Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread V2 protagonist >>>>>V3 protagonist edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4 on June 27th:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

ouma--kokichis.tumblr.com/post/158578750776/what-are-amamis-ftes-like
archiveofourown.org/works/11269947/chapters/25202013
youtube.com/watch?v=pUZqzk1EiEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chiaki

Why did she like Naegi so much?

Canon

I want to fuck Kaito!

Amamianon didn't want to post this for me so I had to do it myself. Now I'm actually going to sleep, though.

Me

akamatsu-chan!

MONACA~!!!

Ishi!

I want to marry Moekiyo so bad I'm literally doing proposal stances on the floor

Goodnight, Kaitobro.

Remove Shuichi and it's 10/10

HERE YOU ARE, TAKE THE PEPTO BISMOL MONACA YOU NEED IT FOR GROW UP HEALTHY

Happy couple!

>Amami tells Saihara that he was surprised when he was told that he’s a “SHSL Brother” instead of telling him to give up on finding his little sister. He was very happy and thanks Saihara.

>Amami reassures Saihara that he won’t make Saihara do all the work and that they’ll work together. Amami asks Saihara to stay by his side until the day he becomes the true “SHSL Brother”

>Amami laughs saying it’ll probably take an eternity to find them all and that if the eternity is with Saihara, Amami thinks he can do it.

It's criminal to be this cute

The cutest! Built for protection.

Good night!

>leaves out the final FTE where Amami tricks the dumbass detective to sign a contract to find ALL of his sisters instead of just the one

Uhh, thanks Mr. Ribbit... Monaca will be sure to keep those bottles somewhere and think of you always when she gets heartburn.

i ship both saiaka and amamatsu so I approve all this posts
Night!

Cute!

Advice: Call dibs around 10 posts from the limit so you can prep and avoid two threads.

Delete this immediately.

>mr. Ribbit
well my mission is completed after all

Nope

>and that if the eternity is with Saihara, Amami thinks he can do it
cute!

>leaves out the final FTE
but that's from the final FTE, user

Yeah since your slutty piano baka is cheating on her boyfriend back home so she can get some detective and adventurer dick

So is Amami duping Saihara at the last second to find all of his sisters.

Amami canonically likes Shinguji as a bro way more than Saihara.

Sounds fun to me.

You're just mad that neither boy want your nasty vagoo.

I don't take the bait especially when it's 4:14 am here

I want Amami to find out his best friend is a serial killer and incestuous madman!

How is it bait Kiiboy?

>And now for Amami’s final FTE. Amami wants to ask Saihara something important, something he can only ask him. Amami tells Saihara that he was surprised when he was told that he’s a “SHSL Brother” instead of telling him to give up on finding his little sister. He was very happy and thanks Saihara. Amami laughs that he’s quite a Siscon (Saihara sees that Amami’s laughter is a very bright one. not something that is used to repel others like before, but a genuinely happy smile.) Amami continues the conversation asking if Detectives take Missing people cases and asks if Saihara could help him look for his sister. Saihara says he’s not a full-fledged detective yet but still agrees to help Amami. Amami reassures Saihara that he won’t make Saihara do all the work and that they’ll work together. Amami asks Saihara to stay by his side until the day he becomes the true “SHSL Brother” (This is voiced and sounds so much like a confession) Saihara promises that he’ll reunite the two and send them back to their hometown. And then the most Danganronpa twist comes up. Amami doesn’t have only one little sister, but 12. So this guy has 12 sisters(not all blood related) and managed to lose them all???!??? Amami laughs saying it’ll probably take an eternity to find them all (no more turning back Saihara), and that if the eternity is with Saihara, Amami thinks he can do it.

ouma--kokichis.tumblr.com/post/158578750776/what-are-amamis-ftes-like

Pfft please, who doesn't want a piece of this?

Amami will cure his best friend with the power of understanding sibling love.

Doesn't change a damn thing I said.

Everyone.

Why not have all three?

God i want her to give me a dirty blowjob behind the beat up Bar as hobo watches

You know, isn't it illogical for Saihara to hate and reject Dangan Ronpa if he signed up for it in the first place? Living life as fiction that becomes reality or whatever, TDR can hardly be called the bad guys if they signed up on their own so they can't really get mad at how they're treated.

That's why I dislike the ending if we assume HICKSHON is entirely true.

>knows that i love kaede
>tells me that kaede is a slut so i get triggered
looks like bait to me, but if I misunderstood then it's because i am sleepy.
...i want

Look, when you get into a relationship, sometimes it takes a while to approach the topic of your kid from a previous marriage. Same deal here.

Get off Veeky Forums Ouma, you're 17

try to fucking stop me

Does Saihara have siblings?

I would like her more if she didn't accept everyone's advances. That is why I am crushing super hard on Tenko.

She is very combative in comparison.

>Korekiyo will corrupt his best friend into also killing girls for his sisters with the power of psychological torture and sociopathy

Fixed it

he's an only child, so no

Cute!

Same!
Get your eyes checked loser

Get back into the kitchen Tenko.

Delete this. Amami will never become that kind of person and will save Shinguji.

Then he'll never understand. Bye.

before i go sleep i am curious,
are you the user who likes kaede and iruma? or the irumatsu one? or none of them?

>literally nobody from her class likes her in game
>even in bonus mode the other classes don't like her either
>Junko would rather beat Miu than suffer the despair of losing to her because she's THAT annoying

Get back to your mother's basement, foul fujo.

>wanting your advances to be rejected and to get your spine snapped in a single flip

Brave man.

KEK!

AU where shortly after the end of chapter 5 Nipponese SWAT stops the illegal killing game and rescues the kids.
Moogy and the criminals who run the sick game and broadcast it online are brought to justice.
All 5 surviving students minus Moogy are witnesses to the conspiracy to rob 16 young people of their lives.
Saihara meets Kaede's parents, who pour their hearts out to him for what he tried to do for their daugter. Over time, working together in the trial, they become closer and Saihara and Maki become almost surrogate children to them.

Why should she go back to the kitchen when you are perfectly capable of fixing yourself up something? You have legs use them

>Get back to your mother's basement, foul fujo
>implying
/u/ are not allowed here. Back to the kitchen.

More like don't underestimate shitposters.

I like Iruma, Kaede, and Toujo. We chatted two days ago I believe?

>implying I'm not disabled

AU where the game is set in 2011
>Kaede gets executed
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>liking the biggest whores in the game

The fuck kind of highschool has straight jackets with leg straps as their uniforms?

I wasn't wrong then!
good taste

I doubt you are. Now get off your ass and get in that kitchen.

Whoa, you sound a bit aggressive. Which woman hurt you?

I'm not scared, women are biologically weaker than men.

I'll never stop laughing at Ouma's and Angie's high schools because it totally sounds like something they made up. Amami's one is suspicious though.

Correct me here, but isn't their SHSL outfit unrelated to their high school? If Ouma actually went to school he'd be dressed in the gakuran we see him wearing in the prologue just like how everyone else had uniforms.

Just how I like them.
Thanks you too!

>sexism + shitposting bait thread

Oh boy...

Fuck off Kiyo, Tenko's much stronger than you are.

Reminds me of Diabolik Lovers

The high schools are listed on their SHSL profiles so I assume they're part of their fake backstory.

Ouma and Angie's sound completely made up, yeah.

Your mom.

Mugi!

Or that's their actual high schools. You faggots overcomplicate shit.

Sounds like she did a good job beating your loser ass

Your new is showing. The DR1 and DR2 casts had some ridiculous sounding high schools as well.

She will love me one day.
th̀e͟͢y͟͟ ẁ͜i̵͜ll al̸͡l ̕l͜͞o̸͠ve͝ ̵̶ḿ͡e͝ ̧̀on̶̛e ̴da͠y̸͘͠.̢̕.̀..́
j̸̧͇͉̪̰͕͚̳̯̻̦̙̯̯̘̹̀̕ù̴̺̘̬̻̦̞͚͈̺̪̮̤͘͠ͅś̛̛͓͎̬̯͢t̡̮̬̱̦̺͡ ̶̘̦̣͚͎̗̖͓̜̝͙͎͜͞l̵͉͉͖̤͕̩̦̠̬͟͢i̵͕̳ͅͅk̸̡̞̭͓̩̖̣̭̟̟̟͙̱̟̙e̴̷̛̟̝͈̜̻̠̬̗̝̠̪̼͎͈̜̬̕ ̷̛̝͕̠̗̠̀͠͞y̷̨̩̭̫̣̪̪͉̣̺͔̮̘ǫ̵̻̦͖͉͓̩͚́u̶̶̮̪̜̻͎̠̭͖̱̺̱̣͚͟ͅ ̛̟̙̝͖͡ͅẃ͔͇̖̞͙̖̤̠̣̝͉̯̼̹̤͎i̢̪̜̯̖̻̩̖͎͉̻̼̘̳̟̠̫l̼̟̖͙͓͓̰̺̖̞̭̜̘̫̺̟͎̀͟l̴̠͇̮̼̳̪̟̳̤̥͞

Why did she hate normies ?

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

The first chapter of the fantasy AU is done.
archiveofourown.org/works/11269947/chapters/25202013

> Kodaka High School
Kek.
> Spiral High School
This says so much about him.

>Amami has the same VA as Ayato
>also a mysterious pretty boy for fujo purposes
>Kaede looks kinda like Yui
>protagonistic
Kek

>not hating normies

This is what happens when you let men use computers.

No, this is what happens when you let women vote.

What the fuck I like it even more now

I want to adopt every dinglerumpus with shitty/absent parents. Maki. Saihara. Fukawa. All of them.
I know i'm only 5 years older but it dosen't matter. I'm their loving father now.
And they're all brothers and sisters. Which means they have to take care of each other, no excuses.

Because she's a dirty otaku. Otakus are jealous of normies.

Why is Kodaka such a hack?

Holy shit...

Now I want Amami to be revealed to be some kind of killer for the keks

>diabolik lovers
Kanato best boy

youtube.com/watch?v=pUZqzk1EiEA