best giri.

I want to fuck Kaito.

Ishi!

Angie and her beloved Gonta!

Nagisa fucked her.

Posting best girl! i made this bread and have only like 30 mugis help

posting best girl!

In school, Junko’s favorite subject is science (as is Mukuro’s–it’s a rare instance of their proclivities overlapping). While Mukuro likes it because of the environmental and explorative aspects, however, Junko likes the unpredictability.

History is a record of humans doing the same things for eons, just in different outfits. Math is formulaic and stable and a snore. P.E. is the subject where Mukuro excels and therefore there is nothing wothwhile about it. Literature provides some excitement when they read a writer with the gumption to do something subversive and different, but most narratives can be predicted within pages or even lines of starting them. Music is just prettier math. Calligraphy comes with stroke order and clearly defined boxes. Art would be great if the teacher stopped trying to tell her what to and not to draw. Don’t even get her started on moral education.

So that leaves science.

Yes, there are still formulas, but something about the scientific method really grabs Junko. The fact that a hypothesis can never actually be proven, and that the margin of error is never, ever 0%, so discoveries are constantly being made that overturn previous views. Science peels back the veil on how chaotic and wild the universe really is, and Junko loves that.

(Plus it’s easy to “accidentally” sabotage an experiment. Woe be to those who end up Junko’s lab partner in junior high, while Mukuro is off with Fenrir.)

Nice fanfiction, Nagisa

>5 second difference

I kinda hope in the next Danganronpa Games the survivors don't get a happy ending.

How would you commit a murder in a Danganronpa Game

Mugi!

I beg to differ.

well,well,well,well

Slightly late Koko!

we're merging

Well well well

I'm decently physically capable so I wouldn't commit a murder unless it looked like the only other survivors could beat me 1v1. Togami had the right idea (sorta)

That's the edgiest bullshit I've read today.

well,well

japan-expo-paris.com/fr/programme/kazutaka-kodaka-en-dedicace_2095.htm
I still hope there will be some news here. Some interview at least.

is OP Pic of this bread!

Kill all fujos

well

wtf I love Jess even more now.

soon best boy will return

Okay I just fucking died.

wel

We

>fudanshis are safe
Sure.

With new sprites and voice lines!

You're next

No I'm not.

Monaca is a dumb kid.

Why must you torture me like this

Name 1 smarter character in the series

w

This is a time of peace Mugiposter. One day I truly believe we will have a thread where best girl fags and Mugibros can get along.

Izuru, literally god

hard mode: no sonic the hedgehog fanfics

This.

wi want to fuck best girl!

Then Monaca shouldn't be discussed either.

Define fujo

Her boy toy Nagisa

youtube.com/watch?v=aOWYzRO1Uvs
That's pretty cool.

The stupidest killer: Celeste
7th place: Leon
6th place: Aoi(although she isn't really the killer, but...you know)
5th place: Mikan
4th place:Mondo
3th place: Fuyuhiko/Peko
2th place:Teruteru
The cleverest killer-Gundham

But what if that day will never come?
Even if it will, will you still have hope at that point?

whats with he cross dressing Ouma faggotry?

Either Togami or Chihiro, the former survived and its a businessman who know his craft and the latter helped Monaca do her shit in the past.

I am counting brain power mostly

I like that image, it's a good image.

He was a good man.

I like the MC's voice.
Is that that reddit post? They could have given reasons.

Crossdressing fic hype!

Nothing can overcome my belief! also thanks for the new mugi

I love Junko!

I love you too mommy

>Nothing can overcome my belief!
Huh...
No problemo

omafags being omafags

You're witnessing why he has fans at all.

Slow bread.

Angie's walk cycle

Just two frames?

Someone needs to make a superfast cycle of that stuff

almost 2/3 of this thread is images

I feel it will die pretty quickly

nobody is really interested in engaging oumafags other than other oumafags, you're basically thread cancer unless godposter or w/e is writing another thesis

Well you have the keyframes.

I guess I could make a maniac ddr gif quick even though making gifs is a pain in the ass and it probably wont look good

LMAO
Let Meaningless Asses Objectify

There should be a better quality rip of the keyframes in the game dump, right? You might have better luck with that.

jesus

WHOA, I'm high

Well then, time to Kokopost with my fellow Oumafags. Koko!
The game felt really.. Different once Angie died, and then Tenko died and I was questioning if it was still the same game. I remember DR1 felt like this once Ishimaru and Celestia died and SDR2 felt like that once Mikan and Gundam died.

It looks like she is doing some akward boob twerk

She looks like she's dancing.

Chiaki!

That makes sense, from my understanding of V3 that's when the game starts shifting more towards the overarching mystery, just like the games you mentioned.

Ok that's pretty cute. Sprite edits are my profession and not GIFs so it's funny to see what you guys make.

This is much better than my turbo Angie. Nice job.

A BLANK TAPE THAT YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER

Only for the mystery to be HICKSHON. That aside the whole fucking chapter 6 leaves so many unanswered questions it boggles the mind that people who believe HICKSHON to be true seriously exist when it also established Shirogane has been a lying liar since chapter 1.

But Junko can't have kids, her womb was stolen by Mikan?

If you steal a girl's womb it doesn't make it hers, whatever child it spawns will bear Junko's dna

>The closest change to a child of Junko and Makoto and is for the latter to fuck Mikan

>Shirogane has been a lying liar since chapter 1.

Yeah she can't be trusted on everything, but what would that mean? Does that mean the gopher plan was real?

That makes sense. Aside from Yumeno, Tsumugi(for the time being) and Gonta, it seems we just had main characters left by Chapter 4 so I think that might also be part of it.
Holy shit, that's adorable.

Thanks, here is a bigger one.

I don't think the Gopher Plan was literally real, however if we consider that DR1's plan was to preserve the SHSLs it may be that the Gopher Plan was simply sealing up their talents and letting them get away while living as normies. I'm curious anyway about the 'recent facility' Saihara mentioned in his narration because no such thing is ever brought up again.

So, just finished watching DR 3, what the fuck they really dropped the ball this time. I mean, I understand, since it's anime and they have 2 arcs to do but the whole plot and twist was shittily done.

What was even the point of false flagging a killing game just so this one dork could share the video and unfuck the world? What the fuck, if they had the brainwashing videos and the guy who indirectly created them, couldn't the Faggot Foundation simply task him to do it from the start, without setting up a shitty BR with the leaders?

God it was so shitty, I actually didn't expect Yukizome being in on the whole thing from the start, and they really, really turned up the waifu factor for Chiaki, even more than in DR2 (not that I'm complaining). The homosex twist was unexpected too lmao

The "One of Naegi's friends is gonna die" twist was obvious from the beginning, didn't expect Kirigiri aka the canon waifu to get axed though

Last but not least, I want to fuck Seiko in the ass. And is it just me or was every scene with Mitarai and his anime a thinly veiled criticism of weebs?

Work that chest, girl

DR3 was a mistake

No, Chiaki is gamers thru positive lens and Yamada is a better representation of weebs.

Mitarai should've looked like a neckbeard

Huh. interesting, I too don't think the hickshon twist is real but I just wanted to know your thoughts on that.
DR3 was a mistake.

Am I the only one who didn't really mind Chisa overall? Like I thought her personality was fine and all.

Well done user, you deserve a good ol' hug.

>Chiaki is gamers thru positive lens
WRONG, her entire point is about...you know, being an actually good person and not being too hungover about talent. Her gaming talent is brought up literally only once in a scene that doesn't really matter and that's it.

Kirigiri is alive though.
Nah, I liked her a little. She was a little bland but I felt bad for her.
>Angie and Ouma will never koala cling to you
It's not fair..

Aha! I do think too that we might have had the wrong idea about the cage surrounding the school, it's not impossible that this wasn't a new addition and the cast was sheltered here before given how odd it is that Kirumi would comment that her talent room exists beyond a place where the air feels stagnant as if the school really was made for them since the talent rooms perfectly align with their SHSL abilities. Who knows, perhaps the files in Saihara's talent lab were actually his own research into previous killing games and he forgot this because SHSL Hunt was a long period.

Chiaki is an idealised character for a reason, if she wasn't the SHSL gamer part of she is would be lost, in a meta-sense, Chiaki way of acting is aiming for the paragon ending, in games with multiple ending, being a super nice guy to everyone nets you the best ending.

There is vidya logic in her logic, if you remove the talent, you're removing the Nanami of Chiaki

>ywn converted to Angie's cult through her miraculous hugs and let her make you believe in this handy-dandy God
It's not fair...

She used her vagina

*Atua. Fixed that for you.

How about shut up.

>Well done user, you deserve a good ol' hug.
Thank you Angie-tan