Cadillac

Tell me why I should or shouldn't buy this 1 owner cts.

31k miles
black exterior
luxury model

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a Cadillac

because it's boring and doesn't live up to the exterior, same as Mazda nowadays

If you are geezer or nigger, go for it. Otherwise, find a different car.

You should buy it because LEDs are sexiii

And?
Under 7 seconds 0-60 so more than powerful enough for my lifestyle
I like the interior, personally. That wood, that storage space, that hidden USB compartment

I am closer to 30 so kind of a geezer now. [I live in an urban area though]

That front end is superb.

Are you nigger?

White as can be.

yes

V or get a real luxury car

$23k w 31k miles-- decent deal. Nice car. At that price point the major depreciation hits are gone. Beats the crap out of what $23 will get you new.

You might want to look a little more for a twin turbo v6. *Great* reviews on those.

This. Cadillac makes very nice cars. The whole nigger thing is mostly the older ones ghetto people can afford. I live in orange county. The only Cadillacs I see are new and driven by rich professional whites. Go to la and all the older models are driven by want to be gangsters.

Now that is a sick combination. The one i'm looking at is the dark gray but wow that white is nice.
Exactly why i'm looking at this one. A 3 year old cadillac luxury model has most/more features than a new 2017/18 model at 23k

back to your cesspit

It's either the cadillac or an escape.

And I think the cadillac looks like a nicer, smoother, and more packaged ride.

mmmhmmm

>triggered caddy fanboi
suck it up

That's fine by me man. If they like it then it should be great for me.

sure, whiteboi

I don't get it, blacks always buy luxury cars.

You might be able to find a 2014 V-Sport for $25 k. The problem is that everything but the engine and transmission will fail. I've had the evaporator, CUE system and steering wheel replaced before 40k miles.

>Exactly why i'm looking at this one. A 3 year old cadillac luxury model has most/more features than a new 2017/18 model at 23k

The 2014/2015 might even better. Caddy decided to mandate the auto stop/start on 2017 models. It can be deactivated to run like a normal car in earlier years.

2014 vsport. here. Zero issues w/ mine. 52k miles.

Going in for a test drive tomorrow. Can't wait.

Can somebody translate that for me? Seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk

While i own a second gen Cadillac if your not looking at the V trims, might i suggest Lexus. More reliable probably same price point for something with more luxury/better build quality. If you are looking for performance/ luxury then Cadillac V would be it. If just want something luxury but distinctive of all the other European/import luxury cars than i guess you are left with the Cadillac. Not bad cars but not luxuries as Lexus or some other European cars but those have their own set of problems.

Swangas just don't work on anything this new

I'm fine with the 2l turbo.

How much hp / tq is the 2.0T putting down?

272 at 5500 horse
295 torq

>When yo bae let you push the foreign (sunglasses emoji)

When your significant other lets you drive their foreign car it is a good feeling

(bae=before anything else)
(push=drive)
(foreign=jolly good african american not realizing the car is a domestic)

When your boyfriend lets you drive a foreign car.

Oh if its the turbo don't plan on keeping it more than 80k miles, but at the mileage you want that shouldn't be a problem. I do not know if the 2.0 turbo in cts is the same as the ats of those years 14-16 i think, but if it is i have heard a lot of issues with that engine going boom so read up on that or consider at least the non v series 6 cylinders. Also if its the same as my second gen cts prepare for creaking dash and possibly seats too, around 60k miles less if you drive hard or during hot weather 85F plus. Other than that its a solid car all around as i said before.

She could be Canadian or something.

jesus. my turd gen pulls harder

But, Isn't this guy some big marketing boss of Cadillac though?

I'm not buying it to pull out or race?

isn't Ops pic a third gen?

t. drives a shitbox

This

pretty much this.

If I were a nigger/geezer, I would buy a Cadillac for sure.

Will Cadillac ever make a comeback?

They're trying really hard to be good and theyre trying to be better than BMW and Mercedes.

The ATS-V has a 3.6L twin turbo V6
and the CTS-V has the corvette 6.2L V8 supercharged engine

As an American I want them to be good and succeed but it seems as though its plagued with the "black people/old people" car image

I'm not old but I love the design. Just don't love the price tags.

t.I drive a 90s mercedes because it feels good man and still looks nicer than half the shitboxes on the road.

The ATS, CTS and CT6 are better pure performance vehicles compared to the Germans. The problem lies in the fact that people want to look fast which the brand isn't known for. The thing that potential customers notice immediately is the horrible interior and infotainment system this what people want. Why pay the same for a less luxurious vehicle that doesn't get you any respect outside of downriver Detroit. People that purchase new Cadillacs notice the poor quality control and massive depreciation. Why do you think there are so many ATS and CTS vehicles that went for $50k two years ago that sell for $20k.

>as an american i want them to be good and succed

Ameribro here and I agree user

I would honestly buy the new ats-v if it werent for the disgusting touch screen cue-system.

Do any anons here own the 2nd generation of cts? What are your thoughts? I heard the pre 2011 are garbage and 2014 cts-v is the best

they really lack in the interior department

exterior design could be more refined, they look too chunky and the proportions kinda suck

NIGGER DETECTED
>NIGGER DETECTED
NIGGER DETECTED
>NIGGER DETECTED
NIGGER DETECTED
>NIGGER DETECTED
NIGGER DETECTED
>NIGGER DETECTED

It's really expensive to change a headlight bulb

I was thinking about picking up and 05 with 86k miles, only major issue they have is the rear end blowing up/ tearing out when doing burn outs and shit. 400 horse is nothing to sneeze at. Buddy who bought a 2nd gen recently did a 11.6 on Radials and some bolt ons.

read the thread........

Cue in new models is very very good, rewiervers just jumped on a band wagon and just repeated what they heard about this system previously. honestly todays Cue is great, my only complaint would be the "no buttons" center console

>anybody but Americans using "bae"

Escape is a pos, don't do it.

yea?