What's the most cucked car a male can drive?

What's the most cucked car a male can drive?

I'd say minivan

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17971765/#q17971931
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's understandable though if he's got a family or elderly relatives to cart around. A grown-ass man taking up the entire interior of a kei car looks a bit like an obese woman on a mobility scooter, so I'll go with that as looking more cucked.

Although I have to say when 3rd worlders come here and they see fit to buy like a brand new Yaris or something, I can't help but think
>...
>I wonder if he thinks he's a high roller, finally affording something like that

You're dead wrong

dont mind me just postin minivans

anything you use to take your wife's kids places. It could be a GTR or it could be an 18 wheeler.

Mature car enthusiast here. I am so above anything Audi, German, etc. That stuff is for kids. I've been a car enthusiast for over 1 year, my dream cars are obscure ones such as the Lancia Fulvia and Kurtis KK. I feel embarrassed for anyone that thinks that garish piece of shit is cool just because a dudebro made a popular video with it. My car heroes are all Japanese, who drive with honor and while they may be flashy they aren't tryhard. I'm not talking about Tsuchiya, but drifters that you wouldn't know about in the US, as they keep their profiles low. They don't need 220hp, they have the finesse and skill to dominate the togue with only 200hp in such cars as the 86. Time to grow up if you actually think the TT is cool.

OP is correct.
A guy dailying a minivan (or only having a minivan) is a pretty clear indicator that his fun life is over and his past 10 and next 20 years of his life are hell. Thank god I'm never having children

>Mature enthusiast
>Calls Audi/Bmw for kids

Imagine waking up one morning and deciding to purchase a PT Cruiser.

>i-i have kids i NEED it

My childhood was split between riding in the back of a pontiac coupe and riding in the back of a crew cab pickup

Why did dear old dad get the pickup? He couldn't fit that much lawn equipment, lumber, camping gear, etc in the coupe. Or any of the minivans and wagons my mom wanted. He also didn't need any of those things until he got the truck.

Based dad.

>honey we need a new car
>that chevy thing is getting too old and it smells like gas
>Dad: alright i'll get something with four doors this time :^)

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17971765/#q17971931
>not recognizing a 2 week old pasta

or a fake pt cruiser...

Crossover/CUV

Yup same. I distinctly remember throwing tantrums when dad was cucked into a minivan. I was trying to cajole them into something more like an SUV, but the sticking point was being able to do double duty as an enclosed pickup truck without going all the way up to like a Suburban or something.

Nowadays it does actually make sense for the grandparents, since it's easy for them to get in and out of.

I drive a minivan because it was cheap as hell and I use it as a work van and I can also put a mattress in the back of it and sleep in it on road trips. It has been way more useful than the car I used to drive, I have no kids

unironically passenger suv, minivan bros dont give a fuck

Should've bought a suburban, best of both worlds

Some men fuck their wives more than once and have multiple kids.

At least minivans are honest

Most cucked would be a crossover as it's nothing more than a fake suv for mommy to feel safe in

a motorcycle
cucked by both storage space and having the weather bust a nut all over you.

Vans are for alpha males.

>tons of cargo space, easy loading and unloading
>comfy, tons of room to stretch your legs out
>can literally bang your girl anywhere with your shaggin wagon
>affordable to purchase, especially used
>not showing off to anyone
>great for people who have friends for camping and road trips
>carry around your kids because you achieved your biological role as a human and passed on your genes

Cuck-mobiles are new crossovers, compact cars and trucks with tiny beds.

And they're also RWD so you can rip skidz

If you're going to cart around your kids, then a minivan isn't a bad choice at all. Those sliding doors keep the little fuckers from slamming them into my car, so they're alright in my book.
However, people nowadays around me prefer getting crossovers to drive around the kids. It has less space than the minivan and doesn't have any of the conveniences that make the minivan nice. At least the minivan has a proper purpose.

If your suv doesn't have a truck chassis you bought a minivan with regular doors and probably only got a 4cyl engine. ultimate cuck.

rode in the back of a mustang for the majority of my memorable childhood. was pretty cool cuz good noises

Riding in the pickup bed with your friends/siblings a best. Especially playing sliding games around the corners.

I've ridden at below 0°C and in snowfall.
The weather only cucks you if you let it

If my dad was driving me and my older sister, I would sit on the floor of his fiero while my sis sat in the passenger seat above me.

Kids these days are such pussies. I was maybe 3 or 4 at the time cause I know we didn't have that car when I was 5.

so what brand is know to have the best minivan.

Nissan Leaf.

this is why I bought a minivan desu

>room for snowboards + friends
>wicked awesome for camping
>half the price of a fullsized van, you can get a clean one with fairly low miles for 1500$
>can sleep in it so you can skip on hotels
>can take out the seats and haul furniture in it
>a million of these pos's sold, so parts are dirt cheap and easy to find - but its a fucking caravan so it wont die anyways

I've got a motorcycle to have fun with, so I love the minivan for what it is. A dirt-cheap people/junk hauler. Basically what a modern crossover is, but 100x more practical.

He said van, not minivan

he did, but im extending those points to minivans

body on frame not cuckmale and lame, ok steve?

does your bike fit in the back?

Compact sedans. At least minivans have a large hatch and folding rear seats and fit a bunch of stuff for the odd transport.

These piles of shit on the other hand don't do ANYTHING well.

Whatever the fuck these things are

A CUV is what?

Cuck Utility Vehicle?

Lol @ vans being affordable. I looked into vans for months before purchasing my minivan and they are bought up by hipsters for way too much now, decent conversion vans are going for tacoma prices. But I got a minivan in good condition for its age maintained by old people and low miles for $1300, in this condition it would cost $3000+ if it had the body of a conversion van or a small truck

>cucked

how can a car be cucked if it isn't married?

should have gotten a ford aerostar

>boohoo 3000 bucks is too expensive for a vehicle in good condition
Can't hear you over the sound of your entitled whining.

t. van hipster

>ford aerostar
fuckyear that's a propper Veeky Forums van

There were three of us

if you have more kids than that you probably take public transit and aren't worried about getting sunburnt ever

wat? We used to go to the beech all the time. Mom & dad get to chillax and kids find endless ways to occupy themselves

>faster than a FRS

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>complaining about spending $3000 on a vehicle in great shape

Minivans are great if you /diy/ a lot. They are very practical.

>What's the most cucked car a male can drive?
nothing, because even if i were to drive a pink car with headlight eyelashes im still dry when i arrive to uni while everyone on their faggy bikes is soaking wet and freezing.

Yeah I love to /diy/ changing the 3 spark plugs that are under the firewall somewhere

A grown man with enough money to buy better but doesn't love himself enough so buys the cheapest shittest car available.
A 1.1l Diesel 2wd base Dacia

Looks pretty sweet actually.

At least it's not a gas engine VW Cabrio.

a japanese wagon or a german SUV

a fwd crossover, 100% serious

>too much of a bitch to get a real suv
>too vain to get a more practical van

i have 0 respect for anyone that drives a fwd crossover.

Hey, at least you'll never know if it's actually an SRT4 sleeper, so pity cruiser is in a limbo- it's either a cuckmobile or a stupid hot hatch that can't be cuckmobile by definition.