The Official Chicag/o/land Meet-Up Thread

This is the official Veeky Forums Meet-Up thread for everyone around Chicago.

The meet-up is at Strat's, a diner in the west suburbs. Some of us have decent cars. Others have shitboxes. A select few have bikes. Show us what you got!

Plan to meet there on Saturday October 28th at 1 pm. Pic related says anywhere from 1-3 but that's only because some people are late about it and others are autistic.

A plan is in the works to go on a cruise on Lake Shore Drive, but I feel like it all depends on what everybody is feeling the day on the meet. There's a highly likely probability that it doesn't go down because single moms are marching downtown because they're not hot enough. We'll see what happens.

>Desu's GN is still not copped

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Strat's/@41.9057665,-87.976783,13.92z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x880fb2d592e6ffbd:0x27b66f7b34cda917!8m2!3d41.9051954!4d-87.973311
discord.gg/013eqIytYCivV3rVE
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SRJy8WaIZH6CcHBdf5gXXMCX8VTIbrd2HrS1anN_h6g/edit?usp=sharing
zello.me/k/ewmEB
discord.gg/wQ4XDF9
discord.gg/cywzpMC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google.com/maps/place/Strat's/@41.9057665,-87.976783,13.92z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x880fb2d592e6ffbd:0x27b66f7b34cda917!8m2!3d41.9051954!4d-87.973311

Strat's

Old Thread:

Post rides you fgts

memes

jdm xd

snaab where are you? we miss you :(((

After too much bullying, he has retreated into the aether, never to return. The good of this world is truly lost to us forever.

I only got to meet him like once or twice. He seemed cool as fuck

Have you ever actually spoken to the man? This is like saying Justin Bieber is a cool person, bear in mind.

Yeah, the dude really fucking loved saab's and shit. Bit of a weeb. Too bad i never kept in touch

Well come to the meet and get in touch. Unless he doesn't show up? Good luck senpai

Isn't saaab like 2 hours away in DeKalb?

Last time I heard, he lived in DeKalb with a roommate

This is just proof you've never spoken to him or read his posts

Guise, we should invite SavageGeese and cheer him up about his small benis. He lives in the area.

Well someone call him up then or some shit.

are people from Veeky Forums actually going to this? discord is dead and this thread is constantly on page 10 lol.

Like 5 or 8 people show up.

I'm going.

Are you out of your mind? Disc/o/rd is always hopping. Are you just making shit up?

>4 new posts today
>hopping
pick one. discord is dead.

Realized some links and shit is missing

>Discord: discord.gg/013eqIytYCivV3rVE

>JOIN THE ROSTER
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SRJy8WaIZH6CcHBdf5gXXMCX8VTIbrd2HrS1anN_h6g/edit?usp=sharing

>ZELLO - IN CAR WALKIE TALKIE
zello.me/k/ewmEB

shit thread kys

I would if I could

Why so far west? In nw Indiana, would come if I had more faith in my shitbox.

You try finding a place to meet up in the city of expensive parking

Also morning still no GN bump

The main Veeky Forums Discord gets all the attention; everyone from the /chi/ Discord just goes there to hang out. /chi/ doesn't get as much attention since everyone is a member of both servers and Veeky Forums has nationwide membership, including a shitposting Canuck. The Veeky Forums meet threads suck, by the way, because we just go to the Discord to sort shit out. Easier that way usually. So these threads look dead but we have like fifteen regular posters, a chunk of whom are gonna meet on the 28th. Come by the /chi/ Discord and say 'hi'. Or just show up to the meet, either way.

Here's Veeky Forums. Nationwide membership, and all of the same hellish shitposting you'll find on Veeky Forums.
discord.gg/wQ4XDF9

Here's /chi/. Keep it on the side for meet info. #neet is the general channel, where you can talk about local stuff, like non-Veeky Forums meets, craigslist finds, bikefag triggering :^), and questions about Chicago stuff like where to find a good garage, and stuff like that.
discord.gg/cywzpMC

>damage control

I'll be there, Strats is right near my house.

Inb4 y'all get stabbed

Would rather pay for parking than get shot for free.

Strats isn't too far from work, might show up after my shift.

This is the subarbs, you'll be fine.

End of day no gn bump

What part of NWI?
>Inb4 Gary Indiana
Topkek

Might take a trip up there in the shitbox to make some noise and wake up the bums on lower wacker if I decide to head into the city

how do the same clowns keep getting elected in Chicago?

do they like living in a violent shit hole?

Gerrymandering and bribes.
Stay Classy.

>how do the same clowns keep getting elected in Chicago?
Same ruthless tactics as in the old days. Only they are better covered up now with self-serving laws they passed themselves to prevent public scrutiny. This is what happens when you have career politicians as well as people who vote on party lines as opposed to voting for who wants to upset the cart to try and make things great again.

Voters also vote racial lines which is unfortunate with the changing demographics.

Corruption, as is Chicago tradition. Remember, vote early, vote often.

Can I bring my CVT mirage?

I live five minutes from Strat's, you seriously want to meet up during the car meet? It'll be packed like it always is.

better than jdm chicago trying to have a meet on montrose beach on a summer saturday night.

Yeah, but why not do like Streers Woodfield or something and do a couple hour long Chicagoland Veeky Forums road rally?

Streets of Woodfield*

Will bring jack stands and tool box, just in case anyone needs their shit box worked on. Greasy hands and greasy burgers sounds like fun.

Laporte/michigan city

>select few have bikes
>16 people

No gn lunch bump.

There's one prospect tho, gonna see.

You know what, I will go. Just for the autistic people watching

My dad grew up in laporte. Very topkek

Go get 'em, tiger!

Imagine if Veeky Forums had a national meet.
Autism levels would be off the charts

Interesting, know what street? Coincidentally my father grew up in Harvey. yes I am white

Lunchtime no GN bump.

Discovered a second prospect, gonna check it out

So is this the first meet of the year? If so the last meet we had was more than a year ago. No one went because none of us can decide on anything. Also the passive aggressive trolling created a divide between people that dont know eachother

There was a meet in april you dumb cunt

Pics?

No one took any except Zach's selfie at a gas station.

Damn, that's probably one of the last meets the rusty carlo went to.

I miss that thing already...

He used to live right on US 35.
>Yes I am white
I'm not white lmao

Evening no GN but weekend prospects lined up bump

As a NEET, I don't even wake up until 3 pm

Cool car, where was this photo taken?

Morning no gn bump