>Lists own car
>Makes throwaway eBay account
>Buys own car
>???
>Become faggot

>St. Louis, Missouri
Enjoy getting gang raped by a bunch of niggers, op
t. user from Missouri

Congratulations you just wasted your time reading this post I just made for no reason.

Nah I live in NJ. Included the tacking number to prove it was a real sale. Even if it was was my own car the whole ebay website would have access to it.

You live in NJ and you're driving to St Louis to pick up a dollar car?

Winning an auction on ebay isn't the same as winning a real auction. The seller will simply state it is no longer available and get a strike on his account that only has 4 feedback anyway.

I wouldn't drive to st Louis. I'd take a $250 plane as my current $300 car would brake down. I can't afford buying a new car so I figured I could chance it driving an ebay car 10 miles at a time back.

this.

post pics.

I know what he's talking about. It happens to me on a double din radio worth $400 that was also won for 0.99

The one caveat about eBay auto auctions is this.

All bids are NON binding.

You could get there and the dude tell you to go to hell.

This is the one time where you dont have any real legal claim to the won item.

cool story brah

Its just some dumb fuck seller that thought it would be bid much higher And didnt put a reserve.

Doesnt matter, its a non binding bid LOL

My question is. Does he have to refund the .99 I already sent him?

Yes.

Mad

Would be interesting getting a lawyer to prove the item isn't damaged or unavailable. If I can prove against the seller it breaks Ebays lack of reserve policy.

File a claim against him.

DO IT. Get that car on principle.

Yea

I got my .99 cents back for the double din radio. I don't know if filing a claim will do anything at this moment in time as I have my funds back.

It's in the guidelines about him faking the item being damaged to get out of his fuckup of not setting a reserve, so you have grounds to fight it.

I'm questioning if a lawyer would be worth it for a car worth $2400 on KBB. Not only that but if I eventually make it to picking it up I still have to purchase plane tickets. Since a lawyer might not be worth it at this pricepoint anyone on Veeky Forums wanna help team up fighting for a cause.

What the fuck do you people get about NON BINDING BIDS ON CARS?

Yes, you can call eBay and complain. Do it. But this bid was never legally binding in the first place and thus, you have no grounds to sue or claim injury.

Dude you cant fucking sue over a NON BINDING BID.

pages.ebay.com/gg/en-us/help/policies/non-binding-bid.html

So I can create a disposable ebay account and list my shitbox. If it sells for oodles of shekels then profit, otherwise say sorry because someone offered me $3.50 more on craigslist.

there is a reason to list a car for a stupid high price on ebay....
ebay will give you a free title history report
...otherwise ebay is pain because if someone does win an auction they can waste days of your time if they don't intend on paying and you're following the ebay rules so as not to ding your account

>putting a reserve and expecting it to sell