/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3 and PS4, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- Central Fiction is also out on Steam with all the DLCs included.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed)
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
dropbox.com/s/cycolb2555zlt3d/BBCF_MemorialBook.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

play the baki

this game sucks who wants to play guilty gear

Trying to learn Venom. Any tips?

samefag

He's one of the hardest characterst to learn and you're probably not good enough. Try a different character.

i don't know how to play venom but apparently just throwing a ton of balls out at random can get you somewhere

I've been playing Dizzy. People told me Dizzy and Venom are the hardest characters to play but I don't really see what's so hard about Dizzy. Bedman is harder to play imo.

you can ask Mori 1 (one) question

what do you ask

where's jubei shitlord

Let me ammend what I said. If you already enjoy and are really good with charge characters Kagura doesn't count you might be able to pick him up. Otherwise it'll take a lot of work.

but you wouldn't play him anyway

noel is a bad waifu why do you have such bad taste

i would

furfags btfo

How many times has Rachel mastrubated to Ragna?

TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYY

never, obviously

GGxBB when?

after DBFZ and my brand new RWBY game

BBCF dub when?

I want a break from GG, because I can't find a character that I want to stick with right now. Can I have a non biased opinion on BB's mechanics? If I said Baiken and Sol were my favorite GG characters, who would you recommend?

kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
Answer Questions, Post results.

get btfo filthy gaijin

The problem with this is all Arccsys characters are different so this comparison doesn't work. You might find a character with one move that works in a similar way but you won't find a similar character.

Alright bub I'll ask nicely only once more, BBCF dub when?

It's already got some excellent art.

convince Imai to marry me and I'll consider it

Might not be censored enough for the mods, here's a more blue ver.

Consider THIS!

no dub for you then

stay btfo dubfag

IT'S NOT FAIR

DUBFAGS BTFO

What does this say about me as a person?

reminder that mori will never let BB die until he finally fugs Imai, which will never happen

expect 3 more versions of tsubaki in the next 2 years

Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor

How do we make Susanoo good?

Lower his startup on the dash significantly. He already has normals that would benefit greatly of it, all he needs is mobility to be at least decent. Also they could remove the OD restriction behind his unlock super I guess.

Has anyone uploaded the digital artbook from the Steam version?

>kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
welp I got Kokonoe. I'll pick Mu instead.

dropbox.com/s/cycolb2555zlt3d/BBCF_MemorialBook.pdf?dl=0

Awesome, thanks.

give his 5B even more range

sonic saber

Sleepy thread.

How many times did Rachel rape shota-Ragna?

When I hear people talking about how hard Venom is it's usually because you have to know ball setups. I never heard anyone call him hard because he's a charge character.

Noel is already blacked by her one true husbando Takanub (#TheWhite).

WAKE UP STUPID CAT

Still sleepy.

who is the sleepiest blazblue

Noel is the cutest girl and the best written one. Only contrarians disagree with this.

You're wrong.

It's gotta be Tao. She is even sleeping in one of her battle intros.

>being a contrarian

i love blazblue

i hate blazblue

i love you

Looking at this video, it seems they originally had j.C jump cancellable on hit, and didn't send the opponent to the ground. Neat.
Probably for the best that it's not though.

When I search player battle no lobbies show up? Is that normal and do I have to just use discord to find games?

I'm afraid so.

During certain hours you sometimes won't be able to find games. I really wish fighting games would just suck it up and add crossplay already

Are you on PC? Discord doesn't have many active players that play on PC.

you cant expect people to be up during sleeping hours. wait until regular hours, there are plenty of people then.

Is there a way to mod ao-iconoclast into the game? That was my shit in Calamity Trigger and now it's not even in the game any more?

>crossplay
ASW stated that Steam to PSN crossplay would take a very long time to develop.

ASW are lying.

i dont think they stated that at all. multiple companies have come out saying its easy to implement, the difficult part is sony locking their online and refusing to let anyone crossplay. sony has even had to address the public criticism for this.

crossplay sounds like something Mai is doing

BlazBlue newfag here, an Izayoi player in my local describes her as a 'dishonest, but high IQ' character, assuming he's right and not talking out of his ass, can anyone tell me what he meant?

he's correct

she's "dishonest" because of her many tricky/gimmicky setups, with unreactable shit and 50/50s into high combo damage and kinda bullshit pressure I guess (to be fair, that's true for most/all top tiers in BB)

also "high IQ" because playing her well requires very good execution and knowledge, it's not a braindead character you can just mash to win, it's hard to be a strong izayoi player

She has pretty much every tool there is and extremely strong mixups on top of that. In normal mode, she's pretty standard, but when she starts gaining stocks, she can do some absurd shit.

Tsubaki

what if platinum was a black man?

Then Jubei would be stalked by a black man.

allah akbar

This guy being leader of the Ten Sages was an asspull, wasn't it?

Not really, Phase Shift 1 hinted at it pretty heavily with how casually Kazuma was able to integrate into Ishana with his help.

that's already happening

Is she hard to learn?

Could be hard to learn if you're hard

I can't for the love of god understand her drive. Seems like it's totally random to me

For some reason, I was expeccting this and I have been honest in every one.

She's a standard type character so most about her is pretty easy, you just have to get used to tiny limbs

Two things about her are not tiny at all

That was way too easy.

Just like Amane.

>Meet me after school behind the the custodian's shack [heart symbol].

You get a letter like this as a student of the NOL Academy. Would you go there and who are you hoping to meet there?

weeb

no it's a trap

>PRACTICIN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

>PRACTICIN
Might go over my Lambda combos again tonight.
>WATCHAN
Fuck all.
>LISTENAN
I dunno, Condemnation Wings I guess, I always have fun using that as my practice music.
>READAN
Might continue my copy of the Three Musketeers.
>EATAN
Pretzels, currently.
>DRINKAN
Water.
>FAPPAN
Not tonight.
>FEELAN
Pretty good.

>Condemnation Wings

Not bad.

Bought chronophantasma extend on steam but my shitty logitech dual action controller is fucking up my fingers. Any suggestions for a cheap alternative?