Other urls found in this thread:

sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2007-honda-cbr-1000rr-only/6306553414.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello! I’m Ryan F9 and I make the best bike videos on Youtube

First for user can't turn

lol

Post on /wsg/ with audio please
Need to hear your shrieks

Wasn't me, I'm just reposting from the previous thread.

sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2007-honda-cbr-1000rr-only/6306553414.html

I K N O W W H A T
G
O
T

Does everyone shriek when they are crashing?
i find i go silent

What is the correct method to avoid a crash in this situation? Asking for a friend

rip baiku :(

slow down until you know the corners.
trying to go faster than your ability is always just asking for trouble.

git gud line

Dont go so fast

To be fair this guy did almost nothing right

>went into a turn way too fast for his skill level
>pulled his handbrake instead of applying rear brake when he realized he was in over his head
>tried to straighten up and brake on the dirt instead of lowsiding

Since he's probably riding an mt07 bring the Bike up and let the abs flow. Also before that lean more, let off the throttle and rear brake

Please let the factory make a liter version of the v7 ;_;

why can't they put a foot out on dirt and do a sick skid instead of running into walls?

A SEX

Because at that speed it would snap his leg like a twig, probably at the joint, probably also causing the bike to immediately fall onto him rather than away from him.

Always, always resist the urge to put your feet down. It is better to crash with the bike or throw yourself completely clear than it is to try and stop both yourself and the bike with your tiny, brittle legs

doesn't have to touch the ground, its a counter balance, does the same thing as leaning into a corner.

>from my private collection
Thats a new one. Who is this guy?

Joe, apparently

why would you ride an ad?

>my private collection
>two deaf brothers exhaust
Words cannot describe these keks.

It already exists

@18048338
Are you bored or lonely kid?

yes

It's precious when the semen apply their technical definitions of things on a Polynesian basket weaving forum

It's a floor, not a deck
it's a ceiling, not an overhead
and that's the Ocean, despite all your wanking

obligatory post reminding Japanese brand shills that their bikes will snap under the fuel tank if they are put in a situation that would have snapped the triple clamps on a KTM.

they did, but piaggo couldn't handle having the one true gods at guzzi actually maintaining their racing heritage and making better bikes than aprilia, so they killed the griso just like they killed the v12 and the lemans series

literally just turn

front brake is always able to do more work than the rear, even in a corner

Putting my vtx up for sale soon. Yeee

american urban planning and architectural integrity makes me spill my fucking guts, truely a third world shithole

Are you trying to imply that the only good city design is one designed a few hundred years ago with no thought put into car travel?
because you are wrong.

>tfw the very same company that made a bike so fast no one could ride it and literally broke grand prix racing is now making hipster learner bikes and cruisers
We're in the wrong timeline.

This is true.
This is also true

Which sportbikes are thin around the seats? I can't find any measurement for this online, the only ones I can think of are Ducati because they are v-twin

Dirt sport bikes are nice and thin

stop suggesting people get a dirt bike when people ask for a sport bike you sumo fags

Most sportbikes are very narrow in the seat towards the front, then widen into the back, but yea, newer ducs are even more so. Why though? The reason that spec isn't published is because it's pretty much irrelevant

thin seats are incredibly uncomfortable because they put all your weight on your buttcrack. Wide seats are nice.

If you want a thin feeling bike, a narrow frame and tank usually make it feel thin. R1 felt thin to me when I rode one.

>MX isnt a sport
Ok

not one you could do you fat weeb faggot

Correct, it is an extreme sport

Lol. I raced for 5 years or so when i was young. Pic related

tfw they did this 10 years before Honda's RC166 and nearly 40 years before the 250 Inline 4 everyone cums over

Not anymore though, too fat now aren't ya fatty?
stop watching so much anime

I hate anime and im 160lbs
But you can stay mad though

It wasn't Piaggio that screwed Guzzi, it was DeTomaso. He's the idiot who insisted on Heron heads for an NA engine.

>new seat cover
Life ia good

Which is better?

Yamaha R1
Suzuki Hayabusa
Suzuki GSX-R1000
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R

Not suzuki

Small block Guzzi's should all be crushed, big blocks a good though

R1

True. What gets me is that they'll keep defending jap brands that absolutely have no interest in improving their products and continue to push out the same rehashed shit every year.

See:
no hydraulic clutches
no 6 speeds
pig-fat, slow dual sports
no two-strokes for most brands

Suzuki GSX-R1000 did 0-60mph in 2.35 seconds

So does a Chrysler with a truck motor.

for what, but probably the gsxr

Just having a few beers and making clouds with my ktm 500 exc
This fine night
I will literally face fuck everyone in his sorry fucking thread with this bike

OK, if I want to be more specific for judging criteria;

Best torque/acceleration, handling and the lightest weight.
Bonus points for looking great.

you're retarded, go set up a tent on a parking lot you fucking mutt
shut your whore mouth

busa

Snaps its frame in 2.35 sec too

Only fat filthy niggers ride these, and kids who want to be fat filthy niggers

For the street, probably the gsxr. The r1 for the track

>tfw no cub

Also go testride all if you already know how to ride to get the best feel for you

Get one mang. Dunno why you want one. But just do it

Apples and oranges, friend. The 'Busa and Ninja are sport touring bike / dragracing platforms. They were part of the top-speed wars of the 2000's. The R1 and GSXR are heavyweight superbikes, built to spec Superbike racing platforms.

The R1 and GSXR compete with the ZX10, which is better. The Busa is pretty much king of it's segment.

Busas are for weebs

they don't sell them here

I raped a busa on my 200hp bagger while listening to hed pe
Than I went to the gym and pulled 600lbs for reps

Where?
I thought they were a global bike

>heavyweight superbikes, built to spec Superbike racing platforms
What does this mean, friend? Are they more of a street bike?

K. Feel better now?

That bagger looks retarded.

Poortugal
Not sure when they stopped selling them but I can't even find used ones

You should have them there.

Triumph. Anything triumph.

Busa and Ninja for comfy straight line speed. R1 and GSXR for mental race bike that can accelerate and still turn good. Sport tourer if you want to go on road trips, super sport if you want to do track days.

I should have got a dirt bike

FUCK

Thank you

Yep, pretty much 90% of posters here should've as well.

Dirt bike a fun

>Goodsmile Racing

o shit I need this, where 2 cop

"superbike" racing is for modified street bikes. To qualify, the manufacturer has to sell a minimum amount of bikes, and then the racing rules dictate how many modifications can be made to the bike for racing. This is different than MotoGP, where the bikes are "prototypes," that is, one-off race bikes that are not sold to the public.

So the challenge for manufacturers is to make a Superbike-qualified motorcycle that is fast enough to win, but affordable and pleasant enough to ride to appeal to enough riders to sell the minimum number to qualify. That's the R1, the GSXR-1000, and the ZX10.

>I know the filthy weeb who owns the CBR

Picking up this 2005 rebel 500 with 15k miles on it for $1,250 tomorrow. Will be my first personally owned bike, and first vehicle. Just for getting to-from work and such.

Idk if Goodsmile still sells them, it was a few years ago that they came out when they started branding stuff. Might check ebay though.