Wannabe car-guys

Let me hear your worst stories Veeky Forums. i just had a co-worker tell me a Dodge Demon can out corner any car hes ever seen...

Just had a co-worker tell me the Dodge Demon can beat a Model S 0-60 time

Just had a co-worker tell me a Dodge Demon can beat an AE86 on the downhill.

isnt the dodge demon basically a production drag car?

Yes it is, a useless one at that without a cage so you cant compete in it

Lots of misinformation about performance.

>tuning is unnecessary. The car's computer does it automatically.

Or any conversation about back pressure changes from a cat back system.

Buy ebay coilovers and sway bars while riding on walmart tires.

just had a co-worker tell me a Dodge Demon can beat another Dodge Demon in 0-60, cornering, and downhill touge.

I just had a co-demon tell me that a dodge demon could out dodge demon a dodge demon in a dodge demon.

I just had a demon-Toyota tell me that a touge could out Dodge an AE86

it can though

You're not buying it to compete, you're buying it because it's fun first and foremost. It just happens to run illegal times on 100 octane.

>that guy that thinks hp/L is a valid and relevant metric

A Dodge Demon told me that a Dodge Demon could out Dodge Demon a Dodge Demon

A dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge

This is quality shitposting.

GT86/FR-S/BRZ is fast.

My brother trying to show off his "drifting" abilities (he just would go full lock/rip handbrake and not give the car any power, thus understeering or just locking up)

He would then deny that he wasn't drifting.

I made this image to make fun of him (he drives an RX-8)

t. 28hp/l camaro owner

74 hp/L actually, not that it matters. it's also not american

They obviously have an interest, why not tell them about cars and teach them like a normal person instead of shitposting about it on Veeky Forums?

Why not do both, faggot?

Both of these are true

>the engine I built was so strong the car got up to 80 at idle

>inb4 his idle is set at 5500 rpm

I am that guy I always talk shit about cars even though I'm actually clueless about them
It's fun

>go to local car meet
>me and a couple car buddies standing around talking shit about eachothers cars
>random guy pulls up a a couple cars down in a nissan 240
>couple minutes go by and we start asking him about his car
>"yeah man just swapped in the rotary engine, things fast now"
>keeps going on about his car and how he did the swap
>says he has to take off
>starts car, obviously a 4 cylinder ka
>we all bust up laughing as he leaves

>pull in to car meet with my turbo crx
>had raced an accord down the street
>guess some guy saw me anti-lag to launch and rolled by.
>YO BRO, DO THAT SPARK PLUG TRICK AGAIN
>me and all my friends rolling on the ground
>from now on, we all call anti-lagging the spark plug trick

I just had a co-worker tell me that any dodge product is worth buying.

Lol'ed

I was once incorrectly informed that jap cars aren't complete dogshit and are not complete turds to work on.

a non-ported rotary sounds just like a 4-cylinder tho

spark plug trick system...
sounds nice

/thread

sour grapes

sure he didn't mean key banging?

(You)

This. I was told the other day that if I put a muffler on my '85 sbc that I would see better performance. I'm pretty sure the straight pipe is better

What the dodge did you just dodging say about me, you little co-worker? Ill have you know I out cornered top of my class in the Dodge Demons, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Anycar, and I have over 300 confirmed dodges. I am trained in gorilla cornering and Im the top demon in the entire US armed dodges. You are nothing to me but just another co-worker. I will out corner you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Dodge, mark my dodging demons. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of demons across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the dodge, maggot. The dodge that out corners the pathetic little thing you call your car. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can out corner you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare demon. Not only am I extensively trained in dodge combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Dodge Corps and I will use it to its full extent to out corner your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little co-worker. If only you could have known what unholy demon your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit demon all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dodge, kiddo.