>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwTJxmwsCGM
warframe.com/news/free-prime-with-prime
forums.warframe.com/topic/808245-drop-rates-datamines-and-digital-extremes-ddd/#comment-8770729
warframe.market/
forums.warframe.com/topic/808245-drop-rates-datamines-and-digital-extremes-ddd/?do=findComment&comment=8770818
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6ivad1/whispers_in_the_void_herald_the_arrival_of_one/?st=j48wvx94&sh=d8a3763e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

www.strawpoll.me/13249633

youtube.com/watch?v=BwTJxmwsCGM

I want to smell kieths feet!

reminder to use this

>posting spam with links to malware

Reminder: No Autism allowed below this post.

>pastebin is malware

you can't make this shit up

too late

Veeky Forums basically has no wf clan

big deal. I included that and I still got in

Make a new imgur that says NOT to include that shit

I did and I still got in, enjoy your autism examination

Reminder that the tenno commited genocide by stopping the grineers cure.

the links within the pastebin shilling various software install with installers that also install malware

It wasn't the first time.

>blatant lies

regor is my boy tho, I didn't stop nobody

my potato wants to lick his abs

A-are we the bad guys?

one of them tries to install rocket links without asking, stopped there

No

Tenno kill corpus because le evil capitalism

Tenno kill grineer soldiers but let their queens live

Tenno only kills infected when they're an inconvience

Tenno salvages the void for their immediate interests, not preserving history at all

Tenno destroy famorians with thousands of people onboard

>nezha/volt/saryn below nyx/excal/inaros
hmm

>reading the troll list

don't think about it too much
it's just a meme image to troll new players.

this is exactly what I mean by shit opinions

don't fucking respond if you're going to be retarded like this guy

the last thing this general needs is more dumbass replies

but that list is wrong in every single conceivable way

>WAAAH PEOPLE ONLY USE AD HOMINEMS AGAINST ME
>my tank frames are completely useful in sorties
Jesus christ TQ, you have to go back.

what is not trolling in this fucking general, just look at that god awful "top guns" list

This game is bad. The devs are bad. You guys need help.

>doesn't read intro

warframe is both a solo and group game. tier list grades based on both. Many players play solo and very little content is difficult enough to require a group. I use tank frames in sorties all the time

why do people think throwing insults with no evidence is going to convince anyone?

>I use tank frames in sorties all the time
>the content people consistently can solo using dps frames
This is just sad.

good dps frames are also rated quite highly

what point are you even trying to make

That wukong is higher than trinity on your tierlist.

because trin is shit

she's the most fucking overrated frame in the game, and the only reason I even put her that high is because trinfags kept bugging me to do it

ev trin is fucking worthless in a game with Zenurik, 175% efficiency, and infinite energy restores.

bless trin is just garbage in general

every single time I see trin in a sortie I shittalk them. Seeing their backtracking is fucking hilarious

>surfability
why am i laughing so goddamn hard?

Mag's passive.
squad will receive a buff if they collide with mag. They are given 40s passive item vacuum at x distance everytime they bullet jump. items collection is insta and does not lag behind.

Mag's pull aoe throws foes to the ground and are marked with a coiling particle effect. lets call it Flux residue.
all your hitscan and projectile fire will have a higher chance of landing headshots. foes will have a 20% chance of having a gun jam stagger. this percentage increases with the amount of pulls you stack onto the foes.
Mag's magnetize engulfs targets in a bubble of magnetize field. foes affected by flux residue are pulled and pinned inside the bubbles. every flux residued foe killed inside the bubble increase the duration of the bubble by x seconds.

Mag's polarize is an emp. all electronic foes will stop moving and fall to the ground also turn off their shield regen until killed. grineer foes will slowly have their armor shred off over time causing them to have a higher chance of puncture and slash procs. Infested will stagger and fall to confusion and start attacking each other. affected by duration. polarize also jams weapons as well.

Mag's [PH]
much like crash it will levitate foes into the air but once let go foes affected by flux residue will start to pull into the closes enemy (limit to the amount of targets you can group is affected by power strength, range will affect the distance of the group's pull radius). They will also be dragged into the nearest magnetize bubble and stack on the polarize's powers for every target in the cluster (no longer stacks in cluster is beyond 5 targets)

ill take fatfuck's last 2 paychecks in cash money plz

not this again

your suggestions are fucking garbage

stapling a dozen effects to an ability doesn't make a good ability. Look up the term "elegance" you giant fucking retard

>why do people think throwing insults with no evidence is going to convince anyone?

most EPIC trolling! x)

>t-tank frames are viable becuase they're easy to play! Who cares of DPS frames can stunlock instagib mobs through walls?
>y-you should have maxed out energy regen focus and energy restores! That's why trinity is worthless! g-git gud!

Do you see the problem here?

What is your most played mission type when not grinding?

all I see is a ton of strawmanning

keep trying

defenses are comfy

I want ivara and nyx to fall on my TICHE

>Warframe
>Not grinding

When not... grinding?

why are you trying to kill this general

Turning off my brain on hydron is comfy
I sometimes I fall asleep and get left behind though

>TQ says something
>Line up what he says next to his other implications
>"it's a strawman"
I guess we're done? Screencapped for future threads when you need to get BTFO again.

Free Frost prime and prime syandana with Twitch prime works with trial as well.
warframe.com/news/free-prime-with-prime

But that's not till the 29th right

Correct.

defense.

>why do people think throwing insults with no evidence is going to convince anyone?

i think people have already explained why the list is bad and why you should feel bad, you simply choose to remain in the shadow of ignorance, young queer.

I really like Mot Survival.

>the only reason I even put her that high is because trinfags kept bugging me to do it

but I thought your list was based on evidence, facts, and your 2000+ hrs in Warframe?
good to know its just a bunch of arbitrary subjective bullshit.

literal trash

my my warframe frame is strong ong

COME ON!

>no corrosive projection alert for 22 days
>when it's finally up I'll inevitably be sleeping or at university

not an argument

you mean a bunch of shitters have gotten mad that their shitty suggestions didn't make its way into the list. Judging by your attitude, you're one of those shitters

Just buy it from someone. It's only about 15 platinum.

You don't provide a counter argument to a lazy dismissal. I'll restate it again because I feel that you're genuine,

>You think trinity is trash because "Of focus regen and energy restores", which implies your entire tierlist assumes the player has that.

That's not a strawman or a fallacy or anything like that. That's an implication derived from a literal quote.

You then claim that tank frames are more viable than frames that can stunlock/kill through walls because ??? Because if you have infinite energy restores or energy regen, tank frames are fucking garbage aren't they.

>It's only about 15 platinum.
that's two weapon slots

>Wake up
>TQ is getting bodied again
Fascinating.

forums.warframe.com/topic/808245-drop-rates-datamines-and-digital-extremes-ddd/#comment-8770729

you seem to be under some delusion that people are clamoring to be a part of the list and have their opinions included within its hallowed halls.....nah nigga nah, we just want the list, and you, to go and stay go.

>Being poor
Just sell a few of your duplicate rare mods for 2-5 plat. It's not hard.

I fucking can't because I'm banned from the forums and DE hasnt responded to my ticket in a week

>being this new
run 6 void fissures and sell prime trash on warframe market.

warframe.market/

zenurik is the easiest focus school in the game to farm and the best. literally no reason for any endgame player not to have it

energy restores are so fucking cheap to make, you can't be serious

the tier list is an endgame guide. No fucking shit it's going to assume you have the basic endgame shit. It also assumes you have corrupted mods too, or are you going to tell me that you can't rank frames that use corrupted mods because not everyone has BR/TF/OE?

stay mad

Really glad that Grand Master Founder said
>You should of done this a long time ago
Suck a limp dick DE

>acknowledging half of my argument
I'm hesitant to spend calories at this point.

Don't. You're arguing with a woman basically, you cannot win.

so anons. toaster-grill-casette-player frost helmet is no good?

Instead of putting the information in the game, they put it on another website
topkek

Statement: players who make it to Sortie content should know game mechanics from the wiki

Therefore, your guide is unecessary.

Statement: sorties are endgame, but endgame is easy

Therefor, your guide is not needed.

if half your argument is fucking garbage there's no point in preceding with the other half

Not an argument

I'll personally never buy another frost helmet because of the arcane squall helmet that I have.

it's a guide for players who aren't at endgame yet but who are progressing and want to know what to aim for

jesus fucking christ this isn't a hard concept to grasp

you see tons of people here asking "hey is X frame good" or "how do I build X frame"

the guide's entire purpose is to answer that

it's like you guys are fucking blind, illiterate, AND retarded

I wouldn't choose it over some of the stock helms. Don't know what useful advice to give besides it needs something to give it more pop as a design. The helm is going to be the main selling point because frost is just "what color trench coat do you want today"

>you see tons of people here asking "hey is X frame good" or "how do I build X frame"
I've literally never seen anyone but you ask that.

Void Glitch response to Rebecca
forums.warframe.com/topic/808245-drop-rates-datamines-and-digital-extremes-ddd/?do=findComment&comment=8770818

general shape of it is nice, but the raised handle kind of messes with the silhouette

Also I'd probably add some kind of detailing on the top of the main helmet itself. Less is more, but a pair of vents or some kind of paneling, just to break up the open space a little.

Nigga that first part wasn't an argument, it was me interpreting what you said. The next part was the argument, and barely even. Its just taking your words and shitting on your own tierlist.

I think i'm done here though, whether you can wake up or not isn't my problem.

I can't use the market because I'm banned from the forums

>le samefagging accusation
not an argument

so you admit you completely misinterpreted the tier list and after getting called out on it, you're backtracking like a skipped VHS tape

got it

H Y P E
Y
P
E

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6ivad1/whispers_in_the_void_herald_the_arrival_of_one/?st=j48wvx94&sh=d8a3763e

Are you banned from TRADING? If so then fine, but you may be retarded otherwise.

>so you admit you completely misinterpreted the tier list and after getting called out on it, you're backtracking like a skipped VHS tape

No, what the fuck are you even trying to say with this? Did you read this before typing it out?

hmm I kinda liked how it broke it. right, ill sleep on it. gonna continue to try to "infest" this damn scylla syandana so it gets accepted.

so edgy I'm fucking bleeding

next time, before vomiting up your own diarrhea of an argument, maybe you should make sure you understand the other person's first

>you're backtracking like a skipped VHS tape
Yet another thing that TQ doesn't know how it works but proceeds to talk about.

Are you just saying random words at this point? I guess we're at least bumping the thread.

Can't wait for next Tuesday!

keep trying

I dunno, maybe split it into two aerials of some sort.

>keep trying
the catchphrase of fake TQ

not an argument

TQ this post right here
Shoves its dick right up your ass using YOUR implications. There are no fallacies in this post, it's absolutely fine. Reply to this post now.