Turning 30

Turning 30
Feel like I'm losing it. Planning on buying a new truck, also want an 80s Mercedes to take me back to my childhood. Also want to quit my job and make 50k less . Will any of this stuff truly make.me happy again?

take a vacation my dude

if doubles you go for it

yea, it's time for a vacation

'No'

Good luck opie

I have a vacation in November, but still working during the week

>Also want to quit my job and make 50k less .
You'll wreck your retirement if you succumb to your angst. It's better to think forward to when you are retired and can travel where you want. Or can have some poorly paying job during retirement doing what you want without regard to the pay since you have plenty of assets to cover the medical costs when medicare is gutted and social security has been "saved" by privatization.

Don't listen to this faggot retirement is the biggest jew in the entire world.

Yea, I agree with this as well

Retirement is a meme, live well now and youll have something for retirement anyway

have a baby

Sit at home
Have no friends
>Have a baby he says
>Get a gf he says
>Implying I'm not a workaholic

Retirement for most people is sitting around waiting to die. I plan on working until I drop.

Get a job that better fits what you want out of life. It will take time and effort to make that adjustment including making yourself useful at that new job. Or just try running your own business. There's a stupid amount of money out there to be made and easily had. Try working for yourself, it will pay off and you will have a lot more time to yourself once you've sold that business or you get things smoothly running.

Why are you focused on your life so much? There will be a collapse in a few months and all of these people will be dead and after they are gone you can take over their family.

>there's a collapse coming

glad to see it won'y get any better in 7 years.
If you could be 23 again what would you do differently?

I focused on work, career and achieving something in my field. The mistake I made was working to much and not focusing on family and building relationships with people. You can do what you want but at least try to settle down before you're 28

cuck

I guess I'll finally get a rock climbing membership then, might get some new friends, maybe a not thot gf, and better health

Do it, change your priorities

Self gratification and feeling happy playing video games all day is a lie. Make sure you focus on being social and find a career.

get a corvette like all the other guys going through a mid-life crisis

dont buy the truck, just buy a 300d wagon then quit your job and live in it.

I'm in my 50s, take it from me you still have plenty of time to achieve more.

Buy a ute/truck and a caravan and travel. It will be fun and you will root some filthy German backpacker girls

Not OP, but gee, anons. I'm 24, spend shitload of money, time and elbow grease on my cars. Have pretty good thing going in my work and life as well and I don't feel fulfilled at all. And I know many people would kill to be in my position, since friends tell me that all the time (which depresses me even more). I have no fucking idea what should I do with my life, but so far I am not impressed.

really a truck OR a 80s mercedes you dont know how much they are worth now do you?

can afford to buy BOTH. just dont buy a 190E its the worst of the lot. the poverty spec at least buy a 300 at the minimum.

Get a Kia Stinger

>retirement
fucking bullshit lol.
"yeah just save all of your money and live like a pauper during your youth when you can actually enjoy your money so you have more money to spend when you're and old fuck that is physically unable to do fuck all other than sit on a beach like a lump of shit till you drop"

Whats the problem?