Used to be a neet for years

>Used to be a neet for years
>Decided to try to fix my life and one of those important steps is a driving license
>Paid for driving lessons
>Actually learned pretty good
>Instructor keeps telling me I need to practice at home
>Parents never allow me to drive their car with them, always make some excuse ("It's raining", "im tired", "it's busy now lets go when traffic dies down", "It's dark now lets go next week")

>Will probably never get drivers license at this rate

Fuck your parents op. I put up with the exact same shit. Maybe a kind user from your area would help you out. Best of luck

How old are you? Where are you located?

Take more lessons instead then.

Just get more lessons. Your parents are cunts and you can't rely on them.

How can that be a requirement? Not every family has a car or the student may not live at home.

I passed my test with no lessons in the family car
I reversed it off the drive once and that was about it.
I did fail twice before passing but Id rather made the mistakes I did with an instructor/examiner there than pass first time and crash

I just wish my parents were kinder to me... they always treated me so badly.

How getting a license with automatic gearbox requires more than 2 lessons?

Tell them it's good for you to gain experience in adverse conditions. You're gonna make it user.

Most are the same. I was a year late getting my license because my cunt father wouldn't let me get driving lessons because they were a waste of money, while refusing to teach me himself.

OP, listen to me. Go the way you are on now ALL the way. If your parents keep getting in your way, work on becoming independent from them. They might not take you seriously or unconsciously not like the thought of their child becoming independent or even more successful than themselves, but that doesn't matter as long as you don't drop the ball and keep progressing.

As far as helping you out with car access: Where are you located?

Any user from Quebec to drive with me so I can practice? Same situation as OP

when i was 15 i said fuck that shit, and when my parents left their one car at home and i was home alone i would drive it to mcdonalds and around locally

i do wat i wan

It's over for me user I cant make it I will never be successful. I shouldn't have even made this thread

bs gtr troll post

its ez you just have to sit thru it

t. doesnt want to sit thru it

happens, parents are peices of shit these days

my kid is going to be so fucking safe and good at driving(if he likes it)

OP, post an ad on kijiji or craigslist and ask to drive with someone for a day to practice, I'm sure some car guys and girls will respond, or go on social media and message people

Nigga call Make a Wish if you have to

Driving will give you so much freedom

Hell I'd chip in $ for lessons for you

Thank you you're very nice

Where you at OP?

in your mums vagina