wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ziD8dwJNA48?t=14m16s
twitter.com/FFRK_Official/status/877798312904151044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, sorry about that, thought there were medals for damage/actions/etc too. What a goof. Gonna try again for the mastery. Could a third user please join us?
Awesome, what's your friend code? I want to make sure I'm following you so I can at least have my Celes use her BSB2 twice per battle with your RW.

2nd for Shit OP

Lyse!!

Theodore BSB or Beatrix BSB? For a physical party. I'm using Ramza (Shout), Vaan (BSB), Eiko (BSB), Theodore (BSB) and Squall/Cloud/Orlandeau/Refia/Lighting (First 2 BSB2 and Orlandeau OSB). Should I swap Theodore for Beatrix or Theodore is just better filling this role? (as a secondary proshellga user, with heal and a bit of DPS).

I've fough him.
He's shit.

>Hear a knock on your door
>You go to open it
>It's Lightning asking you out on a date

Well /ffg/, do you accept?

>There are people that unironically play RK in the year 2017
Por que

>There are people who unironically play any FF game that isn't BE in the year 2017
Nani

CURRENT YEAR

Opening to pubs in five minutes.

Yes. I take her out for a wonderful night and make a great impression on her. We then fuck like animals.

SALE TIME!

ONE MORE FREE TICKET.
CHARLOTTEANON, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

>Buying games on PC
?

Just spam Beatrix imperil with Orlandeau's OSB.
Ramza, Vaan, Eiko, Beatrix, and Orlandeau will be your A team. Start working on strong record materia, like Cloud's Truthseeker

Wow, I actually recognize all of them. Even Faris.

That was my free ticket.

Where the fuck is my free 11 roll and my 5k lapis Lightning

Why cant i see her nipples through her clothes?

Lyse is flat! FLAT!!!

>say yes
>take her to nice seafood dinner
>dressed in my finest closely matched fedora top suit money can buy
>ask her what made her choose me
>she says it's her focus
>wat
>she says she doesn't think she can go through with it
>says sorry and good bye
>she gets up and leave
>i can't accept this
>i try to go after her like she was cinderella
>see her run down the stairs
>quickly follow suit
>clock hits midnight
>hear a crash
>i reached the start of the stairs
>lightning turned into crystal
>the only thing my claire-rella left me was her whole broken crystallized body
>i brought every piece back to my place and glued her together like humpty dumpty

hold me /ffg/

boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy the price of freedom is steep

>tfw technical difficulties plus my own fuck up is making this raid harder than turtle A+ was for me.

I had a girl once offer me flowers and then complained that i accepted the flowers

Is lightning one of those girls ?

because she's not lewd

Thanks user. Do you think Beatrix is better than Thedore then?

There are posters who don't include mobius in their funposting

What / why (in spanish)

youtu.be/ziD8dwJNA48?t=14m16s

Does anyone know the source of the music at this part? I know it's a remix of Serah's theme from FFXIII, but it's definitely not from her game.

You can tell it's Yams trying to pass off for someone else because he left out the question mark that would make it obvious it's him.

Any patient RK players around willing to help with this raid? One of us keeps dropping so it might require another reset or two.

Just open the raid to the pubs

You can tell it's a thread saboteur because the needless name dropping

At last! Hard room going up now. Thread seems kind of dead tonight.

Yeah, a banner with only one worthy relics never attract a lot of peoples

Namedropping is never needless.
And it's not namedropping. It's a summoning.
Like so:

Man, Vayne is such a Bland, Lame , and Stupid character. He never accomplished anything other than being the son to someone who was already in power and inheriting it. After murdering his dad.

pepper your anus

Going off of that, Celes is such a vapid cunt. Bitch is fucked in the head, too.

Definitely. Her imperil will increase Orlandeau damage fuckton and she has access to LM now

LOL

i disagree

Pubs or three manning it?

I have the urge to cum on her face

yeah, allow one pub. with some luck he will be useful

Go get cucked by someone named after a mlp character.

So how do you get the 10+1 ticket?

>tfw i came back to brave exvius for 2b
>now i'm suffering
so jp people is prompto any good he looks weird a fuck?

Was I the only one who got disconnected?

Quadcast

He's secretly godtier, the best finisher in the game with the right MP support. And a great chainer, breaker, imperiler, you name it.
He'll be even better on the 29th when they fix his DW.

Yep, sorry dude. Gonna keep going because it seems rare for this other user to stay connected

>want to pull on phase 2 fest banner for Prishe's BSB, no dupes there
>want to also pull on banner 3 for Orlandeau, but have Shantotto's CSB and SSB, plus Ashe's BSB as possible dupes
>on the other hand, Dissidia made WoL on one of my favorite characters, and I have no relics for him, so I REALLY want that CSB

>now can't decide between pulling in all three banners once, or pulling three times on banner 5

Pls tell me we'll have another banner featuring WoL's CSB relatively soon.

>one day we'll have a Noctis Ignis Prompto Gladio Aranea dream team in FFBE

Can we take a minute and appreciate based Ceodore and his BSB

After 4.1, how many boost potions will we be able to get? I've got more money than time and am thinking about boosting my MCH from 50 to 60 just to save a few hours of grinding, rather than any of my level 1 classes though. I like MCH, and hear it's shit now but have hopes that it'll get buffs, I'm a WHM main though

>RK
Lol

Wol being WoL? Wondered when that would eventually happen.

So does anyone know when the Men/Women of the hour lucky draws come?

Next WoL CSB chance is probably two fests from now. Unless you plan on making a holy team, don't pull for his CSB, it's not worth it. Orlandeau comes back almost event Tactics event so you won't have to wait long for his relics. So if you want a holy team pull on banner 5, if not stick with 2.

Probably during the fest that lines up with magicite shit

>get all my BSBs people + pentabreak SBs people to 80
>get all my realm parties to lv50 at least

Which one should I prioritize on the fest, /ffg/?

Man i haven't played in a while, I'm really made i got nyx and noctis but not 2b. I guess i should unlock more story mode for odin and shit.

Was one of the first special jobs available.

What happens if you fail an Expedition?

I mean, knight was basically already WoL

1am PST. At least going by the time the tweet was posted. twitter.com/FFRK_Official/status/877798312904151044

Probably right before Cloud's USB comes out :^)

The characters that failed get deleted.

Noone actually knows.
You have to suck really bad to fail at one.

you lose everything, especially your time.
and there's a chance even 100% success expeditions can fail.

It literally just happened to me and I am frothing at the mouth pissed.

BSBs, my man.

To be honest, I just wanted an excuse to use him and get him to 99; I also have Basch's OSB, Delita's BSB, and Selphie's BSB for a holy team, only missing a Holy imperil I guess.

Also, there's enough time for me to gather mythril to pull on those three banners at least once before they're gone, so I'll just go for one pull in all three, then. Maybe also a pull on banner 4 if we actually do get the 30 free mythril.

When should that come around?

JUST

>and there's a chance even 100% success expeditions can fail.
Really? That's great.

jp or gl

It's especially common if you use the advance tokens, but I didn't even touch that shit and I was fucked.

Your A-Team always takes precedence

After that start filling out healers and supports for every realm, then the rest

Thanks, I wonder if they can help in U++ fights at 80, still missing at least two MLIII to complete a full BSB party.

>and there's a chance even 100% success expeditions can fail.
Yep, seen a few complaints about this here already. And I'm willing to bet that because this is BE, we won't get compensation like other mobages, just like with the last few issues.

no

>used to really look forward to orb fest
>looked up each phase to see what I could farm and 5* abilities I could make/hone
>now fest a shit, its just a mythril sink
>abilities are all shit, outside of the mandatory support/white magic and lifesiphon they are never used because BSB or bust
it hurts, I want abilities back ; ;

It just makes the 24 hour expeditions THAT MUCH MORE useless too.
Not only are the rates fucked on them, but you could lose an entire day of farming plus all the resources due to shitty programming.

>100 mythril
>Setzer and Mog SSB dupes
IT'S NOT FAIR

> crafting a hero ring and a ruler's ring before maintenance
> both rings disappeared after maintenance

dammit gumi...

Still need 'em for CMs lad

>finally got Tillith

~40 tickets later and I can finally rest easy. Good thing neither of the base 5*'s on this banner are worth losing sleep over

The thing that annoys me about orbfests these days is how they fuck VI over by running its exp dungeons during orbfest.

B-BUT IT SAYS 100% YOU DUMBFUCKS C-CAN'T YOU READ WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE GETTING KEKED GUMI WOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME THE INTERN REEEEE

I got both Tilith and Vargas. This banner treated me right. Still, it'd be nice to somehow get Amelia before she disappears tomorrow.

I got all 3 Golds off this banner, but a bunch of trash in between

Wrong thread lad

My A-team is at 99 already, the deal being that they're mostly SSB-only characters, tho(save for a BSB black mage).

I'm now building Selphie and Laguna to replace Tyro(my current WM, though I suppose he'll still get use due to SG) and Gilgamesh, eventually. Also, Marach, as a replacement black mage, I guess.

Was wondering whether I should get Vaan(BSB) or Faris(USB) as the breaker replacement to Ramza, tho.

i don't know

Firion any good?