>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

I want to give Gawain a hug!

JANUSES

Xth for Best Pirates.

How's that even going?
Did you get what you needed?

Say something nice about my Servant. I'm gonna bring them to school tomorrow :3

>NA will be good they said.
>NA will be successful they said.

/Jannu/ thread.

BIG NEWS SOON????

Jannu with flag

Native spanish speaker here, it took me about 2 years to learn english from age 7 to 9.

How long before NA servers shut down?

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but for someone who just started getting into the Fate series and having recently finished the 3 FS/N routes, what's next?

I see the Jedditors are out in full force today

Janu with Flag also

I'd say about 1 year and a hafl, the perfect time for HF movies to release.

Galahad (True) when?

Ataraxia, Zero, Extra, etc. Once you've finished FSN, you can start moving around.

Why does ruby text exist}?

>recently finished the VN
>FS/N
Anyway, Fate/hollow ataraxia.

HA

>what's next?

I would say that you should go an read Tsukihime but you can also spend 8 years of shitposting like I did since 2009.

Any argument reffering to the series just go to BL and copypaste anything related to it.

Hollow Ataraxia and Fate/Zero if you want to keep reading about Stay Night. If not, you can move on to whatever work you want, they're all spinoffs that don't follow any particular order.

Personally I'd recommend you Fate/Extra, Fate/Extra CCC and Fate/Extella. They have a big cast and they keep appearing constantly in FGO, so knowing about them will make the experience more enjoyable.

This is your FGO translation for tonight

Fate/hollow ataraxia, of fucking course.

Because kids these days are too dumb to read kanji.

Poor Nasu. Fate is all he will ever wrote now. It's too big for him to quit.

Will there ever be another Saber cosplay that's even half as good as this one?

Don't shitpost with my waifu.

SABER WARS RERUN FUCKING WHEN AAAAAAAAAAHDSRTGEDRFHGBTGFNFHYRJHN BVMKFY ,TH VG ,

Cosplay will never be good.

Cringe as always, reddit.

what would be the most ridiculous alter version of a servant and become more popular than the original one?

You're waifu will never be good.

Mistress!

This is why I played MD in Japanese.

>cringe
Hi there reddit.

Bunnysuit Mordred Caster.

Why is it that every time someone posts an Alter I feel like they're from reddit?

Because you have shit taste

Originally to show pronunciation for unfamiliar kanji, I think.

Because reddit is /fgog/ (alter)

Why are you so obsessed with reddit that you imagine them everywhere?

I like how Riyo is revealing his characters identities.
Now all we need left is Olga's Servant.

Also just noticed
>Da Vinci cheering on Jannu singing
heh

Fuck off Misora.

You memed yourself into /fgog/ retardation.

>Einst! Zwei! Dry!

why is Mordred so sexy when she isn't even trying?

Right, but from what we've seen they couldn;t even be bothered to make the box that said "NP" wider to fit "Noble Phantasm". They are using a machine to translate it by the looks of it and have shown almost none of the translation off. Everything about it smacks of every Type Moon product now - cheap and lazy. It's worse here are there is even less effort applied than normal.

It;s going to be so fucking bad. Would you at least admit, you dumb fucking shill, that not having battle lines and my room lines translated will be a total failure? Because I can't wait to fucking rub it in your face if it turns out that they are not translated.

What is the identity of the giant kid?

Because they've invaded my life and everywhere I go there's a redditor. It's gotten so bad that I hear 「FUCK OFF REDDIT 」 in my head everytime I see one.

huck finn

>Apoc airs in two weeks
>Keep forgetting this happening/no hype for it as the marketing for this has been garbage at least compared to UBW and F/Z

How bad will it be?

Nursery Rhyme needs to start understanding the importance of personal space.

>two weeks

Apo gacha soon boys.

user, I think the problem is (You). I don't like redditors either but I don't sperg out when I see one, I just avoid them and ignore if they try to socialize with me.

Big Guy

Paul Blart

Average, I just want more fanart of Semiramis.

I think only when it is over there will be a collab.

If you think about it Kiara and Nursery Rhyme would get along due Kiara's liking to fairytales.

Should I grail Edison?

for you

I WANT ASTOLFO

BIG NEWS
I
G
N
E
W
S

Yes.

O SHIT NIGGER 4star of our choice FUCK YESSS. on official face book.

Thank you for your patience. As a token of our gratitude, we’re giving away a BIG reward! Players will have the choice of summoning ONE 4-star Servant from a potential 10. The servants are: Emiya, Marie Antoinette, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Éon, Heracles, Stheno, Carmilla, Tamamo Cat, Elisabeth Báthory, and Martha. More details to come, so make sure to check the Facebook page often!

Who team /tamamocat/ here?

HOLD UP

FIGMA ANNOUNCED!

We get to pick our starter, or we have the choice of rolling the gacha and getting one of these guaranteed 4*s?

Who Redman here lads?

I felt like dejavu.

Isn't this just the starter gacha? Why is this the "BIG NEWS"?

>Thank you for your patience. As a token of our gratitude, we’re giving away a BIG reward! Players will have the choice of summoning ONE 4-star Servant from a potential 10. The servants are: Emiya, Marie Antoinette, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Éon, Heracles, Stheno, Carmilla, Tamamo Cat, Elisabeth Báthory, and Martha. More details to come, so make sure to check the Facebook page often!

>BIG NEWS: As a reward, we'll give you this thing that literally every Japanese account gets!
It's like they want it to flop.

YES.

The point is, YOU GET TO CHOOOOOSEEEE. its not a random one. Its your choice. This makes rerolling a hell of a lot easier.

Cutest Gorgon will get buffs soon! Be hopeful!

IT IS FUCKING NOTHING!

I TOLD YOU FUCKER NA HAS NO AUTHORITY FOR THIS GAME!

It's almost like they think nobody has fucking played the JP version, let alone has followed it for 2 years. I think we all saw this coming though.

>no 4* Medea
Some big news.

You redeem one of them from a website and they send you the Servant to your mailbox.

Not even AoA have said something. I believe it's safe to say it will be Netflix only and fansubbing is dead so Apo will die too.

>EMIYA not in all caps
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

dumb witch

>the choice of summoning
It's like you want to shitpost instead of actually reading.

>facebook

A lot of translators like to pretend that no one is familiar with the work until it's translated for some reason.

>Heracles
Good, this is fine.

So I can reroll for Herc and pick Emiya as my freebie. Nice.

It sounds like you get to choose which one though from the looks of it. Rather than a random one in the pool.

It doesn't say that at all you dumb spic. It says
>Players will have the choice of summoning ONE 4-star Servant from a potential 10.

It doesn't say anything about getting to select a specific one. Can you not read?

Swimsuit 4*

>Swimsuit event is filled with Cakes and Onee-chans
>We have to protect them from Lancelot's shitty bent sword

We don't need to re-roll for Herc.

Or you reroll for Waver and choose Herc

disgusting SEAmonkeys

>he doesn't remember

Thank you for your patience. As a token of our gratitude, we’re giving away a BIG reward! Players will have the choice of summoning ONE 4-star Servant from a potential 10. The servants are: Emiya, Marie Antoinette, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Éon, Heracles, Stheno, Carmilla, Tamamo Cat, Elisabeth Báthory, and Martha. More details to come, so make sure to check the Facebook page often!

How nice

>roll for Liz
>choose Carmilla
It feels good to be a carrot farmer.

Dumb Carrotposter