Car accessories thread?

What kind of car accessories do you have in your car or outside it? I'm talking wireless FM transmitters, led mirror lights, air purifiers etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxJR7FxAoW4
amazon.com/gp/product/B01B15R6FO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
a.co/dSCICcE
a.co/6tUEa1F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speed Cocker

a spectrum analyzer

Bought some wind deflectors last night, I think they'll be pretty useful when it's raining and I need some of that 'fresh' air. At least it'll stop water stains on the interior.

Just hope they don't fly off when I'm driving.

3 meter charge cord

I need some for my car, but it's impossible for me to find any for my 90s Impreza.

USB charger
Dashcam
Satnav

Hmm just a thought but maybe if you approached a company that deals with plastic mouldings they might be able to make something for you but it wouldn't be cheap

>12volt fm transmitter for ipod
>FULLY HEKTIK fitted dashboard mat
>oem headlight and bonnet protectors
>oem wind deflector
>glovebox full of black ice trees
although i only have about 3 trees left, i need to get more

bullbar with floodlights that are not actually wired into the cab and need to be switched on from outside
2nd battery
rollbar/motorbike tiedown
towbar
toolbox
homemade dashcam
emergency can of fly spray to help start it when its being a slut.

This youtube.com/watch?v=dxJR7FxAoW4
It was a dollar and is very entertaining

>headbanging flower
>not listening to metal

I have Weathertech FloorLiner mats in the front. They are fucking amazing, no shit. Expensive as fuck, no doubt, and it was hard as fuck to swallow that pill, but I've had them for YEARS now, and they've been worth every single penny.

that isn't distracting or anything

>air purifier
holy scam thats fucking dumb. No way it works being that small and even if it did just open the window nigga

I have to get a set of these, the stealership didn't give me any (spoilers: they took them to put in another car and didn't replace them). And I work in construction and snow exists in excess here. Are they easy to take out and hose off or something?

they are easy to remove yeah get some

It's really not. I built it over a year ago and haven't had any issues.

>Front and rear Blackvue dashcams
>Phone charger
>leather dropstop
>Vent air freshener (fuck black ice)
>Aftermarket alarm system

Considering retrofitting a reverse camera as a weekend project.

Plugged a little computer chip into my power port and now I get better MPGs

>he bought weathershit over the superior huskys

LMAO @U
If you're going to spend a shit ton on floor mats they better be the best money can buy.

>fuck black ice
Can't deal

>USB Charger
>Dash Mount for Phone
>Cheap OBDII Aapter from amazon

Usb charger and mini fridge when traveling

my truck came with these but i threw em out because they just pooled water

> USB charger
Used it once, and it never worked again.
> Satnav
Doesn't live in the car.
> Plastic crate
Lives in the boot, contains 90% of the junk in there.
> USB stick
Contains music for the stereo to play.

I bought a car that didn't need modifications

>(fuck black ice)
Couldn't deal

what's it analyze/do?

I have these and also their fitted windshield foil thing, both are worth it so far. Can park it in the summer sun and interior only gets "hot" instead of "melt fingers on the wheel hellscape". I have their cargo liner too but not sure if that was worth it.

Also have a bench seat cover for when the pooch is riding. Worth it though it never captures all the dog hair.

Vent magnet mount for the phone running navigation. Worth.

Next thing I am looking at is a dash cam and/or rear camera. Preferably one that replaces the interior mirror instead of straps on to it but I can't find the perfect model yet.

How autistic he is.

>autism spectrum analyzer

amazon.com/gp/product/B01B15R6FO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This sucker, I've charged my phone and a friends phone while camping. jumped my car after a cold night, jump started several other cars. Jumped some v8 SUV that had a battery that busted and leaked acid. So the dude could drive it to autozone and get a new battery. Charged my laptop off of it as well.

One of the best purchases I've made when it comes to accessories.

A tape deck to 3.5mm aux converter with one of the dummy gears removed because otherwise it won't play properly, and a flathead screwdriver with the blade all taped up so it doesn't scratch the paint when I have to use it to open my hood.

>air purifiers
wtf is this a thing?
people live in such polluted shitholes that they need this?
just fucking move god damn.

It's for audio obviously. Not autism.

android head unit hooked up to a bluetooth obd2 reader

>driving a base model car where these type of things are just standard in the car already

Ooo I like the sound of that

straight through exhaust except for 1 cat
kek

Heated rear view mirror with outside temp and digital compass.

I also have a small piece of metal the size of a credit card that can cut seatbelts and smash open windows.

Its got everything I need, also pine extract scent with a package of black ice in the glovebox in case something real bad stinks up the car

Neat

I came

Aukey dual USB charger that's QC3.0 certified and SYNC

>"melt fingers on the wheel hellscape"
Why not just put a teatowel over the wheel to block the sunlight from hitting it?

how'd you get that UI?
or is that the OBDII reader UI?

$470

also have a magnetic air mount thing.

Nice, was thinking of getting something like this or anything that displays real time empegees
Link to the obd bluetooth please?

Do shift knobs count as accessories?
>black ice tree
>Toyota Echo front badge hanging from rear view
>parking pass
>hoodie stretched over drivers seat
>Toyota Echo shift knob
>vent cup holder

Torque app
I have it too, it's pretty nifty for clearing codes and doing 0-60 times, but a lot of it is novelty. I don't really need to see boost when the tach kind of shows what's going on anyways.

>>Android head unit
>>Android
Its probably an app

an usb charging port added onto the dash.
Fuck the rest, cars are for going fast and having fun not to be a second living room

This, makes me happy because its a heavy duty sub, it will take all the power you can feed it and still not distort at all (i only have a JBL amp that does 297W in bridged mode), while making your chest and everything inside it vibrate, rearview mirror and windows visibly shaking, all while not worrying about destroying the subwoofer driver itself
My home sub on the other hand feels and sounds like its going to rip itself apart at half the volume, thats why I love the Sundown for effortless clean bass at insane output
Sorry for story of my life just really happy with that sub

>hoodie stretched over drivers seat
>not over passenger seat to troll carpool lanes
do it user

>troll carpool
Happens all the time.
Mexican lady I used to work with had a minivan.
She had a 'baby' in a car seat in the back.
It was just a doll. She used it to illegally carpool.
I can't even fault her.

Something similar to pic related. Mines a duracell one with a long cable so I can put it wherever. Have it on a velcro stick on thing on the underside, and have it mounted next to passenger seat on center console. Nice for longer road trips, or charging any kind of laptop/phone fast

Ive never seen a carpool lane in my life. It's surprisingly comfy, too.

Oh shit this is a good idea

it must be pegged at the maximum side of the spectrum with you in the car

>75 watt
that can barely charge a laptop

Pick up a cheap 300 one.

>currently unavailable
Are there any other good ones?

Does this actually work for keeping the Jews in Blue off your back?

>Window mounted phone mount thingi
>wind deflectors so I can close my side windows doint more than 130km/h
>bluetooth speakerphone
>heavy duty floor matts
>replaced the standard car tools with some real ones. like a big floor jack, a big lug wrench and torque wrench. Had to replace a tire for too many times with shitty tools

Catback exhaust. I mean Loudener

>USB Charger
>Dashcam
>Radar/Lidar scanner
>Jumpbox

im guessing it produces ozone, which is dumb

That is so autistic that I immediately like you.

Please never stop being you.

Get a quality charger from the maker of your phone, I got a Motorola TurboPower one and it charges my Moto X from 0 to 100 in less than 2 hours even with GPS/Bluetooth on.

My car is a jap import so it has accessories out the ass

>hks evc 4 boost controller that forgets what the boost was meant to be
>Starbo g12 turbo timer that sometimes starts the car
>ETC electronic toll unit for jap toll roads that talks to you in Japanese
>defi control unit that screams at you when the engine is off because it thinks you have no oil pressure
>3 pictured defi gauges for water temp, oil temp and oil pressure
>fusion Bluetooth head unit that doesn’t work when I’m driving uphill
>hard wired valentine one radar detector that beeps laser warnings at you whenever a newer Mazda with its cruise control on drives past
>viper 5606v alarm control unit that flashes brightly and prevents you from ever sleeping in the front seat
>bee*r limiter in the Centre console that melts turbos when you use it so I don’t
>dual 2.1amp USB charger in the cigarette lighter that works perfectly fine but I don’t use it because I plug my phone into the head unit
>mines 300km/hr cluster with a boost guage in bar that doesn’t display vacuum
>switches that turn the gauges off and retract the aerial that doesn’t work
>12hr clock that counts hours as minutes and minutes as seconds

Photo is old from when it was parked up so doesn’t show everything but all in all I’m pretty gadgeted out. I actually got it working properly the other day after a bad idle. Turns out the solution was to push some hoses around.

lol'd deeply

>im guessing it produces ozone, which is dumb
Y tho

Two A119S dashcams, one front and one rear.
Chink HUD on dash so I get a digital speed readout in the corner of my eye.
Magnetic phone mount on dash so I can slap my phone on and plug in a charger/aux cable.

ozone's supposed to clean the air around it, but i believe the consensus is that ozone isn't safe to breathe, so it's mostly a gimmick

looked up the product and its supposed to ionize the air
iirc, it's mostly a gimmick

>literally a shill post
holy shit

well it works so far. problem is it beeps for radar cruise control and blind spot bullshit and automatic doors at supermarkets. the gps helps lockout false signals pretty well though.

I have an iPad Mini hooked up via Bluetooth as my media interface, a Galaxy S5 hooked up an OBD2 scanner to read live data, a radar detector, a door panel gun holster and some black ice vent clips.

hakuna mitata

take a wind deflector that is a little larger but close, and use a heat gun and some handtools... it shouldnt be that hard. unless you like paying 80 per from an import warehouse

ozone is like hypershocking oxygen. shit oxidises most anything

nigga. please post what you're using

KEKEKEK

>2017
>not being part of the CASSETTE TO AUX CORD MASTERRACE

>he cant deal

>Blackvue DR470-2CH front/rear dash cam setup
>Tape player adapter thingie because my car doesn't have an AUX input and replacing the clean factory Bose radio from 1994 with some blingie aftermarket thing would look like ass
>Garage door opener that works from down the street with the garage door closed yet won't make the door close after I park

>get ozone air purifier
>now the car smells like it has short circuits and might catch on fire any time

Who else has a shitton of BLACK ICE in their car?

lo fi
best fi

869,000 revs?????

Literally bought this yesterday

>>

Jared fuck off and goto sleep

>black ice

??

Are you me? Wtf that's my charger and I have a Milan with the same interior minus the Ford badge

reported for racism

12v USB adapter to charge stuff
Dedicated USB drive for my tunes
LED lightbar in the boot if I need to inspect stuff

a.co/dSCICcE
a.co/6tUEa1F

and the torque pro app like the other user said. if i get it again i might find a head unit with a bit better specs since its not the fastest in some gps apps. but i have torque pro on autostart and its more than fast enough for that,

upvoted and subscribed

i literally owe my life to one of these

Did the gamma radiation it emits cure your cancer?

>fm transmitter
>not installing a proper radio