/ KIA / STINGER /

Congratulation to the car of the year 2018

$0.08 have been deposited into your account

It's the new meme car you have to deal with it bitch.

Flooding/spamming the board with the same thread over and over is against global rule 10 faggot.

Who care ?

People who are not Kia shills and are tired of seeing the same exact thread over and over.

Yeah it's obviously an ad

I'm getting a fellow kids vibe from it

I'm getting a genius vibe from it

Look ex-tripfag, I know you really, really hate Korean cars, but once in a while you have to look yourself in the mirror and think whether your dedication on hating Kias could be spent elsewhere, like in a job.

In fact, I'm currently paying at this time.

KEK

???????

i'm in my job... NOW

NOW????!!?

RIGHT NOW !

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK????? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT the FUCcKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK???!???

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just how much is this machine going to slay?

'bout 20 yasss kweens

Daily reminder, Kia make the least reliable cars in the world.

Yes i know purely god tier machines !

So BMW luxury without all the reliability problems? I'm calling my local Kia dealership tomorrow.

Bad troll is bad.

Just call 1-800-KIA-STNG to find you local Kia dealer

Why it's going to be an unreliable POS.

Dude they've already put millions of miles on them. We'd know by now if they were unreliable.

You surely mean billions

They've put billions and billions of miles on these things already. The facebook page says there hasn't been a single problem.

It dont surprise me, I can't wait to throw my Chiron to drive this beauty !

My entire collection of immaculate Lamborghinis are going to the crusher as soon as I can buy every color of Kia Stinger (I think I'll like the silver one best).

I've already made an appointment with the tow yard.

Who's facebook page?

"The" facebook page

[citation needed]