Lifted truck starts tailgating you

>lifted truck starts tailgating you
how does Veeky Forums react?

If its a two lane road, and I'm doing above the speed limit. Then stay where I'm at.

Give 0 fucks because all the roads I drive on have 4-6 lanes both ways

move out of the left lane if done overtaking

Proceed to take next corner without braking and laugh as they slow to 6mph to turn

slow down 10km/h every time he gets closer, do that a few times before slamming on the brakes and having him total my car because "an animal was crossing the road" then get paid $3000 more than my cars value from the insurance because i was not at fault for the accident.

This is the only acceptable answer.

Accelerate slightly so that he can tailgate me further. Keep repeating this until either A) cops pull him over for speeding while I get away or B) we come across a sharp turn and he slams his brakes not to roll over.

I usually keep to the right so it's on him to pass on the left.

But whenever somebody tailgaits me I just let off the acclerator and gradually slow down until they throw a fit and pass.

Drive EXACTLY at the speed limit.

"Pee" on him

depends on the situation, its usually maintain my speed or move over if possible
Im not the type of retard to brake check or speed up or slow down because some cocksuckers too much of a pussy to cut me off.

>accelerate to 110 while his governor keeps him at bay

>two lane road
>other lane is full of traffic
>no shoulder
>lifted truck starts tailgating you
>look in rear view mirror
>see it's a woman who is looking at their phone instead of the road ahead
>she is still accelerating
>person in fornt of you decided to brake check you

what do?

I'd get over to the right and let him pass.

I don't because I live in Texas so it happens literally every single time I drive anywhere.

take a corner without slowing and watch as they attempt to do it then panic and slam on the brakes

stop for a deer in the road and watch him fail to pass me while getting to drive away before he does

Rev in neutral to get attention.

Well, this happens pretty often since I drive a miat in Alabama. I just drive normally - no need to endanger my life or those of others b/c who knows what state of mind the redneck has.

Nothing because im a man and not intimidated by let big scary truck.

Drop a gear or two and off we go baby

Slow down. Continue to slow down. Sloooooooow down. Then drop two gears and BWAAAAAHHHH away if/when they appear to be getting agitated enough with me to attempt to pass. Continue in same lane at 5-10 over (my usual speed), repeat process if they catch up and tailgate again.

Teleport behind them and pull out authentic katana I ordered from Japan and slash their tires.

Mine's bigger 95% of the time so idgaf.

If I do give a fuck for some reason, shift to highest gear I can without dropping below 1,000rpm and WOT.

smoke. everywhere.

Try desperately to find any fucks to give and give up after realizing there are none.

Instantly go permanently blind and slam on the brakes

>Slam on brakes and he runs over my car, killing me
haha, showed u trucc cuck :^)

Pull off to get a two gallon slushie. Get back on the road and now +slushie -truck.

usually starts with me flipping the tab on my rear-view because dumb fuck rednecks always install bright as fuck LED headlights and never re-aim them

maintain course and speed captain

My new car has one of those fancy shmancy auto-diming rear views. At first I thought that was pretty neat, but it turns out all those assholes with their goddamned headlights keep it all dimed the fuck down all the time so I can't even really see what's going on and who is in which lane.

And cops have the gumption to issue fixit tickets for like loud exhausts and tinted windows while this shit runs rampant.

speed up since any shitbox has better acceleration than a lifted pickup truck

This except accelerating through the next corner for even more speed without them realizing it

Slow down and hope he rear ends my shitbox in anger

put on warning lights and lay off the gas :^)

>I do nothing
>I brake check the fag hurr
>If I play stupid games I win awesome prices

All these tryhards ITT.
If something several times the mass of your shitbox is fucking tailgating you, it is actually YOU who's in danger. It has nothing to do with cucking if the guy in front of you does a hard braking, you either brake too or crash into him and since the truck faggot tailgated you, he crushes you and the half of the guy in front of you.

If possible, make that fucking cumstain overtake by giving an indicator blip or something.
If he can't pass and he keeps fagging shit up, you can actually slow gradually down to an allowed minimum speed because he is causing a dangerous situation and IF something in front of you happens and you have to quickly brake he will still have the chance to slow down before his bumper reaches your head rest.

big trucks are a plague, the owners think they own the road and since IDC about me or my car I piss them off pretty good and punish them
my favorite is speed matching when they try to angrily cut me off

If I'm in the left lane, I get the fuck out of there (assuming I'm blocking him from going faster, not 20 cars in front of me). Otherwise, I press break pedal gently to turn breaking lights on but without doing actual breaking. At some point he'll give up.

Let him pass so I can use him as a shield

faggot

do nothing different. why should i care

I've got a spotlight on the back of my car that I specifically installed for brodozers (I live in Georgia so it gets a lot of use). Whenever the fucker starts tailgating I give him a few indicator blips to signal to pass, then a few brake taps, then if he persists the bright as fuck spotlight comes on. Should mention the light was replaced with one of those super bright LEDs out of an old DLP and it's physically painful to even look at it with your peripheral vision.

What happens when he floors it into you?

I brake

The usual, throw the net bag (or bags) full of soft-but-not-yet-rotten potatoes and tomatoes out the sunroof

See how easy it is to clean that fuckhueg grille and radiator now, dumbass

You devil

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>since the truck faggot tailgated you, he crushes you and the half of the guy in front of you.

fuck it hit the brakes anyways

He gets compensation from the fucker who crashed into him

>match speeds with cars next to me

>get tailgated by lifted pickup
>set cruise exactly at speed limit
>can see his angry expression in the mirror but he won't pass
>continually, but gradually, lower cruise setting by 1 MPH each time
>finally at almost 10 under he can't take it anymore and floors it
>less than a minute later I see him pulled over by a state trooper

that's funny because sam hyde drives a lifted truck

hilariously justifiable.

If I'm driving my F-150 I just wait for them to pass then I tailgate them with my lightbar and bumper lamps turned on. They usually fuck off into a speed trap once the back of their neck gets a little hot.

Or if I'm driving my F-body I just slow down until they're about to ragepass and then I drop a gear and hope the cops aren't anywhere down the road.

I love my v6 f-body, it has no badges, I can let it get filthy as fuck for extra sleeper points, and no mustangs ever expect the 4.10 gears

checked and keked

>clutch slipped
>car that only comes in automatic

>go exactly the speed limit
>brake really late into red lights
>barely brake for corners
>?????
>profit

Leave him in the dust as his truck is slower than my car

>i love my v6 f-body

its too fuckin bad 4th gens are so god damn ugly, or else i'd want one.

mah nigga. Today I was in the right lane on a highway in my Miata doing 7 over the speed limit and a nigger in a mustang passed me on the shoulder doing 90 or better. I Just sat back and was a bit mad, but didnt want to fuck with him because lol 1.8L and also because I know cops sit on that stretch. Literally next minute i see a motorcycle cop take off after him.

that's the joke mane

also sorry for the FB image name, I'll see myself out

Deploy caltrops

I drive 5 below the speed limit

I'm blinded as per usual because despite being at stock height, any lift puts beams of sheer eyebleed right into any reflective point on or in my car. Though I won't budge. Too stubborn for that.

>tries to pass
>speed up

>sigh
>flip up rearview mirror
and if it gets really bad
>set cruise control at speed limit
>go fast as shit in a corner

It's pretty much guaranteed to make them rage at that point. Maybe if you wouldn't follow me so closely when there's a car ahead of me we wouldnt have to do this. I don't have a big car, I know you see the person ahead of me.

Do nothing because I also have a lifted truck.

challenge him to a race.
he may have more horsepower but I'm lighter