/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #124

Butt Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process. Wait, he's gone now. God bless.

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji (HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w
pastebin.com/yKjNkSME
pastebin.com/nXMxuxg3
pastebin.com/Gvu2M1kb
pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaXGevZz2pvvJwC4EYsAF9D_tcwCPiCyzn6c_Wxu8-Ynl3rQ/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for dried fish

Reminder there are already torrents on the internet.

>wake up
>Harpies are not real

Xth for Illias did nothing wrong.

Beat me to the punch, I see.

Part 2: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w
Rough guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME

I love Ilias!

>not including the mega link
>not including the walkthrough in progress

Jesus you had one job.

The guesstimate from months ago: pastebin.com/nXMxuxg3

SPOILERS ON THE LAST BOSS!!
The real thing (sort of): pastebin.com/Gvu2M1kb
I REPEAT, SPOILERS ON THE LAST BOSS!!

There were were placeholders. They're gone now. I...I don't even know anymore.

YEP!!

What is translated so far in the non-patch translation?
Also is Rogue really gone again? rip

Torotoro is crazy if he thinks anyone would finish part 1 at level 23 with 1 advanced class.

Maybe if you're playing on normal, skip a bunch of sidequests, and complete like 10% of the companion book.

Guide user here again. I have a filthy strong Cheat Engine enhanced Luka, so can somebody confirm for me whether you actually have to defeat Alma Elma and Granberia. Both?

Anyone know where to go after your speak to Nero at the Pub?

Literally what i did, but only skipping one sidequest.

I'm gonna post my spiel and then go to bed
Good night anons

So wait, thats what you start off as if you dont transfer save files?

Chrome a best!

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

Is there a way to check what difficulty a save file is on?

You start over from the beginning.
Part 1 beginning

So the new granberry and alma art almost look like the same "style" as the anime, wonder if this was intentional.
Also, who called everyone going back in time and meeting younger versions of the characters? Because I sure fucking did (if only as an excuse for VN Luka to chat with 15th about peace)

And is shikitsune the original, pre seal tamamo or what?

ALSO FUCK WHY DIDN'T I CANCEL WORK FOR TODAY? AND I HAVE TO GO TO DINNER WITH CLIENTS AFTER! FUCK THEM ALL, AND FUCK WORKING ON THE WEEKEND

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Yo, did you beat Alma and Cranberry?

So part 2 has all part 1 assets?

The most current iteration of the Bitbucket translates all story content, all Battle Fuckers, all battle cries that involve a cut-in, a number of H-scenes and more

From a story standpoint, yes. Part 1's H-content is missing tho. You will need to merge that in

Someone knows the link/how to find it?

I suppose I need to get off my ass and start working my way through part 1

I was in a slump waiting for translation

Please forgive me senpai.
I suddenly had to get to the bathroom asap, so I rushed in making the op.
We were only a few slots before being archived and it was doubtful someone else would make the thread after I said I would. It was a do or die situation.

Use the cartel's nyaa

nyaa

I was considering going through part 1 again before part 2; does the bitbucket have many/any differences from the patch?

Is it possible to recruit Leviathan, or is this another Sphinx situation?
I beat her but so far she hasn't joined.

That face when you can't read moonrunes and have to wait for translation

The last official patch was from before Artee appeared. You be the judge

I beat them no problem without cheating

Put Alma in your party she destroys Granberia with pleasure attacks

Just wanted to make sure it was possible, thanks for the input.
My luka 2 hit KO'd Cranberry while Alma Elma watched. Nothin personell kiddo

I believe in the man on the run

Anyone have a link for Paradox 1? The one in the pastebin won't load anymore since Sukebei got nuked. Dargoth just put out the final Paradox 1 patch, so I wanted to do some more playthroughs while I wait for Dargoth to put up a UI patch.

>spoiler
What a surprise.

>Spoiler

hehehe.

Alright I'm calling it a night. Hopefully by tomorrow someone knows where to go after you meet Nero at the pub, cause I"m at a loss.

Check early last thread, some user posted a mega that's hopefully still up

So far the only impossible fight I've encountered is Shiki Tamamo

Poison swamp to the NE

Sleep tight user, hopefully we figure it out.

I believe in Dargoth

That's for Paradox Part 2.

Thanks bro. Still gonna hit the hay. Work n' shit.

has the level cap increased?

yeah

Nice

There's 2 of them, one for each part.

I'm surprised how much dialogue Miranda has had.

>So far the only impossible fight I've encountered is Shiki Tamamo
No shit.

If I want to rush through part 1 main story, how fast can I do it?

Also, in part 2, does Ilias/Alice/the one you didnt choose join you?

The world tree is that bottom left island area right?

Aliec and Ilias routes will never meet, they grow further apart according to trtr's latest blog post

Level cap is 60 now.

>Be sailing around in the boat
>Go land on an island with a strange sparkling tree
>Enter to find some supplies, including a journal, and a single skeleton
>Area is called ???
>Promestein's lab/Administrator's tower theme starts playing
Should I run and never look back while I still can?

Did Dargoth's latest patch even change anything? Got a clean install and patched it, then ran it and the previous version and the "FINAL" patch still has untranslated lines. Is he seriously just leaving it like this and calling it FINAL?

I guess its a minimal of 2 playthroughs no matter what huh

Yes, that is the spooky tree. Leave or get spooked on.

It's final for now because the only untranslated things aren't needed to complete the game. Story's fully done, UI's fully done, everything except a big chunk of battle cries and H scenes is done. They're moving on to part 2, and will probably do clean up after the important parts of that're done.

Like he said in the post, he just took the latest bitbucket version and made a patcher, something you could have done yourself.

It makes way more sense to move onto Part 2 than to spend more time translating fluff in Part 1

Sometimes I worry Dargoth will get burned out...

But at least hes not doing it alone I guess. Burn outs tend to happen when you only have one person doing everything

Details:
>The island is off the "coast" of the snow continent
>Journal speaks of a someone getting shipwrecked and waiting for death
>They found a slope and bizarre monument (?) where things like magnets stop working right
>Pleads with the reader to get away immediately

Part 2 has part 1 stuff. Maybe they'll get back to it one day.

Ah, alright, that makes sense. Yeah, I would prefer a playable Paradox 2 before worrying about the random mook scenes, guess that's fair. Alright, guess that makes sense, I was just worried for a bit.

Remember that time you left the harpie with the rape virus in a tower because you needed an apple from some tree to cure her?
Profile: don't eat the Apple yourself. Give it to Alice for the lulz

That's pretty spooky

Okay just finished the dinner party. Now I'm back with the Queen. Any idea what or where to go next?

You gotta remember. Trtr had specialized battle cries given for each girl. Now realize that he probably did it again for part 2

Which one? The one after Alice XV shows up?

Head back Northwest grab Salamander. Your ultimate objective is the Tartarus waaaay North West but there's a bunch of side quests there

Yeah, I remember that, I was just worried that he might've just gotten to a point where he handwaved it. If he's shifting focus to Part 2 story content, that I understand.

It gets spookier when you remember that.
1. The snow continent is angel land.
2. It apparently rose out of the sea when the Tartaruses appeared.

What's the context of this?

so Illias went east while alice went west?

Guide is coming along nicely, but I may need you folks to give me an update once I get to the end of my temporary notes (somewhere around looking for alma elma in some village?)

>still no exhentai CG rip
Fucking lazy pieces of shit

What the. Kinda looks like they're going through apoptosization, but I guess that's just them looking crazy?

>Also, who called everyone going back in time and meeting younger versions of the characters? Because I sure fucking did (if only as an excuse for VN Luka to chat with 15th about peace)
Same, but I never bothered to mention it seeing as how it seemed rather self-evident, both from the fact that we actually did travel to the past and future in Part 1 and because we saw the past versions of characters in the trailer.

unironically kill yourself my man

The file name makes it obvious, doesn't it? That's Black Alice's actual monster form. We only ever saw her in her human guise, even back in the VN; her mutated form at the end of the VN definitely wasn't her original appearance.

>Succubus Mayor's name is really just Succubus

Hello all, I'm here to post the player rep poll for /mggg/. This poll selects which player will represent /mggg/ on the Veeky Forums board's team.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaXGevZz2pvvJwC4EYsAF9D_tcwCPiCyzn6c_Wxu8-Ynl3rQ/viewform

More details in the link.

I'll post this poll again on Saturday when more people are most likely here.

So am I supposed to report to the Queen after defeating Zeon? Or is there some stuff I'm missing here?

This new artist's art is really fucking unsettling. Something to do with the eyes and the shading

So what's the difference between the pirates and the marines?

Neck yourself you brain dead piece of shit.

I think only Illias' route can go to the mountain shrine NE of Yamatai, can anyone confirm? Alice can't seem to get in.

The game is available to everyone now. Why don't you just do it yourself?

Never mind, foiled again by my reading comprehension.

So, uh...
Are you intended to go back and kill Leviathan?

>so does dargoth patch work for part 2 as well?
Not at all. I have no clue what's going on. I'm just sailing around, and recruiting. Thankfully, I ran Luka through Smooth Talker and so I have the skill which just gives +5 affection when Talking, and I don't need to mess around with the whole selection of what to say.

Also, have a skill which triples the recruit rate. Some of these are annoying to get.

I am also noting where medals are located, just out of curiosity.

>We have a few that were confirmed for getting nerfed, but no one knows the full extent of what is or isn't changed yet.
That ability in question is Magic Converter (-50% ATT & DEF, +50% MAG & WILL) along with an accessory which does the same thing. In Part 1, they only affected base stats, and then equipment just went over that. In Part 2, they clearly apply after equipment and everything else.

Nearly 2k WILL is tremendously powerful with Grand Cross, to the tune of nearly 50,000 damage to everything. Including the boss mentioned above, when buffed.

Because plantsect wasn't bad enough already.

Lol, what happens if you win against her?

That's Black Alice after she's mastered the Black Rabbit and gained complete mastery over both the Holy and Dark powers, thereby becoming a being who surpasses both the Dark God and Ilias in terms of absolute power over creation and destruction.

Spats was clearly the one on all of our minds during the league.

Could she defeat Madara Uchiha?

I'm actually alright with these designs. Even this one here, which some people seemed to dislike in the past thread? Looks cute. Some sort of waterbear or caterpillar girl?