Best Cars on Veeky Forums

What are some of the best cars on Veeky Forums...?

By this, I mean cars owned by Veeky Forums posters. Define 'best' using any criteria that you want. Best looking. Best performance. Coolest. Most Fun. Whatever you feel like

Idk, it would be pretty controversial but I feel I have some pretty cool cars in comparison to what I normally see posted here.

>2016 vette
>2016 z4 35i
>2007 h2

Nothing else I drive is really even worth mentioning in comparison.

Biggest death trap

All Saabs

There's a couple people with Challenger hellcats

>best at not turning

>t. toyobaru driver

Best >gm shitbox

I almost bought one for cheap but there was an issue with oil overflowing and getting burnt alongside a busted window, how are they when functional?

There's a few nice porches on here but it depends entirely on personal taste. For example; I love my car more than anything I've seen posted here before and it generally gets a good reception, but thats just my opinion and I don't think it could take the title of 'best' even if I think it is because others would consider different metrics when deciding.

God machines, even the GM ones

Big if true

?

one of the ausposters has a VF2 Maloo

funny you should say that, i think you might be referring to me. It's just VF though, not VF 2. Pic for reference.

>blue mkiv poopra user
>r32 skyline gtr tripfaggot
>jzx100 user

I SWEAR TO GOD IF BLUPRA EVEN POSTS HERE

all the cool cars I knew on Veeky Forums were sold or the users left/dont post their cars anymore

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well let me take that back I guess GS400guys M3 takes the cake

My car is cooler than every car posted in this train wreck of a thread so far

Six speed manual. 12 cylinders.

This is like asking who is the best retard