>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/40hara/status/878095665812824064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls stop making early threads you fucking retards

It's time

A Fire Emblem eroge doujin game, with Thracia/Conquest style difficulty when (you) fuck every single unit in the series(including minor bosses, npcs, married people and generics) and make your own harem army, fetishist outfits like micro bikinis/speedos, strippers, sexy maid/butler, playboy bunnies etc and you can marry more to 1 people.

Basically FE Fates and Heroes on steroids.

DoRfags are the Awakeningfags of Advance Wars
I just want you faggots to know this

say, if I reclass Sonya to Cleric, get her to Saint and reclass her back to Mage will she get Seraphim as a Priestess?

>Vs horse emblem
>on the boat map

some of the maps this rotation are cancer, but this has to be the most cancer of them all.

this was cancer last thread and is still cancer this thread.

>cancer, cancer, cancer
Cringe.

Anal.

how many people are in tier 19?

There was literally nothing wrong with them you autist

In that case, who's the best Days of Ruin waifu and husband?

Sluice

Break boxes, lure Reinhardt, pick apart leftovers, win.

You do have a unit that can lure Reinhardt, right?

Someone complained about reddit spacing and I am inclined to agree the guy forcing the early threads today did it on purpose and it looks like shite. You are not among friends.

i'm just mad, thankfully i got my perfect run already, but i hate that boat map, and seeing horse emblem on it was just wow. leo deleted my camus. and if i first striked then he'd die to cecilia anyways.

Best pairing.

Wouldn't DS be more like Awakening? It even has its own form of Pair Up.

This thread sucks

But were the links broken?

Only with MaMU.

> tfw my Julia is -Res

This general sucks*

Knight General of Etruria when?

how accurate is this tier list?

Reddit spacing is a problem on this general... in general. Heh heh, I made a pun, funny. Seriously talking though: people keep double spacing even when there's no reason to, double spaces should be saved for important seperation of information. From what I understand reddit has some kind of different spacing rules, but this isn't reddit... people should learn how OUR SITE works and post here normally, not insist on treating this as if it's another site.

Reddit tier

>Cuckquest
(lol

Slap TA

It's not like she needs fight Reds anyway, even then, she still survives.

Of course. FeMU's support was meh.

move birthright lower

move fe7 lower

>retards hate it

as if we needed any more proof it was perfect

>Reddit Dawn at the top

>conquest top
not very

If Birthright is "average" then I want off of this ride. It's not really all that good and is frankly really fucking easy.

Fix'd

Why is FE7 not in the Nostalgia tier?

It's really not that good.

Move conquest down and SoV up and it'll be passable

She's gonna be amazing right?

>no New Mystery
not even worth a (You)

it actually is

I replayed HHM a few weeks ago and it was still amazing

>echoesfags
SoV sucks

Fuck off drill.

>nostalgiafag
More like I didn't play them cause they are old and don't have casual mode.

Dieck so far. Seems kinda frail, although it won't matter in a few chapters.

meant for

Allegedly.

>Binding blade
>Shadow dragon

Youre the same shitter always spouting these are the best FE in terms of map design and mechanics, but the truth is they are shit on multiple points, specially Binding blade, "good" maps with shit gameplay and balnd everything doesnt make a good FE

If you have a brave axe.

Yes.

Is drill an actual person that wreaks having on this general or just some made up Boogeyman? I want to know the history behind this.

>your face when even the worst IV'd Julia (+Def / -Res) with no buffs and no sacred seal still blows Memebow Reinhardt with Hone Cavalry the fuck out.

Conquest would be a better comparison because they both have great gameplay but painfully bad writing.

>Fates
Nobody cares.

my dream: get a 5* -res ogma and give him life or death 3

5 res

it boggles my mind how a game with same-turn reinforcements up the ass can be described as god-tier

there's nothing more strategic than restarting because an enemy spawned right next to your cleric and one-shot her

if I didn't emulate FE6 with savestates I never would've bothered finishing the game

He was in the past, no idea if he's still around or if he left months/years ago.

Git gud you supreme faggot. And now you're replying to yourself (lol

I'm guessing he was a shitposter that was prevalent enough that he left a mark on the board even after he fucked off.

Camilla is shit.

Would /feg/ be OK with Michiah getting STAFFED if she had a special staff that only she could use that had either Wrathful Staff 2 or Dazzling Staff 2 built in and the other was her default B skill?

>Conquest would be a better comparison because they both have great gameplay
begone shill

some tripfag

she's my primary murderer. so absolutely.

just go for -res rather than spd.

She's superior to whichever girl you like

>le SD was bad meme
How to spot a retard.

I don't remember DoR that well but there is no way in hell it was anywhere near as bad as Fates in writing

Only if her artwork was literal sex-tier and she had the best voice actresses for both languages.

Snacki and Julia made Veronica map a damn joke for me.

Well, at least when I didn't got some fucked up combo or WoM'd.

but the gameplay changes made to DoR were actually an improvement?

Everyone who puts pass on their cav teams needs to commit suicide ASAP

Not really.

A man who has his priorities straight, I like it.

What can I expect from FE6? Other than same turn reinforcements and Roy being shit stat-wise? And how good is this qt?

"True" Tier list right here

>Please hurt me daddy
>Conquest, RD, Thracia

>Dont be too rough please
>Genealogy, Binding blade, New Mystery/Heroes of light and darkness

>Give me some space
>Blazing blade, Gaiden/SoV, PoR

>Im just here for the ride
>Sacred stones, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, Birthright

>Youre just here once hopefully
>Revelations

Its not a bad game, its just bland, not deserving of the best at gameplay, unless you dig it from a simplistic standpoint

You're not some easily triggered autist getting baited by arbitrary and purposefully incendiary lists strangers you'll never meet have tossed out for laughs, are you, /feg/?

My girl doesn't do 0x4

Emma is for

*passes his carrot by you*

I've been holding onto a few Gaius just because the thought of Reinhardt running through Julia to give the dick to everyone else is great. I should probably do it.

Tier lists have never meant anything. Just play whatever game you like and form your own opinion on it unless it's Revelations or the original Gaiden

Fun
Shanna is ok but her str growth may fuck her over.

what if it so i can slap your shit with legions axe and properly spread the debuff around?

Same turn reinforcements, desert map frustration, Roy being shit. Pegasluts are always useful to carry you over mountains in any case.

Kliff looks like a girl here.

i'm kinda worried about those spikes

is it actually good? i've considered trying it but never bothered

If she gets strength she is incredible, but she probably won't

I still have fond memories of my Shanni who somehow had 19 Str at level 20 unpromoted

Can't be triggered if you haven't played any of the games they're talking about.

Heroes is the only game I need

If I remember right she gets hard mode bonus stats which is nice. Otherwise she's decent, best Peg Knight in the game at least as far as I can remember.

It's a slightly less polished FE7 but I found some of the maps to be quite fun and challenging even with Same turn reinforcement frustrations.

If you played 7, you'll notice that crit rates of some classes are completely broken in this one, and most axes suck.

And your girls are?

Shanna is Shiida if Shiida didn't have the only thing that redeemed her. She is only good for flying Roy to Seize.

>my, my Tobin! Are you REALLY getting hard over your MALE childhood friend wearing a dress and panties? You degenerate!

twitter.com/40hara/status/878095665812824064

Eirika.

Obstruct would be really better considering the def and spd.

But Pass on horses are scary as fuck, thanks god that people never use it.

It can fuck you up, it did for me in the tempest which made me consider it for defense.

Speaking of which, I kinda miss the TT guys.

>Gaiden/SoV
>>>>Gaiden
SoV is good, but Gaiden can rot in hell with Revelations.

He'll fit right in the smug anime girl reaction picture folder, then

Prone to getting str screwed, but decent otherwise, her poor CON is actually helpful for carrying people around since mounts have a base capacity that a rider's CON works against.

Wold you rather they remake 6 first? Or remake 7 first then allow the save to be compatible with 6?