>MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

>Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/czenRgmS

>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.08 has dropped [but for some reason combat balance changes aren't applying to SP despite what the notes say]
blog.bioware.com/2017/06/06/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-08-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/06/07/patch-1-08-combat-balance-updates/

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/9186883/1/Just-Another-War-Story
fanfiction.net/s/12477564/1/Brittle-Innards
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Et2bruttus/519910/Mass-Effect-Commission-Shower-Time-with-Vetra-and-Scott
youtube.com/watch?v=yLnd3AYEd2k
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9
orig04.deviantart.net/66d8/f/2016/214/0/9/post_extraction_glow_by_rookie425-dacdyga.png
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Vetra is for a loving monogamous marriage ONLY.

Miri

First for Space

Her legs are quite long relative to her torso, double so when remembering she's 6'6.

>Tumbling over, you find yourself admiring the well-designed ceiling.
>The mattress under you shifts as your turian company turns to face you, talon tracing up from your crotch to your clavicle.
>Breathing a long sigh, she snuggles up against you, feeling your chest calm down after such exertion moments before.
>"Wow. My sister really wasn't lying. That was amazing," she mutters in your ear, breathing heavily.

>After a long night of vigorous physical activity, the edges of your vision feel fuzzy.
>Couple that with the warmth of her supple body, you're finding yourself slipping into a peaceful slumber.
>As your vision gradually darkens, you feel her arms relax around your chest.
>The last thing you see before you drift away is pic related.

I liked most of the Vetra/Scott interactions in this chapter and the last ones, so I guess I'm glad it updated, but Jesus Christ what is it with the author wanting to fuck a 16 year old so badly? It just comes out of nowhere especially when said character is an ingénue in the game.

Why are the Kett so fucking boring? If there's a MEA2, I hope they say that their empire was destroyed between games.

More space, please.

Thanks for teaching me a literary term

Anyway it's probably because for some reason I'm noticing, outside of /meg/ people get the impression that all Turians are whores.

I thought you would never ask, any requests?

ALSO I screencapped all of the fics written in the past 4 or so threads so if you want them let me know too

I hope MEA2 makes them more like the Covenant from Halo. Basically, make them a complete a mess of a society. A multi-species empire that's infected with corruption and incompetence and barely holding together through non-stop small civil wars with the central authority only nominally having suzerainty over the hundreds of fiefdoms, warlords, militias, vassals, and pseudo-states operating under their banner. That was hinted at in this game. It'd help if they also had the enemy variety of the Covenant; there's only a few kett forms in this game and they all basically look and fight the same (and they have no vehicles or differing weapon lines).

Hi again, Curiosity
Pics of Neptune and Saturn would be neat. Looking for a nice desktop background.

>fic screen cap
Nah, I'm good. Cause I wrote a few them.

I don't have many dedicated screensaver pics but I'll post my larger ones

Which fics?

So small

Thanks for the pics! The second one is great.

I wrote the "coffee quarian" one.

The problem with Neptune is that all the pics are either Hubble where it's too close to get a good pic, or the Voyager 2 probe which got there in 1989. Nobody cares about it enough for it to get its own probe like Jupiter or Saturn. It's also SUPER far away relative to those two planets

Sky Aryan Ark DLC when?

I need to found the glorious Quareich.

Please don't remind me that the guy who wrote Eden also wrote that

Keep it up! But don't burn yourself out

Space nazis, when ?

nth for why did they have to ruin Scott

well, which ME race is the most Nazi one ?

> hard mode: Reapers dont count

cause it´s 2017

I'm a slut for turians.

>tfw forcing myself to play as default Scott
It hurts my soul

Can I get recommendations for good turian fanfics?

Which ones have you read so far?

>Siege of Shangxi
>Mass Effect survival part 1
>A Matter of Race and Character
>A Matter of Time and Space
>Eden

Andromeda Tales
Luck Runs Out on You
Someone To Lean On
The Assassin Dance
The Long Way Home
Eden
Mass Effect Survival

Not all of them are finished

I've read all of darkdanny's turian stuff and the long way home

Thanks niggas

Darkdanny has such talent and he wastes it all on a shitty wheraboo fantasy and cucked Tali.

Eh

Eden had a good story behind it but the writing felt childish. The assassin dance is much better desu.

>cucked Tali

What.

fanfiction.net/s/9186883/1/Just-Another-War-Story
fanfiction.net/s/12477564/1/Brittle-Innards
>Eden
Don't do this to yourself.

Read his PTSD stories featuring Shepard/Tali. She has shepard take a young Quarian's virginity in one of them, and talks to him about "improving young Quarian girls' immune systems" in another. gotta say though, the non-cucked stories are actually pretty good

What the fuck.

>Don't do this to yourself
alright red pill me on eden

Even though I'm a massive Talifag, cucked Tali is worst Tali. Jealous/clingy/insecure Tali is where it's at.

There needs to be more femtur content with OC and not just bullshit scottxvetra crap.

Take the empty feeling you got from ME3's pre-extended cut ending and multiply it by a thousand

Check back in later. I've been writing short greentexts nearly every night here. Most people say its good desu

OC, I used a web-based telescope to take 3 pics with Red, Green, and Blue filters and used a software program to overlap the image.

The result: A true color picture of the Andromeda Galaxy from Earth

They are good user!
make them longer tho

There is entirely not enough Scott/Vetra.

would you kissu it?

I'll try.

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Et2bruttus/519910/Mass-Effect-Commission-Shower-Time-with-Vetra-and-Scott
here you go m8

a person paid for that

>not fluff

You have misjudged me user.

Nibbling on Vetra's mandibles minigame when

I'm going to be starting Andromeda in the near future.
Who is best girl?

Cora.

__Gil

The only penis I'd take is a feminine one, so no.

can confirm

Sara Ryder is best girl, all others are mere lesbian toys for her.

Chocolate Sara is best Sara

No.

oh, then peebee's mating tube is what you're looking for

user, are you drunk again? /dag/ is the other way.

Seconded

Is there a difference between the girls I'm posting?

So the consensus that "Suvi Anwar" is off the table, yes?

Just play the game and see whose character type appeals the most to you. It's a matter of personal preference though I far prefer Vetra. For what it's worth though, the character with the most screen time in a romance is Peebee.

Avela K'jarr

Spiky girlfriend is best girlfriend.

Avela's nice too, but her romance is lacking.

I'd have a playthrough with her, if she were available to males. I can't see not picking Vetra as it is right now.

>ywn wipe away the snowflakes that get caught between her facial plates and warm her with your body

To be honest, I was originally going to romance Vetra, until I saw how much NOTHING her sex scene was and how much everything Peebee's was.

Might go for her. My whole time through the first three games was "I would totally make Garrus my husbandu if I was playing femshep."

Second choice, but might go for her depending on the impression the two of them leave on me when I actually play the game.

Well, she is purple. I do like purple.

I find Peebee a bit too goofy from what I've seen of her, but who knows.

>My whole time through the first three games was
The whole time I was playing through the first three games, I was thinking*
Man, I really mangled that sentence.

which character does this song fit the most
youtube.com/watch?v=yLnd3AYEd2k

Literally no one likes Liam.

Except Jaal.

That guy is trying to hard to meme.

Night /meg/

night

The real femtur pastebin: pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

Did this fucker ever fix his autism?

not that he told /meg/ about

Ge'els as a Tali'zorah.

Someone should tell him that that's pink. Purple and green go together well when there's more purple than green, and better shades than that watermelon looking fuck. They also look best when they're accents to a mostly black or white, or both, design.

orig04.deviantart.net/66d8/f/2016/214/0/9/post_extraction_glow_by_rookie425-dacdyga.png

>black with royal purple
Patrician

I can understand why he wouldn't want to use black though; everyone does it and he wanted to keep his look unique

Easy.

Easy there, Scotty

Everyone wants a Spiky Girlfriend

Glad they made her face a new complexion option

Best brows & lips

>go to rescue Jack
>tell her I'm here to save her
>she tells me I sound like a pussy

Whelp. Guess I'm romancing Jack this playthrough.

Keep your people off me. It's better that way.

Maybe you're not that bad, after all.

>that face
>those colors
Fuck off Russell Wilson

I love Jack!

Are you okay, user?

You'll only get yourself hurt

In continuation of >Swirling around in your glass, the smoky aroma of expensive scotch cuts through the perfume of the bar.
>Soft music plays in the background while the other patrons converse with their respective partners.
>Being the singular solitary person attracts the bartender, whose attempt at small talk is cut short by a dismissive wave of your hand.
>All you wanted to do was forget about how you felt up a colleague. A subordinate, no less.
>It was a horrible feeling. A sinking, rotten sensation settling in your gut. You'd pay a fortune to have it surgically removed.

>A distinctive chime and flash catches your attention. A message arrived on your omnitool.
>With the scotch starting to cloud your mind, you half expect it to be the district attorney himself, giving you the proverbial pink slip and a literal restraining order.

>It turns out to be even worse.
>It's her.
>Closing your eyes, you let out a deep breath before opening the message. How did she even get your contact information?

>Your eyes skip the salutation, jumping immediately to the beginning of the largest chunk of text.

>It mentions nothing of the hand holding.

>You can't decide whether to be relieved or disappointed. It was good that she wasn't offended, but it also meant she didn't give it as much thought as you would have liked.

>You snap to attention as movement registers from the corner of your eye. The bartender approaches with a bottle in hand.
>Suddenly lacking the taste for alcohol, you signal to him by shaking your head.
>You pay your tab, leaving a 50 credit tip. He asks whether you meant to add in a zero.
>But by that time you were already out the door.

>Walking down the street, you read through the rest of the message.
>It's all about work, how she's nervous for her first solo appearance in court.
>She's venting her feelings. This was a good thing, right?
>Trying your best to make the reply as coherent as possible, you tap out a message.

(1/2)

>The next morning came faster than expected. You imagine that your turian colleague shares the same feeling.

>Out of habit, you prepare to send the door unlock code via omnitool, but the display was already green.
>A strange smell hits you as the doors open to reveal the same scene as the night before.
>A lone, lit cubicle stands out among the rest.
>You're met with a similar sight. She's waist deep in the case files but looking more alert than ever.
>She breaks her staring contest with a data pad to grab a steaming mug before noticing you hovering behind the cubicle.

>Having scanned through the clutter on her desk, you notice something missing.
>"Where are the ME reports? Hard to demonstrate means if you don't have the cause of death. It's the last nail in the defendant's coffin."

>She spins around and starts looking through the pile, panic rising as her movements become erratic.
>It's time to throw her a bone. You pull up a copy from your omnitool and transfer it to her terminal

>"Interesting MO. A mixture of anthrax and ricin. And the defendant is a former military biochemist," you announce to the audience of one.
>"I'd say it's a slam dunk." Her face twists in confusion.
>Flashing a smile, you express your confidence in her abilities and reassure her.
>As more people start to fill into the office, you offer to drive her down to the courthouse.

(2/2)