youtu.be/6Lyw2pJWEq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fifth gen 528i
speedo goes to 160, taken it to 130

not going to go out to my car

2017 golf r, hit 146

fifth gen 530i
speedo goes to 160, taken it to 130

'95 Miat, pretty much stock - It tops out at 127 mph. I've been there many times.

>Pic related from 2013, I'm at 232k miles now.

- Used to have an '06 STi, took that to 173 mph three times, there were maybe 3 or 4 mph left.
- Also had a '14 Wrangler 6-spd with the tallest-geared diffs, took that to 115 with the top off (speedo stopped at 100, but I had a scanguage II) got scared and backed off.
- I had an RSX and a '95 Eclipse over a decade ago but forgot what they topped out at.
- I've also topped out many other cars - my mother had a Brabus ForTwo that I kept just under the 98mph fuel cut for over 20 miles straight once.

190km/h is the real top speed honestly, it doesn't push past it on a level road.

My bike speedo only goes to 100 km/h but I know it does more than that

I went to 140 once in my WRX

Hit 150+ a few times in my A4. Mods?

I’ve hit 152 on an abandoned runway

I pushed a older model of it to 160 but then someone switched lanes and cut me off. Thankfully didn't crash but that was the last time I ever went out driving with the intent of maxing out a vehicle

Nice. 130 is the most I've done before pussying out/running out of bridge/catching up to traffic.

youtu.be/6Lyw2pJWEq0

lol, if you're going 160 and somebody actually cut you off you'd be dead. he didn't cut you off, be just switched lanes normally. "cut off" implies he was in the wrong.

cut off

when someone suddenly drives infrontof u by changing lanes, endangeringurlifeand the lives ofpplaround u.

Up to you how u want to see it. But I had to drive on the shoulder just to not slam into them.

I'm not going to post a pic of my dash, because its fucking hideous, but I've hit 190mph before I chickened out and slowed down. I'm going up to the salt flats in a few months. I'll see how much faster I can go. Challenged Fatcat.

1999 Nissan S15 spec r.

Speedo goes to 180. I've hit 200 (redline 5th gear). 6th gear goes to 260.

Starts to pull slower after 190

>endangeringurlifeand the lives ofpplaround u.
Surely they were the ones endangering their lives and the lives of people around them, and not the teenager going 160mph on a busy public roadway.

And it's not up to you how you want to see that. You're going 160 in public and have the gall to say others are endangering your life. Go fuck yourself.

>2002 Accord se

the magnesium plant i work at (its in the utah desert) has a 20ish mile straight away leading up to it with no cops. i hit 115 then shit started violently shaking

They did... by being in the way lol

Sometimes I wonder about what their reaction was when they saw a car blow past them knowing they were inches from death for not looking in their mirror. I like to believe I taught them a valuable lesson on that day :-)

You're a moron. I hope you only kill yourself next time you do something like that.

I already said I have never done anything like that since then lol and even that was many years ago. So be mad all you want. It just might be a dumb teenager who kills your kids one day. We all have battles we don't know exist yet.

You sound like an underage cunt

Nigger is as nigger does