Chads bring their turboqt gfs to the junkyard

>chads bring their turboqt gfs to the junkyard
I thought there was at least ONE PLACE I could go where my nearly-28 years of kissless, psychotic depression virgindom wouldn't be rubbed in my fucking face, but I was wrong. They don't even bring tools and are probably just there to have uncut piv in a smashed GMC Safari. IT'S. NOT. FAIR!!!

bring a turboqt bf, user

>Hijack magnetic crane
>Lift up whatever car they are in
>Drop them into compactor
>Furiously fap to the sounds of their screams

You're not missing out on much. I've been in a relationship for 8 or something years. Married now. It's mostly stress and work after the initial feelings go away. I'm nostalgic for my shut-in nerd days.

You also have no idea how disgusting even the cutest women can be. Stick with your 2D and wait it out until AI waifus.

>caring about sex
user, do you know what happens to people like them, they have kids. They lose everything they love for a piece of flesh they probably won't.

Meanwhile, we don't have to do shit like that and get to spend all of our money on ourselves.

Just imagine it, you get to go to the junkyard whenever you want and have a good time. He probably either had to beg her to go, or beg her to come along not to piss her off.

Yeah, every outing becomes bribery until you stop giving a shit and start going out on your own or find some friends she can be jealous of to go out with.

>after the initial feelings go away

>tfw going out with gf for 4 months now and scared to death of the feeling wearing off

what do I do when it happens

>You also have no idea how disgusting even the cutest women can be.
yea dont even get me started on this
my girlfriend of 3-4 years now is 6/10 times the nastiest person i know, and not even in a good way
its just small nasty shit that i just cant believe happens
>what do I do when it happens
pray

Work on it if you feel it's worth it and if you have the energy. Sometimes it is. I've been tempted to leave many times, but that usually goes away if I actively work on the issues and avoid being an emotional baby. You can grow as a couple, and it'll suck shit periodically, but in the end, you'll both come out very tired and hardened, sticking together like a Nazi and a Russian in a frigid survival situation. Either you'll leave and be left with a vague, confusing camaraderie back home among friends and family, or one of you will die, and the other will bury you with the recognition of the hard life you faced.

huh, so the grass IS always greener

>my girlfriend of 3-4 years now is 6/10 times the nastiest person i know, and not even in a good way

w-what do you mean

my gf is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. what dark secrets is she hiding

how do I know if it's worth it

Any other girls here want a qt auto bf to cuddle up with on a bench seat?

You definitely have a penis.

>Any other girls
>girl
>Veeky Forums

fucking ladyboys shitting up Veeky Forums now fuggggg

>how do I know if it's worth it

Mate, if relationships were easy somebody would've made a comprehensive guide for it. It's up for you to know reqlly, it's a oure gut feeling of is the happiness you find in it outweights the rougher moments?

>how do I know if it's worth it
That's a bitch to answer. I stuck with it because we had the same trajectory in life and it made sense to combine resources and effort. We were both willing to make compromises to stay together first in terms of career, location, plans, friends. Think you could do the same?

If everything is going smoothly with you two right now, don't worry about it and enjoy what you have. Just keep communication lines open. Don't stay mad at each other for long periods of time. Excessively thinking about what could go wrong will ensure that tensions increase.

>being 28 years old and not being able to get a hooker
every lonely loser needs a regular hooker m8.

stop trying to act like you have standards, maybe you will grow up and stop jacking off to the pedo animes if you try it.

Listen, I love my wife.

I do miss the days of doing what I want when I want. Not having to work as hard or thinking for another person. Enjoy your freedom.

>tfw masterrace hot gay vers relationship
>matching male sex drives
>two male incomes
>share clothes, not picky on food and stuff
>no chance for kids unless/until we feel like it
>not disgusting, doesn't bleed from vagina or birth hairballs in shower drain
>not fucking irritating
>all of our money literally goes to buying more/bigger toys and travel
I get bitched out about being gay all the time but you couldn't pay me to date a girl

those people look like twin brothers.

This. There's no shame in smashing a call girl.

does anal hurt? i've always wondered. it's the only thing stopping me from fucking dudes.

Do you sleep with other guys outside of the relationship?

Which is a pretty hot concept if given a little bit thought.

You work your way up to it, using lots of lube and letting it adjust to the size, it'll stretch quite a bit and always return to normal unless you force it and damage the muscle. it's much tighter all the way through and can go further than a vagina.

Many do, I personally like having one guy at a time, idk if its being territorial or something but usually more open to trying stuff

>matching wavelengths
>know your own body
>no reason not to except moral/social stigma

oh man im still not sure about it. sucks because id like to kiss / spoon with a cute femboy but anal just puts me off.

Usually. Gay communities are notoriously nympho. They look for a neg hole to pos up. Disgusting, really.

Anal is nothing, whoever is taking it just learns to clean out and control their diet a bit and it's perfectly clean, I really like being able to fuck and blow him at the same time, it's pretty awesome..

and eh I'm not personally into femboys, physically I like more manly/hairy guys and I find them just as annoying as girls, most want to be taken care of like they're a girl too.I like feeling more equal to my partner, not that it doesn't happen with femboys/girls, but I mainly don't like playing roles

not sure about that but many are definitely nympho, if you want sex, it's readily available if you don't care about the risk. It comes with having male sex drives being allowed to go at it, especially with apps making meeting people so easy. PrEP has made well in preventing HIV for those who do go at it. There's a lot of us that are careful about who we have sex with, it's weird how it all works, I don't participate in pride stuff much though so I don't know much about that side

lol

>go to junkyard with my bro and my gf
>looking for seats for my project car
>find a ford escape with perfect seats
>i start pulling the driver seat, bro and gf get rear
>get them out and put them in the middle of the junkyard and take a break on them
>get funny looks from the other guys walking through while were chilling talking on the seats

good times.

so it's reduced down to pragmatism? that's a sobering realization. so I will eventually not love my girlfriend/wife anymore, I'll only stick with her because it's logical?

>tfw I am sarek

Long term choices are more often than not pragmatic, and while the choice of your partner should have a healthy dose of emotion, it should also have an equally healthy dose of pragmatism. Because if you and your partner have completely different aspirations, feelings alone simply won't cut it; living together is walking in the same direction, it can only work if you both want to go in that direction.

Any way like that other user said: don't overthink it, just keep communication flowing and hopefully you can grow as a couple.