/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer General

Latale hype edition

Please check the catalog first if the game you want to talk about has its own general. This place is only for anime massive multiplayer games that cannot sustain their own.

>Current Games
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMG non-English servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Previous Thread
Not sure if an MMG is an AnimeMMG? Rule of thumb is if it's made in the east then it's an AnimeMMG but there are exceptions, i.e Revelation Online.

Other urls found in this thread:

latale.papayaplay
youtube.com/watch?v=-ghmG0bAxUI
dfoneople.com/news/updates/Female-Priest-Update
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F . P R I E S T

I S S H I T

Dumgeon Fag Online

Anime world is keeping your thread alive and you're basically stupid.

Make your own thread.

Might as well make a /dfog/ thread then.

post MapleLegends IGNs

I'm sure someone will when f priests are out and you'll finally be free of us for 2 weeks

But I already quitted. After 3 hours.

Add me, name is Meap.
I'm making a I/L mage.

I give it 2 days.

Started a FSpitfire and enjoying her. Gearing and skill tips?

who >>>latale

It looks fun so I'll give it a shot. A summary of classes/characters would be nice since alot of people are going in blind.

Isn't it basically Maplestory without the PQs and instead, you get mindless grinding from start to end?

Soon™

Isn't Latale the new expansion pack for DFO?

Yeah.

maybe i should get on that maple legends shit
i never played maplestory proper at any point

yeah
Could never get into maple, I mean the majority of endgame content in latale is fastest with a party, and you generally wouldn't ever solo it until you're already endgame geared. Hell, doing the storyline quests with a party is fastest too.

Does anyone else get depressed and stop playing games for a few days? The most I can do when that happens is log onto dfo and collect the timed goodies.

Aren't we all?

Only fags get depressed.

Bears are never depressed.

Only losers get depressed.

Where are the spats going?

Only people smart enough to understand the world get depressed.

>180498492
>180499247
Samefag. Be nice or you won't get (You)s

Not so much depressed, just apathetic.

Find better vidya to play.

exercise and eat right fatboy

No.

When will Kritika finally be in open beta?

The 29th

I'm a fool and just found out literally seconds ago on thier fourms after my post

Alright you guys lured me in with the Latale OP what the fuck is happening to LT? I stopped playing when Season 3 hit and I made it to level 100 in a few hours without any exp boosts. I still love the game but I can't enjoy it anymore

Service is transferring over to new host. Everything will be reset

I don't mind as long as they start from season 1

latale.papayaplay com/latale/

>Wanting to start on Season 1 when everything was extremely grindy and everybody was way weaker

It's confirmed that the new server is starting on the Goddess Patch which is after the Devil's Canyon patch that OGP got before shutting down.

If I saw this bitch on the street, I'd push her in front of a bus.

only retards get depressed

>befriend an fmage
>still feel empty inside

why

>still samefagging

>still gay

Progression felt nicer in my opinion. Now whenever I create a new character it feels like a chore to reach endgame as fast as possible because everything else is piss easy. Before it was a fun journey to see what the new skill they get is like or to reach the next advancement and that got me motivated to keep playing.

I also remember that doing instances was fun because you could actually die even if you were over leveled. I soloed the lair of the evil dragon for the first time at level 40 and it was extremely hard and fun as an explorer. Now all that content is there to be chewed through because you're too strong.

F.PRIEST!

problem is you can never recreate the first time feel

that kind of magic only gets 1 use lifetime

Make everything harder then, I just want to feel engaged in whatever I'm playing. This reminded me when I got invited to play Dragon Nest with some friends and we found out that they had removed harder difficulties from dungeons which meant playing with friends was boring and even playing on your own was just mindless mashing because nothing could hurt you.

If their games are so brain dead where is my motivation to keep playing and reach the fun part?

>wanting a 2d sidescroller grindemup to be hard
just turn your brain off and grind senpai

You clearly didn't get to a high level since high level instances are still hard even if over leveled and geared enough. When I played again a few months ago I found that most of the instances were piss easy until Velfa Library then they started to get challenging. Once you get to Road of Flower and beyond the instance difficulty shoots up to "you need to party for this if you're not overgeared" tier.

Yeah, I know later stuff is challenging but that doesn't mean the whole game has to be boring until you reach that part. It's the reason new people drop these games and the playerbase dwindles.

No die.

10 minutes still best priest stream

I want to stream futa priest if you know what I mean.

Calm down f.slayer

>actually watching the gook streams

I thought most people just wait for the reddit summary now since 95% of the stream is just the small team doing stupid shit nobody cares about while the last 5 mins is actually update info.

How can f. slayer calm down when she is STILL unreleased?????

>going to leddit
user please, I'd rather throw it on in the background then go to /dfog/'s second home.

we're holding try-outs for being the leader of the latale guild! Channel 1, first person to win the dotnuri race on level 1's gets to do the honors!

youtube.com/watch?v=-ghmG0bAxUI

There's nothing wrong with just reading a summary. Better than showing the jewish small team gooks that you actually support them by giving them views.

The only way I'd watch it is if Gerri stripped to her underwear.

Don't lie, all you'd need is a bra strap

>still no gerri armpit reveal
ded game

Are we traps now?

>gookstream just started
>already a sexual harassment suit in progress
fucking autismo

Guess Danjun will be joining MJ soon

Nah. I do appreciate the people who watch them and provide me with pictures and WebMs of Gerri though.

For two years straight gook stream has been a consistent source of cringe

otp really

Are welcome gift boxes and level up boxes the cancer killing MMOs?

No, publishers.

no its the 20-35 year olds playing them

No, mobile games are. Why invest large amounts of time into an mmo when you can get the same dopamine rush from lucking into a super rare gacha item?

Only thing killing MMOs is actually fun and challenging games coming out. No one's going to spend hours spamming two skills killing trash mobs for worthless items. PvP is the future of online gaming. PvE gets dull after a while.

>minigames
omg (lol

>minigames

Play a real PvP game if you want fight other people. What kind of scrub turns to MMOs for PvP?

so i can kill pussys like you while youre doing quests and shit lmao

Obviously I was referring to games that focus 100% on pvp, not the half ass garbage in MMOs

I DIDN'T WANT TO LEVEL 3 FSADERS!!! IT'S NOT FAIR BROS WTF?!

I kick kids in real life, but I know you're too much of a girly man to do that.

Why do you need 3 of them?

Why does her face look like that?

That's what you get for being a basic bitch with your basic life.

For the damage fonts. You get a DFOG exclusive damage font for each maxed fpriest and when you get 4 maxed you get a 5th damage font. I'm going to do 3 fsaders and 1 favenger.

>it's another "make and level each subclass for an exclusive reward" event

I don't even have 4 open character slots to do this one.

look out for the real nigga shit in the anime mmo thread lmao

dfoneople.com/news/updates/Female-Priest-Update

Oh, I was gonna make all of them anyways

>no 2nd Awakening

time to deny any non-F. Saders from raid parties

So what's this talk about a lib event? Sounded like it was login stuff