Leather vs Cloth Seats

Why would anyone ever want leather seats? Cloth seats are so much more comfy, and when it is cold the leather seats are very cold and it is just bad.

>leather seats
>cold
I thought them being hot was a bigger issue, fucking nasty sitting your arse on black leather seats on a 40C day if you are wearing shorts.
then you are left with a puddle of arse sweat when you do peel yourself from the thing later.

this

Leather seats are easier to clean and I think they're more comfy than the majority of cloth seats.

Leather/ Alcantara best seat

they stay clean if you aren't a fucking manchild who eats like a babby in his car

I prefer leather over cloth.
I also only use very light colors. Not black.
Also, just get A/C seats.

>what is discoloration

A/C seats
this is a thing?
wtf kinda useless shit is that.
ffs this is why all new cars are shit, you cunts want useless features like A/C seats then wonder why all new cars cost so much.

I will just stick with my cloth bucket seats, thanks.

hell yah

He means climate controlled seats. Pretty much all luxury cars have them, and come mid end cars do as well.

>luxury car
>car enthusiast
pick one, luxury cars are for people who do not care about cars at all.

They are amazing. A real life saver when I have the top down on a sunny day.

>he doesn't have ass warmers/ass coolers
It's like you like being poor.

Awh hell yeah. U know what it is!

Mustang can cool your ass but it cant turn.

Oh gee aren't you exclusive.

Where did the big bad luxury car touch you, user?

you sound poor and sad

Do you seriously drive with that piece of cringe hangine down your mirror? Jesus Christ.

>Not having cooled seats....

Stop being poor hippie

Its not useless. Its fucking nice

Mine even vacuume up the smell of my farts and deposit them in the charcoal canister.

Yes.

You got jizz or chocolate sauce on the left button....

Or is it rendered chicken fat you vile Jew?

Clean your fucking car

Holy shit youre a fag.

Not a mustang, but still can't turn lol.

Cleaned it after I took the photo. Was from one of my detailing products. I noticed a hair on the button and tried to get it off with my pinkie finger to prevent getting the stuff on it and failed.

>> mfw icy cold air blasting my ass and balls

This. Especially with younger kids.

>Mustang and waifu on mirror.
Your displaying my broken dreams

You do realize you are on a Vietnamese claymation forum right?

Leather seats from 20 or even 30 years old still look cool and fashionable if they are black or cream or whatever, pic related is from 2003 and looks outdated AF

>160 speed limit

Mustang Ecoboost?

I have perforated leather in my car, and I'm kinda ambivalent about it. I get that the perforations allow for breathability, but then doesn't it completely defeat the stain resistance? My back and ass still end up swampy on hot days, so it's not like the breathability is that great either...

I also hate having to remove everything clipped onto my pants every time I get in the car in order to avoid scratching the leather - I've already fucked up the bottom of my steering wheel.

>Why would anyone ever want leather seats?
Certainly, cloth seats are more comfortable especially in hot climates where breathing keeps things cooler. Cloth also allows perspiration to be dried off which is good for long term sitting in a bucket seat that surrounds the thighs.

Leather or faux leather is chosen by many simply because it is easy to keep clean from both oily crumbs and liquids. Cloth gets dirty over time from greasy crusty hand prints and dirty clothing.

People who have a problem wiping their butt also prefer leather as the smell can be wiped off the leather. With cloth, the asscrack fecal juice sinks in and soaks the padding underneath. That makes the fecal smell hard to get rid of until they febreze it. But febreze doesn't remove the germs and mold that keeps on growing in the padding.