/swgg/ Star Wars Games General "ded game" Edition

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Previous Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9339690#edit9339690
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for being closer to heaven

>Legio XVI Coruscantia
What is this cringe

We almost hit bump limit last time for fuck's sake
Why can't I rely on you guys to keep the thread bumped while I'm asleep?

I could have sworn this general was more popular recently?

No but your mom was LOL!

Pretty much died on its ass about a week ago. I only post here once every 5 days or so now, the swtor community in general has been giving me a fucking migraine lately.

Adding to this, bioware is proving to be just as fucking retarded as ever with their class changes. Probably put off some people with even bothering.

When KotFE started surfacing these threads started to pick up
For the first couple chapters

>guildie tries to get me to respec as tank

Fuck you on, tanking is life.

>Guildie insists that MM Is better than Virulence
I'm scared

If he's talking about PvP, he might have an argument, but otherwise, lmfao
Legit, rolled a start-at-65 slinger, tested all specs with fleet bolster on dummy, SS about 10% lower than the other two, which were pretty much the same

I can only DPS. I sure as hell can't tank an Op.

>get Guss back from the rusing Master
>what's with all the saber so-
>Guss is actually a Jedi now and using powers too
Well butter my biscuits.

>the only two generals I browse is dead as fuck and only ever gets one\two posts every half hour

man this sucks.

About to play KOTOR 2. I know you can decide what Revan did in the last game but I don't know the details. Story wise is it more interesting to have him have been light side or dark side?

bruh, most of the time it isn't even hard
>position boss
>position self
>hold threat (which is ezpz if you're not a Vang/PT)

bump

Query: Does /swgg/ like droids in garter belts?

Where's your usual client?

For the love of Christ, please stop avatarfagging. I promise you that your OC is only really interesting to you and posting them over and over again contributes nothing to the discussion. Someone might compliment your character creation skills once or twice - that's it - be decent and leave it there. Stop posting screen grabs of your made up wife every chance you get. I am convinced avatar spam of this sort is what kills generals. It's completely off-putting.

>I am convinced avatar spam of this sort is what kills generals. It's completely off-putting.
It is. Pretty sure that guy is also the one who was posting the mirialan girl while telling pvpers to leave and after that shit show I don't even bother posting pvp shit anymore.

Not even cheeseburger memes can save us

I don't even have a mirilian

I'm just in it for the (you)s. I've collected quite a few over the years.

That being said, no, it doesn't kill generals, as I've been here for like 3-4 years, doing my thing.

That's a cute boy desu

>anons see an avatar/PvP post
>"hmm, I was going to post, but then I saw [a certain type of content], and now I don't want to any more"
>people actually think this is how /swgg/ers think
The only thing that kills generals is people not posting, and even that would only be due to a lack of interest in the game itself, not the sorts of things people post here.

>post-whining is somehow better
Wee now kong bantha poodoo, tooska chai mani

Been browsing /swgg/ since hutt cartel expansion and yea avatar posting killed the general

Anything even slightly ERP\waifu related was immediately shunned, people freaked out over it calling the posters degenerates etc etc. Now it's basically the norm

check any archive website, it's a shame

does this guy ever stop

>muh PvP
Reminds me

Went furry and left me for a cathar. Was very proud that he could "do better".

>mfw the cathar is also me

>spoiler
Laughed heartily, thanks user

Nice pepe

Ackshully avatarfags have made me stop posting on two different generals.
That one insufferable pandafag that used to spam his crap in wowg made me not want to even go there anymore a year or so back, haven't posted since.

And in bdog the fucking thousand different faggots posting their imaginary wives all day everyday make the general not worth visiting.

Avatarfags drive off posters for sure.

Fucking hell

Is there a story here or am I supposed to be impressed that you won a wz?

its always the same emote every time, seen other people post it in here, he just goes up to random people with that. a tad bit creepy

on both factions too

>Is there a story here
yeah, I suppose I should tell you.

>lowbie Hypergate
>undermanned most of the match, full pub team
>pubs dominating orbs each round
>spend most of my time defending west
>last round, some of us rush theirs, while I defend west
>30s left, 3 pubs rush west
>I'm kinda squishy so I just stealthcc the fuck out of them to buy time (and also until my allies come help, though I'm scared they're probably busy defending east)
>when their resolve bars fill up I unstealth and just attack anyone who tries to plant
>pop DCDs to last until the end
It's also the reason I got so many MVPs

>lowbie Voidstar
>it was ridiculous how easy this one was
>plant at each door in a minute
>one time there was a pub focusing me while another guy planted like 15m away
>they never planted when it came our turn to defend
>Hackers on their team and still lost lol

In their defense, they were undermanned most of the time. This was just me surprising myself by being able to steamroll them despite being a sorc.

See that's better than just posting a naked image, user

sounds bretty good, good to see someone having fun but im sure todays fun police will show up soon

I've haven't seen the full edit. Nice.

Sage/Sorc healers, the nerfhammer has come for you:
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9339690#edit9339690

People should stop liking things I don't like. It's not a hard concept really.

>nerfing healers
For what purpose

/swg/, I am at a loss.

All things being equal, with morality, edgy Sith cosplay, and delusions of grandeur not figuring in, which ending is more logical and internally consistent, storywise? An agent that chooses the DS, "emperor" ending to KOTET, or an agent that chooses the LS, "peacekeeper" one?

Since before all of the expansion garbage I've been trying to play a pragmatic Imperial loyalist, but they're making it awfully hard.

That Chiss isn't even mine. I got that off the archive

DS: You're tired of the shit that the imps and pubs threw at you, so you crush them as revenge
LS: You're tired of the shit that the imps and pubs threw at you, so you try to fix things and show that there can be at least some compassion in the galaxy.

Doesn't really matter aside of changing your fancy seat.
You can try to be nice to the other factions (Peacekeeper) or be a force to be reckoned with (Emperor), but in the next storyline you get forced into conflict with the other factions anyway.

ok is this game worth playing? i stoped when they changed it so you would lvl up in seconds and deleted most of the quests. is this game still worth a shot? quite enjoyed the grinding but if you get max in seconds it will be no fun to me.

No

NO

Can confirm that, I've seen it several threads ago. It's basically a /swgg/ reaction pic at this point.

Where the fuck are the perks for speeder piloting 4 & 5? The website says there's a legacy perk or you can buy them off the cartel market, but I don't see them in either place.

>legacy perk
The devs played us, it's only character-wide.

But the tooltip for the character perks say they just unlock the skills at an earlier level. Are the tooltips incorrect? If so, I'm not spending 2 mil per character, and I'm beyond sick of Bioware's shit.

No, they're not available unless you buy them.
t. checked on a lv70 toon, was only rank 3

I'm pretty sure kotor 2 assumes dark side was canon.
IIRC, kotor2 canon is female light side, but obviously you can play however you want

To bring them in line with the target HPS. Did you read the post?

No, Kotor2 assumes Revan destroyed the Star Forge, was hailed as a hero, tried to teach the Council about dark/light combined training and was told to fuck off, so he blackmailed the council into letting him marry Bastila and he'd keep silent about his own personal mastery of the Force, went home and shagged Bastila like a champ, then memories (of Vitiate) came rushing back and he went off to fight him on his own. Shit happened, people died, 300 years of mindbreaking later, he's half-fucked up in the head, the non-fucked up part dies and the fucked part comes back yet again to fuck the galaxy up, then it dies too. Should've just stayed home and enjoy them sweet Battle Meditation-empowered sex.

And yes, Kotor2 is female light side canon. Destroy Malachor V, go off to join Revan, get backstabbed by one Scourgey fellow and die.

>have Green Core power crystal in saber
>someone says Viridian Corona is the exact same color, buy critical version
>it is indeed same color
>look at char screen
>saber still says I'm using Green Core but with 41 to Crit

wut belt

Bomp

bump

Fuck me, page 10 in 20 minutes. I think that's a new record.

wump

bump

allegedly the regular unlock points are at 60 and 70, but the tooltips are fucked and it doesnt even function for vehicle speeders

Once I bought the legacy unlocks the skills changed in my skills from speed III to IV and V in text.

>nerfing force armor
>TK/lightning nerfed even more

God damn.

Anyway as a seer main these are going to fucking hurt for sure, especially the Wandering Mend and Healing Trance parts. But it won't kill the class and maybe it'll make the rerolls fuck off.

>Combat Proficiency is the only menu immunie to Esc key
i just want to get out!!!

ded

Live!

that won't last

oh we ded now

We are not responsible for Mister Parchers

Pisses me off too

>Eternal Empire arc cut down by almost a third

holy SHITTTT

It shows, too. In KotET you're just running from one thing to the next, whereas in KotFE there was some downtime.

because the "downtime" was right when the SEE YOU NEXT MONTH scene happened

>take the time and money top make a military dress uniform
>doesn't give a proper salute in cutscenes
Seriously, look at this week one Basic bullshit

No, I mean that there were fewer side missions. Originally there would probably have been more ch13- or ch14-style chapters where you secure more allies/resources, but instead you're never gievne a break from the main plotline.

>chapters where you secure more allies/resources
the Empire in ch2
literally half of the galaxy and the entire Zakuulan civilian populace in ch6
and you would have gotten everything on Iokath uncontested if it hadn't been irradiated by ARIES

>never given a break
why would you stop when you're inches away from removing everything related to Valkorion from power and placing yourself in that spot?

Jorgan looks really disappointed.

Fair enough, points conceded.

>"she actually thinks that hairstyle looks cool"

>TK/lightning nerfed even more
Wait, what?

>misspelled filename
It looks like "Aw, how cheese"

aw, page 10. hello, old friend. it appears we keep running into each other these days.

good friend, we have to stop meeting like this.

Aawwwww, how cheeeeese!!!! :D

how have you been since last we met, page 10?

Hello, Page 10, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because this game thread's sadly dying
Leaving many anons sighing
And the signs of an unpopulated game
Still remain
Such as the sound of dead threads

dearest friend, have you enjoyed your song? it was written just for you with the knowledge that we would soon meet again.

D E D

>tfw paid space credits to have a wrestling match in a blood pool