/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #97

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]
Sorry edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official SINoALICE page]
sinoalice.jp/

>[SINoALICE OST rip]
mega.nz/#!KItiWBwI!rEyZmpA0T497aQ2_wb-okdNlVFgFvav4TluHt8MNlRk

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas & Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6148534
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what have i..

What happened?

Well anyway, lets get back to the duacussion!

What happened? I only have 404 on the last one so I can't see.

If you have Veeky Forums X you would know..

A2 faggot posted NSFW.
He's as retarded as some of the most annoying waifufaggots i saw on Veeky Forums.

But why deleting the whole thread instead of the user/shitposter?

This kind of moderation is fucked

even moderators want /ndg/ to finally die

Well that A2 poster really just tried to prove a point then.

true A2 posters won't ever do something like this. He was just an impersonator.

Yeah.

Now lets just get back to posting cute stuff, pairing, waifus ,husbendos, and most importantly, let's have a discussion

I really just want to tell you guys

I really glad having you and it's always fun to talk with you.

>let's have a discussion
Why 9S in the game loved 2B that much even though she was practically ignoring him the whole time? How could he consider her the closest person when she was always so distant?

He acted without even understanding why he does it at first, judging by side materials. Feels like he kept affection to her between resets, not a memory but just a general feelings towards her. This is supported by the fact androids can actually save small memories in some usually inaccessible memory regions.

Or maybe he didn't care what she thinks of him, he was just happy to be with her, and only truly understood the full extent of tragedy of their situation after learning that his feelings were mutual.

>after learning that his feelings were mutual.
I wonder when

I think it was a metaphor for not understanding in the first place

Feelings are unclear and your mind is full of fog when realize there were previous lives before you met that person

>let's have a discussion
I really hope

*Feelings are unclear and your mind is full of fog when you realize there*

Do you think 21O wanted some fuck, a child-figure, or both?

both

He probably started to notice that she ain't all that aloof and cold around the forest kingdom given that she accepts his date proposal in shopping mall. Then Adam brainwashing where 2B was unable to hide her smile while looking at him, her grief at the end of A, if player can see it, a super-advanced Scanner can see and understand way more.

Though flight unit message is what probably broke him completely.

maybe she wasn't happy with lesbians in Bunker and wanted to have her own shota?

>Adam brainwashing
>Just because they’re prohibited, doesn’t mean they’ll just up and disappear by themselves. Right, 2B?
hmm why did he ask 2B there? Well well well.
>If I smother these feelings of mine that just won’t go away and hide them deep within my heart, will I get to always be by your side, 2B?
so he was afraid that by showing emotions he will end up being separated from her somehow?

She was tired of females as whole, well not from the commander

>he will end up being separated from her somehow?
9S was afraid of him killing 2B or fucking her to death

YoRHa forbids emotions. If he made the extent of his feelings for her obvious enough, this could lead to some bad consequences

Does YorHA actually forbid emotions, or is this just something 2B says? I don't think it does.

Emotions are actually outlawed from what i remember, it's just this rule is very badly followed, most likely because they can't change their actual personalities.

>I don't think it does.
Yes, they officially forbid them. Not like everyone follow it tho.
But both 2B and 9S are definitely trying I feel like in the game 9S never actually said that but strategy guide, as well as concert scripts, mentions that he also follows it.

Okay I started a second run on very hard, trying not to overlevel. I've got a decent chip build going but I got to the end of route A after the robot religion section and I'm swimming in diamond crit chips.

Problem is I can't fuse em. yorha boy in the bunker isn't there, resistance camp is trashed. I actually have the red robot in the valley unlocked (finishing that quest at low level was a bitch) but it won't talk to me. Somehow I got it to talk to me once after first initial failure and I basically fused a straight diamond crit +5 from +0/+1 chips

Unfortunately then I wandered too close to eve and he did his scream thing that kills every robot in the city ruins and now I can't get the fuser robot to talk to me anymore. Anyone know the trigger? I have like 25 diamond +0/+1 crit chips

don't die ndg

>tfw the /v/ threads are more alive than the general

>/v/
go back there then

We need a reason to live. We need... A2.

A2 killed us couple of hours ago

Load back

Why not bring /v/ here ?
A2 you killed 2B, 9S, the Ark and now /ndg/ ???

I guess that's a good point. I just felt like referring to "thank you for giving my life meaning"

Wait a Minute she was not alone, 9S was with her, so is 9S's fault too

Most people on /v/ hate Veeky Forums.

>people
>/v/
choose one

are you an actual newfag?

>people on /v/
>one person
seriously pal?

Here

A2 wants you to live forever

>most people
It's just the impression I get whenever I see Veeky Forums mentioned there.
The go back post wasn't me by the way.

>It's just the impression I get whenever I see Veeky Forums mentioned there
>go back
These are just bad jokes

>Nier:Automata at the #1 spot in the Steam top sellers list during the summer sale

Am I in an alternate reality where the public has good taste?

>actually wants popularity and retards to play our secret club game
You millennial

Normalfags won

Screw the normalfags. I want enough cold hard cash flowing into Squeenix's coffers that even those brainless, money grubbing pigs will figure out it's a good idea to finance Nier 3. I don't care whether the sales comes from normalfags, weaboos, or space aliens.

>weaboos
Where do you think you are?

i hope you meant ironic weebs, the worstest kind of new weebs

The REAL QUESTION:

will this game ever get a bigger sale than 30%

i'm ready to buy but not ready to buy

>Making the gay boy band play monopoly

I'm surprised this didn't end with the robots starting another android apocalypse.

>No OG Nier, even used, for sale at any local retailers
>Not desperate enough to order it from Amazon
O well, considering how automato is selling I'll just wait for the inevitable remaster.

How did they manage to make garbage like DoD3 a digital purchase while OG Nier is disc only?

This thread should be #96, or the next thread should be another #97

That thread that got deleted early didn't fucking count, it didn't

who gives a damn

What's wrong with ordering?

But the last thread was 97

Nothing's wrong with it.
I just can't be assed to do it, especially since the remaster seems likely at this point with these sales, so why pay for the potentially inferior version.
And if worse comes to worst and the remaster is deemed shit tier, I can order then.

Yeah, this thread should be #98.

A remaster is never going to happen. Buy the game while there's still some copies that aren't marked up ridiculously.

Frankly, I'll rather believe the producer, even if he says it's just a possibility, instead of some rando on the internet.

Nah. After the last one got deleted so early and #9S died halfway to the bump limit that's more than a whole thread we've lost.

lol this fanbase is ironic weeb headquarters now

Become, my sweetest friend. Everyone I know goes away in the end. And you can have it all...

Goodbye

Please don't go. Just wait 3 more threads.

Not yet

9S was an unwilling accomplice, he's not pleased either

What happened in the deleted thread that made everyone jump ship?

It's a combination of remnant data that stays across incarnations, like his combat ability, which scanners normally shouldn't have, and little slips that 2B inevitably makes in hiding her true feelings.

Someone posted a pic of A2 riding 9S. Pretty sure mods deleted the thread but I left before that happened.

Like a horse or sexually?

Sexually. They were naked and he was grabbing her boobs.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6148534 if you're curious.

Why would they post that?

Not canon
Probably to kill the thread

Maybe they were pissed off that I made the thread GAY2 edition.

Well, I mean, why would you ever spread such sacrilege? A2 is a lonely hobo, and 2B belongs with 9S, preferably in a bathtub, to ward off A2

A2 belongs with Pod 042, getting meme'd on forever.

This thread'll probably be dead by the time I get up in the morning, so I'll just say it now, farewell /ndg/, we hardly knew thee. I hope all you anons who've stuck around get your good end.

I've said it before. I will not let it die before 100. Please stay.

boop

Will stay till the end brother, till the bitter end.

>NieR Music Concert Blu-ray "Ningyotachi no Kioku" will release 20 Sep; includes audio-only recordings for all recital dramas
>More info from Yoko Taro's tweet - The BD is of the full 5th (final) performance and so includes video for the recital drama portion. The other four recital dramas will be audio-only.
Yay.

Subtitles?

Seems to be japanese-only release so don't expect anything.

looks like there will also be another live concert in Taiwan this summer

Looks like it will use the same script.

just bought the game, when can I change 2B outfits?

>same script
something tells me that this time it won't end well

Doubt it. Especially if they will use that concert for BD recording as it's stated that they will include the video version of fifth scene and we know what happens there.

BD release will include already recorded 5th concert as well as audio only recitals from other 4.
And this one looks like it will be a new live performance in Taiwan.

here

Announcement uses the same poster and same recital book though.

I mean we all know what this book has in its last pages...