■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Frame Arms Replica (until 7/5)
├ Eccentric Girls (until 7/26)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Driving Rain 2017 (Fornis series, until 7/5)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=11416
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hunter is just too strong

splurt splurt

PSO2G WB SLUT RANGER ROLL CALL

Instead of giving Limit Break away they should give Critical Strike instead. Remove the main class requirement, and make Fighter's main contribution as a sub (or at least one potential path) be critical boosting

I didn't even take that screenshot.

I want to have babies with Lisa.

I reject the Ranger Weak Bullet doctrine
Follow me, my brothers and sisters, along the truth path to Bullet Enlightenment: Weak Bullet Level 0

Except only critical strike wouldn't work. Alone it's 15% with maxed critical rate, but for that you need more SP investment into critical rate up skills. LB alone is 20% more damage, but the big part is Crazy Heart PP and maybe satk from Beat.

If you're a Ra without WB you're getting kicked right fast.

Oh yeah, it probably wouldn't work as it is

Probably asking for too much here but I'd make a whole tree branch for it, or maybe at least cap the Brave/Wise Critical skills to 5 (same bonus, half the points)

That is because they are unenlightened

Can anyone give me a quick run down on how to play DB Bouncer?
It's the only class I don't have at 75 so I wanted to level it for the class bonus, but I have no idea what Photon Arts to even use.
I've mostly been spamming crafted Kestrel and Immortal Dove but I doubt that's ideal

I have no idea, but that's probably fine. Is PBF spamming still a thing? If it is you should probably do that I guess.

I use PBF, yeah. Mostly safe it for bosses but if nothing is coming up I just throw it out on CD.
It feels like my damage is really terrible though, even when I happen to have DBs with the right element, definitely feels like I'm doing it very wrong

Does anyone have a >50% full clear rate on the new LQ? I swear I keep getting shitters every time.

inb4 I'm the shitter even though thats impossible because otherwise I would never clear it

>Got Magatsu Gold and rappy keys today

Have yet to fail a single run. What block are you running it on?

How do you have a fail rate? The only thing that should even remotely take any time is that annoying boss with the balls you have to kill.

Her name is Risa

Block 12. Thats probably the new B001 isn't it? I've been getting people with weapons with

>LQ is so shit for exp literally only person is trying to do it out of the entirety of ship 2 on SH
Why would they do this

Gix and stones.

>Gix
you'll literally never get it

>Rodos doesn't spawn
>MPA full of shitters
>Rodos doesn't spawn again
>another MPA of shitters
>shitter MPA AND Rodos doesn't spawn
Great fucking job Sega.

That's an XH block. XH blocks are where all the leechers/shitters that can't get into expert are contained in. It kinda sucks that new players are forced to suffer that until they get 12* units to drop, but it is what it is.

I've been around a while but I never bothered to get a full set of 12* units because I had fully affixed / crafted Saikis. I could deal with having to unlock the level cap. I could deal with having to clear the solo XQ. Now I have to do something thats reliant on RNG? Thanks Sega.

>I've been around for while
Prove it with your 800 titles.

The bothersome part is the arm unit, but you could grind battle coins for a shine unit, so it's not really RNG, although I suppose the amount you get from every match sort of is.

Shines are rear unfortunately.

The shine unit isn't an arm though, is it?

pic related
>delagate

well shit

Hmm, this LQ should drop a few arm units, shouldn't it?

Who knows. I know that ray dropped in the previous LQ but I haven't ran this LQ enough to know what it drops because I hate nearly every boss in it.

Rays were dropping left and right in the first LQ. Haven't seen any since.

You get an arm unit for 800 titles (and for S-ranking Ult Amduscia, but that may be too much to ask of /pso2g/), rear units can be bough with battle coins, and there are rear and leg units in the badge shop.

>I've been around for a while but I never bothered to get a full 12 star set
We were told about this requirement at least a month before. The utility of multiple rings being equipped via 12 star unit heavily outweighs Saiki.

2017 badge shop can cover the rear + leg. As for the arm; you're gonna have to get a drop or manage to find (or get enough people you know to create) a ult amduscia MPA and s-rank that for a gix arm from title rewards. Some E-trials can drop 12 star units, like RINA's and Matoi (has to be at least SH or XH)

The previous LQ could drop ray units but I'm not sure if this one does.

I got rear and leg from this one, and none from the last two.

If you've been around a while you should have a plethora of 12* unit drops. They made them increasingly more common, I have 16 Rina Arms saved up just from that one seasonal EQ that dropped them, I think it was Valentine's.
Regardless, if you don't have any at all the only slot that's kind of annoying because you can't get them from trade ins are the Arms. If you didn't throw it away you should have a Gix Arm from the title reward if you've been around a while though, if you somehow skipped Ult Amd completely then just get some people together and S Rank it really quick, people don't regularly spam it anymore but after EQs there's still people doing it to make the best of their boosters.
The current LQ line is also really good for 12* units, Ray drops like candy there.

Ray units appeared in the item record for both previous quests and there are preliminary reports of them also dropping from this one.

They drop, but you won't see them in the item record because it's completely shit up with records of people getting 1 Gix Gunslash and two Ares Dildos.

The zein tact will look really fucking good with heros moveset since the tact itself is pretty much a blade.

I mean talis fuck

>already farming zein sword, tmg, and talis
>working on an outfit that will match

>and for S-ranking Ult Amduscia, but that may be too much to ask of /pso2g/
Already S-ranked it when it was relevant, the real problem for anyone now is finding a party since the content is pretty dead
Like this game

The game still has a staggering amount of players the problem is theyre spread across too many blocks. At least on shit 2 I can try to get into a XH block and 3-4 will be full, same with expert ones.

Are they ever going to fix the fact that Cery/Popple randomly ignores your commands?

>Blocks
I mean ships

>Didn't get a single piece of anything with Yamato Factor on it
How is this even possible

>No invisible knuckle camo
Look Sega I would pay like 30 bucks straight up for this just fucking release it.

It's funny considering Brave Knuckle and God Hand were invisible in PSO1, but for some reason had visible designs in the appraisal window when you unboxed them. These designs would be the basis for future visible versions of them.

I don't get why they haven't released one yet. It's one of the most obvious weapon camos I can think of that nobody would be against yet here we go.

pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=11416

When EP5 begins more old type weapons are being retired in favor of new type versions, for some reason

Double funny considering this is how the NPC Quna's daggers work. They have an invisible model, the blades you see on her arms are implemented as an accessory that's unique to her. You can compare it to the weapon camo version they released later into Jig's shop and spot the differences.

virgin killer sweater best sweater

why is it called that

Is it best to give rappy to sprita cookies in addition to sprita sticks or would attack cookies be better?

>Delagate

>Do XH LQ
>Nobody brings more than one weapon type
>Ult Amd. fuck ball takes forever to kill because of this
>Finish with less than a minute to spare
every time

>Come close to giving males something nice in this scratch
>Nope just can't do it
>What can we do to fuck up this nice dressy vested outfit
>We'll give it russian tier track pants!
fuck this game

Anga takes that appearance literally everywhere except Ult Amduscia

It's the only place I know it from outside of that one LQ so that's what I call it.

If you're on the XH blocks; lose all hope. If you're still farming it, I could move down to help out.

>Bring all 3 class weapons
>Shitters make it resist all 3 and don't have anything else
>Have to whip out Gunslash

I am stuck until RNG decides to be generous and give me an arm unit. Maybe I'll have luck in this upcoming esca. You don't have to this LQ is pretty much dead to me at this point.

It has a chance to transform into beast mode in the second phase these days, doesn't it? Or am I remembering that wrong.

Damn it, I've been wondering why it holds its head so low sometimes since yesterday.

Though now thinking of it, my teammates are saying this LQ is pretty good for Ray unit drops, so maybe you can get an arm from there, too. I still have to see Ray arm unit at all, though.

Yeah, in Ultimate Amduskia, the beast mode is its default state. Since the update that added that quest, the original version that appears in Ultimate Naberius, Lilipa, and this LQ has a chance to transition to that form after the first battle

Best way to fight Anga is for everyone to fight with pets. It won't resist tacts if you don't hit it with them.

Like I said, I don't mind helping out. I'm only doing this LQ for the Anga mag (the Gix drops would be nice too, if I'm able to get enough for their SAFs). The LQ does drop ray units, got the leg after Yamato.

How do we fix Kohri?

>Plan on playing hero
What rings would actually be useful? I figure step jump of course but I don't really know what else.

Also
>Step jump ring
Do I have to level this up or is level 1 fine given the affect?

Make her yandere again

With Hitsugi's futa dick

They said Hero will get a ton of unique Rings to supplement their skillset instead of subclasses, so you might not even have enough space to use the general purpose ones that are in right now

Oh. Well I'll just be a ringless shitter until then

Makes sense as long as I can be the object of her affection
ERP please leave

What, why would you do that?
Rings are cheap and easy to make, not using them is retarded.

I honestly have no idea how to use them. I was just going to buy the required ones already maxed out.

>Do I have to level this up or is level 1 fine given the affect?
Level 1 is fine, further levels are just stat bonuses that are 1 at a time so fucking suck my dick sega i'm not farming your retarded ass gathering shit

You... equip them? They are just accessories.

You should, it's free money every week
I'm sitting on like fifty turtles

Well I guess I should have rephrased that to grind them properly.

Turtles aren't seats user

You just fight shit while wearing them to increase their grind cap, and then go grind them like any other item at Dudu.

You equip them while you go about and fight stuff, giving them EXP. Once the EXP bar has filled, you can then grind the ring to that EXP level. This will require more materials from gathering (the same ones you used to buy the ring from the ring store). Once you get to +11, you need to use lambda grinders as well.

Note: If you had to pay lambda grinders to get the ring from the store; the purpose of that ring is maxed out. Examples: Step jump and Air reversal only give +ATK when you grind them, their effect does not get boosted. Also, it's 30K per grind but if you fail; you cannot lose grind levels.

You juggle them harder than pre-episode 4 melee classes did weapons. Rings are a blessing and a fucking nightmare all in one.

>LQ in block 12

So considering this game is being an absolute cunt with 12* unit drops and the ones in the 2017 shop are anything but worth buying what are the two best general use ones to nab? I'm assuming step jump and something else for R.

Left rings depend heavily on your class. Right is probably either Perfect Keeper or Critical Strike, but things like Massive Hunter and PP Convert are also staples (not as alternatives, you need all three unless your class religion forbids one).

I want the episode 2 LQ back. It was so much more fun and gave shit tons of exp.

Don't forget to grab your client order from Xie before Esca, user!

Call him Deus instead, lots of other things have "Esca" in their name that aren't Deus Esca

never

b-but then people will think you're talking about mommy or blue ragne

People call mother mother and ragne ragne though

And they call Deus Deus, friendo