Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, we are retarded.

yes why are europoors so surprised by freedom

Yes. Isn't it beautiful?

Yes, although doing it with a 2-ton is kind of over the line to being suspicious. One in every ten to thirty vehicle (depending on region) will be a lifted pickup though. It's so popular that it became a factory option in the early 2000s and by the 2010s body styles of pickups got altered to appear lifted even if not.

Because Americans use it in the most retarded of ways. Having a truck like that is just a huge inconvenience and a money drain.

well now that fuckhuge tundras and f350s are easily available, you have to go f650/international in order to be bigger and more annoying than the other guy

this may be true but we have the choice to do whatever the fuck we want
I know FREEDOM might be a hard concept for you to understand Mohamed

That costs as much to run as a sports car or V6 sedan in Europe.

Out where I live people use them to cross and tow people out of flooded areas, since flash flooding is so commonplace.

I mean maybe not pic related but F150s and Tacomas being lifted to get across flooded streets is commonplace out here.

You can't import cars newer than 25 years old.
We can import anything we want, that lifted f-650 included.

>We
>Exclusively the super rich
People that wealthy can import whatever they want here too while the average European can't even afford to drive a fox body

Irrelevant. This is about freedom, not breaking import laws or socio-economics.

As an American, I do whatever I want. I don't know what it's like in the third world, but practicality or functionality is only a concern if I decide it is.

>act first, think second amirite guise :^)

It's not illegal to use your wealth and/or power to convince an automaker to write a letter stating the car you desire to import is substantially similar to a US model.

Does it work? Can you import a Honda s660?

You can import anything if you're rich enough but Kei cars are unsafe as shit by US safety standards so automakers would be very reluctant to sign off. You should probably shift your sights to something that is technically a sport bike like pic related or a kit car like something from Factory Five. Those categories circumvent auto safety standards.

yep tbqh

>this thread AGAIN
It's a impractical toy. It's no different than a stripped, half-caged sportscar with a 5 point harness and shit.

>freedom
>I know FREEDOM might be a hard concept for you
Didn't realise accruing depth for a depreciating asset of excess was the real meaning of freedom. Guess I didn't get that concept...

Do europeans or aussies really shitpost this much? The answer is yes.

Hate to tell you bud, the Americans shitpost more than anyone. However, they just get the most upset when they're the butt of the joke and claim everyone else is a shitposter.

Yeah it's true. I had a neighbor I'm FL who used to daily a bright red F650. He was also living with two 8-9/10s who were both pregnant with his children. Shit was crazy

>someone driving bigass truck
>whew whoevers driving this must be a big guy 4u contractor
>middle aged woman or dyel manlet gets out
>mfw

Yes, and we also go mudding and do things like "coal-rolling."

I hope someday we lock up all the rednecks in a room and hotbox them in their own goddamn soot and smoke.

Am in Georgia, have seen this happen too many times.

You just endded that boy's career

Holy shit youre alive?

Lifted trucks are as gay as stancefags.

>Didn't realise accruing depth for a depreciating asset
>depth
I didn't realize euroshits has such shit education

However, lifted trucks can actually serve a practical purpose.

>sour grapes

Fat finger auto correct*
I find it mildly entertaining that's the only thing you can pull up in that post, and you can't actually refute the substance.

As can lowered performance cars. But when the vehicle's height has been altered for the sole sake of visual form (as in OP), that is a literal stance faggot.

I don't know but thats a beautiful Saab 9-5 next to the truck

>Semper Fi
Some do. Mostly jarhead marines lel

Lift their trucks? Yes.

Drive those?
Very few and very far between

this
i'm in texas and have only seen one F650 like that
thought it was lifted higher and had huge stacks

second this

i dont help people mostly because i live in the desert, but do go off roading about every weekend. nothing wrong with having a big truck, what else am i going to tow your mom with?

It's scary. With freedom comes responsibly. I'm not sure if could get behind that. My government can take care of all that responsibly stuff. That's why I pay taxes for.

Thats the most pussy ass numale shit ive read on Veeky Forums

>17th on the Economic Freedom ranking by country
You'd have to be a pussy to not even be close to the top ten.

We're not ridiculing you for having a choice, we're ridiculing you for utilizing it so poorly. Just because you can doesn't mean you must.

For all of our freedom touting, our economy is way too heavily regulated.

Since this picture was taken in America, yes. You fucking retard.

You sound jealous of being able to act foolishly

The owner might be LARPing.

>heritage.org/index/ranking
>thinks economy is freedom
Are you on crack? You think like you're on crack.

Wouldnt something like this actually be kind of shit for offroading because of its massive wheelbase?

its used near coal mines and other mineral and metal extraction sites. But lets just say all americans drive a fucking 550+ truck cause yuro poors cant into anything but vans and peaceful trucks

Why does it have such tiny headlights? Looks goofy as fuck.

Mine has a small lift from the factory. Its their outdoor model but you dont really notice it much. The more important part of that model is all the skid plates included plus it includes the tow package. Actually pretty fucking retarded how so many trucks dont come standard with a hitch

Depends what youre doing but yeah its gonna be worse

You can easily tell lifts are dumb on trucks because it makes it extremely/dangerously clumsy to load anything of weight or consequence into the bed. Just lift an SUV or something.

I primarily see reg cab pickups, raep vans and class 3 and up service vehicles

>car ownership is all about practicality and objectivity
>making recreation related decisions based on subjective opinions is a character flaw
Have you ever had fun before, oh intelligent one who knows how everyone should live their lives?

>Have you ever had fun before
I tried it once and it was awful.

Here's one from Funland.
It may not exude as much freedom as the one in your post, OP, but do you really think only Burgers drive trucks?